Playstation Phone Actual Video

Rated R
Rated R Members Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllTek

Comments

• Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    And their engine will probably still be subpar.

Lol @ gaming developers choosing to go with the ip4 over actual gaming device like psp and ds

• NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ? Looks A Oldass Smartphone If You Ask Me
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited December 2010
    It's called the Sony Ericsson Zeus if anyone is interested but everyone calls it the Sony PlayStation Phone. Here are some of the specs:
    -Android 2.3 Gingerbread
    -5MP camera w/ flash
    -No front camera
    -4 inch touchscreen
    -No 4G

And it's not going to have lame videogames. The reason it's being delayed so much (now March) is because the phone is ready but Sony is working on getting distribution rights from game publishers so we can see PLayStation games on it. You will also be able to play Android games downloaded from the market.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    why should anyone in the world buy this instead of a far superior smartphone and a psp?

pockets can hold more than one thing
  • jai'yesis
    jai'yesis Members Posts: 28
    edited December 2010
    all I'm sayin is...

already, when u have a smartphone and you're playin a game, the last thing u want is to have a call come through and interrupt...

if it takes off, that's wassup. but I doubt it'll take off for the reason listed above.

Or if you don't want to be bothered, you can put your phone in airplane mode. But that's not always the case. So I see what you're saying. A calling messing up my game might make me lose when I resume!