What are your body goals for 2011????

Options
shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in The Weight Room
What do you want to achieve next year since 2010 is wrapping up?

Comments

• DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm def trying to step my chest & shoulder game up. I also wanna get back to running more consistently. A ? fell off something terrible ever since I had ACL & arthroscopic surgery problems. I hate that I tire out faster on the treadmill @ the gym nowadays.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Get my leg back to 100% lol.....anybody ever tear their acl?
    How long before you got back to full strength after surgery?
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nah but I dislocated my knee and had my knee cap on the other side of my leg stretching and almost tearing either my acl or mcl. can't remember. I went to rehab and was up and back at it in about 5 months but truthfully it's never gotten back to 100%
    For me my goal personally is to stay around 160-165lbs so I don't have to cut so much to get to 155lbs. those 170lbs are to big and even though i can handle them the size difference is immense, almost cartoonish.
  • babel
    babel Members Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I want to gain a solid 10 pounds. I'm 6 ft. 205 lbs. now. I want to get a solid healthy food diet going and build my triceps and rear deltoids.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Yo, it took my about 9 to 10 months before I could run on a treadmill; I had a complete tear of my left ACL. My ? was never the same afterwards, cuz I always felt a slight pain in the repaired knee afterwards. To make things worse, I had to got scoped on the same knee last year; I had a torn meniscus for probably a year or so. They had to take that ? out and now my ? is all ? the ? up, B.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im just trying to lean out more..get more definition in my abs. step my chest game up...probably run more too.
  • juice86
    juice86 Members Posts: 832
    edited December 2010
    Options

You will never get to 100% again its been 2 years for me and im maybe 70% i cant cut hard or spin on the court like i use too, sucks so much
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Next year I wanna look ripped for the summer...so im probably gonna start cutting soon...wanna get to about 8-9% body fat...than in September Imma bulk again and try to add some more size
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i want to get back to my hs weight 190 el bees. by april. i need some ways to do this. and to get a job quick
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Healthier eating and getting to my goal of 170 pounds.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Try to add a serious leg day to my routine and as always lose the gut completely yo.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm def trying to step my chest & shoulder game up. I also wanna get back to running more consistently. A ? fell off something terrible ever since I had ACL & arthroscopic surgery problems. I hate that I tire out faster on the treadmill @ the gym nowadays.

This. .......
  • SoutCity
    SoutCity Members Posts: 1,901 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I want to loose a ? load of weight..
  • jennifer hudson
    jennifer hudson Members Posts: 18
    edited December 2010
    Options
    it's j hud

everyone who would like to lose weight , burn fat or just stay healthy...check out my new site...it will help

http://easyfatburningsystem.weebly.com/