Options
2»

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yea, i mean i don't drink as much at all.. i just drink on the weekends.. and besides that i only drink water.. and occasionally coffe in the morning....

i watch my normal diet for the most part....i'm pretty good wit not eating just flat out ? i know that's bad for me....

and i'm working out hard....

i just know if i go a month without drinking... i'm liable to be like "? it"

Like you just said though you just drink on the weekends so give up 2 weekends just to see. It's like a shock to your body and you'll see the difference. Are youtaking any Multi-Vitamins?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Like you just said though you just drink on the weekends so give up 2 weekends just to see. It's like a shock to your body and you'll see the difference. Are youtaking any Multi-Vitamins?

nope, but i can start...
  • desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited December 2010
    Options
    IMPOSSIBLE DU!!!!!!!

Man my G you have to substitute all the bad stuff until it just don't eat/drink it anymore. It's all a mind thing. Bet sacrifice at least 1 month of drinking and see the difference in your weight. I gave up soda and in 2 weeks lost 10lbs yo. But always do cardio as part of your workout and go light but a lot of reps and sets with your weight training.

This right here.

You can work out as hard as you want but your gains or losses are going to be limited. Just try it for a month and you'll see the difference.
    When you quit all that stuff its going to be a shock to your body but once it adjusts to it you'll be good.

In Sept i was 200lbs, I changed up my diet and now I'm between 175-180, thats with barely any time working out.

Its just on how bad you want it.
  • pieman
    pieman Members Posts: 371
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Creatine is actually water weight gain really. Your better off lugging around a gallon of water as you work out for what you want to do Du.....You want to get slimmer right?

I thought creatine makes you work harder ?
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    Options
    pieman wrote: »
    I thought creatine makes you work harder ?

from what I know there is nothing in it to boost your energy yo. The only thing is some people do use it pre some use it post either way it's helps you bulk up with water retention. But creatine is one of those products that when you stop taking it you lose a lot of the positive results.
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Creatine helps u lift heavier weight by expanding ur cells to hold more water. U can use it for bulking and cutting. But for Du's goals he doesn't need it cause he wants to see his weight decrease when he steps on the scale. Creatine will confuse him into thinkin he's not losing any weight when he is but it's just his water retention. He would be better off just working out hard and having a great diet.
  • Dupac
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so i'm really gonna have to stop drinking beer....

smmfh....
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    Options
    so i'm really gonna have to stop drinking beer....

smmfh....

wait for it

and the Fish Fry's
  • Dupac
    edited December 2010
    Options
    imma die a big boy....
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    Options
    imma die a big boy....

Du it isn't as difficult as you think, it's a mind thing until it just becomes a habit. It does ? with your mind though as someone that use to be madd fat. Because I will have a cheat meal and say ? I'm fat again off one meal.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Du it isn't as difficult as you think, it's a mind thing until it just becomes a habit. It does ? with your mind though as someone that use to be madd fat. Because I will have a cheat meal and say ? I'm fat again off one meal.
    This right here. Its all in your mind Du. The main thing to have is DISCIPLINE ? !!! Everyone forms a habit in there own time, with some making making something a habit faster than others. I look at it from a health stand point. Do I want to be as healthy as I can possibly be? Of course I do so I get to work, making the necessary adjustments to get to where I need to be. Once I'm there, all I have to do is maintain :tu
  • shadb33
    shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • Dupac
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yea I mean i'm picking up the boxing combo's and speed bag mad fast......this is definitely the best regular cardio i've been doing since college.....

but take today for example...i'm at bar with my sister,and they got ? "sam adams latitude 48 IPA"

i mean.....seriously...who has thoses?
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yo, Du, how tall are you? If you're 6 flat, you really don't look like you're 265 (n/h). You've got 100+ pounds on me and we're the same height. 230 is stil a little heavy for 6 ft., man.
  • Dupac
    edited December 2010
    Options
    6 ft even, 265... i'm bout to jump rope, shadow box, lift some weights, and hit the ab wheel for bout a half hour....
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    Options
    6 ft even, 265... i'm bout to jump rope, shadow box, lift some weights, and hit the ab wheel for bout a half hour....

You just going to avoid that tread mill huh?
  • Dupac
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You just going to avoid that tread mill huh?

well i can't jump rope in the basement... so i gotta run up the steps....

keeps the momentum going....
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    Options
    well i can't jump rope in the basement... so i gotta run up the steps....

keeps the momentum going....

So you gave up the gym? Didn't you say there is a track by your house yo?
  • Dupac
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i go to the gym Monday's n Fridays.. i work out at my house other days.....and i prollie don't start hitting the track till the weather break...i ain't tryna be running in the cold.....plus by the time the weather breaks i should definitely have my wind back.....
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    If u want to loose weight u need to run to burn that belly mayne
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    8 rounds last night.. i'm already seeing some physical results with my sholders becoming more defined, and my chest expanding... but my weight hasn't changed much
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The thing that helped me with dieting is to change the way I look at food. Start looking at it less as a pleasurable thing and more like it simply being fuel for your body. The better fuel you put in the better performance you'll get in return. Good luck dude..