Anybody take any fat burners?

shadb33
shadb33 Members Posts: 3,810 ✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in The Weight Room
Imma start cutting soon for the summer and I been reading up a lil on fat burners...what exactly is ECA? Any recommendations? I've also heard that you should take a fat burner during the last 6 weeks of ur cut...dont kno how accurate that is??? I already know your diet is most of the battle. My diet is on point. Holla @ me Weight Room.

Comments

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ECA I believe is a stack, the fat burner, caffeine, and aspirin, and depending on the pill they may already come like that or you have to stack it yourself. Right now B I'm doing a stack of Effidrine. 3 times a day and I have to stack them. 1st day was crazy but since my tolerance is so high I got used to it quick. I've done Ephedra and clen the Efedra that was already stacked had the best results, I didn't like clen ? had my heart almost jumping out my chest when I did 3 instead of 2.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    J is right, ECA is a stack although because it has ephedrin in it, that makes it a lil' iffy to me. I was reading up on it and it said that exercise and healthy eating ARE NOT encouraged when using ECA Stack

That ? raised a red flad for real *shrugs*

http://www.dietspotlight.com/eca-stack-review/
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    man i aint tryin ? with some ? that's gonna have my heart jumpin out my chest lmao...i might just stick to my current pre workout supplement and call it a day...I'll do more research on ECA...preciate it fellas
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    Look into Jack3d, a lot of people take that and speak good about it at the gym.

UJwJc7TGUb40wsgUPU2SggAv-CdG2ZIYMV9OlaA0fqN6GKXAPshIIGhhna1KdnOqpPZh-9LXH3PiN4NQ9J_s5tOeJpnmHdYYuT1EwszufYaVliz5pe9P_t-iwI1GeirdlIEhJ8CNty88BkfkGnfV-xdE8ITwFqR0g7Lxass
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Try Animal Cuts it works and couple people I know at the gym on it...
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    Try Animal Cuts it works and couple people I know at the gym on it...

I did this one too. 1st cycle 1st month I lost 12 pounds, 2nd cycle a month later 2 pounds.
  • one_manshow
    edited December 2010
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I did this one too. 1st cycle 1st month I lost 12 pounds, 2nd cycle a month later 2 pounds.

Yea it does work but you don't want to be on it for long cause the side effects are powerful.

Most people on Animal Cuts are on it for 2-3 cycles and that's it.
  • J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010
    Yea it does work but you don't want to be on it for long cause the side effects are powerful.

Most people on Animal Cuts are on it for 2-3 cycles and that's it.

18 pills a day B....you feel like a cancer patient taking so many pills. That 2nd cycle I tried doubling up with O-Megas 34 ? pills a day.
  • TX5GIN
    TX5GIN Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yall stay off those fat burners that ? will ? u up, when stop taking them. Just do it the old fashion way, good dieting and running to burn fat.
  • shadb33
    edited December 2010
    Animal Cuts sounds good tho....I read up on it...seen some reviews...if it helps to burn fat and preserve muscle i might need to hop up on it for a cycle
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    im a simple ? ...im ? with that x-12 joint found in the gnc vitapak...the extreme athlete joint
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I thought Jack3d was pre-workout, like superpump 250
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    It IS pre-workout...

Shad, I'm hearing USPLabs OxyElite Pro is a good thermogenic *shrugs*

• J-GUTTA
    edited December 2010

It is I'm taking it right now, I don't even know why I mentioned it on here. Another one to look into that I've taken is Dren.
  • one_manshow
    edited December 2010
    WallH wrote: »
    It IS pre-workout...

Shad, I'm hearing USPLabs OxyElite Pro is a good thermogenic *shrugs*

I cosign this USPLabs OxyElite Pro works however in order for it to work nutrition and cardio game must be on point.

Most weight lifters don't like doing cardio so they don't get the maximal gain but this product works well if your nutrition and cardio are regulated for 4-6 weeks you should see results.
  • jennifer hudson
    jennifer hudson Members Posts: 18
    edited December 2010
    jennifer hudson hot new site for weight loss,health and fat burning

http://easyfatburningsystem.weebly.com/
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    well im taking Animal Cuts....started today...stats right now are 5'8, 178 pounds, 14% body fat...trying get to 10% or lower by May...if this first cycle goes well I might do it again...
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    It has me peeing a lot already...one of it's goals is to get all that excess water underneath your skin out...
  • Sovo_Nah
    Sovo_Nah Members Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    The best ? i ever used (and it was cheap) was Jet Fuel pills supplement. That ? had me feeling like my body was a slice of butter on a burning hot skillet.

It works because, no matter what you do, you are sweating. dripping. and u have energy. It worked for me. it worked for me so much that i had to stop p90x because that ? was ? to me. i had to join ballys until i was able to enroll into cleveland state university. p90x wasnt enough of a workout. i need more and doing it 2wice in a row would have been boring.

true story. but dont take my word for it. try it for yourself.

b.
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    Day 2.....im starting to feel the effects now in my workouts...i felt a cold sweat during my warm-up for chest....lookin a lil more cut too already
  • J-GUTTA
    edited January 2011
    Sovo_Nah wrote: »
    The best ? i ever used (and it was cheap) was Jet Fuel pills supplement. That ? had me feeling like my body was a slice of butter on a burning hot skillet.

It works because, no matter what you do, you are sweating. dripping. and u have energy. It worked for me. it worked for me so much that i had to stop p90x because that ? was ? to me. i had to join ballys until i was able to enroll into cleveland state university. p90x wasnt enough of a workout. i need more and doing it 2wice in a row would have been boring.

true story. but dont take my word for it. try it for yourself.

b.

I saw advertisement for that Jet Fuel and was interested too. It's crazy no matter how much weight I've lost I still see a very big person. @truth spitter don't do another cycle right away. Animal Cuts is a lot of pills right..
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    what about somethin simple like hydroxycut?....does that work?
  • Jerecole
    Jerecole Members Posts: 55
    edited January 2011
    Fat burners aren't a necessity to get very lean. Eat preferably 5 to 6 meals a day. Consume plenty of water. Take your bodyweight and divide it by 2. That number should be the minimum amount of of water in ounces you consume on a daily basis. If you are active, consuming more water than that would be beneficial. Keep your protein high, do consistent cardio, stay away from the simple sugars, exercise, get 7 or more hours of sleep, keep stress to a minimum and you'll be on your way to a fit physique. If you simply must have a fat burner, go with a non-stimulant based fat burner.
  • truth spitter
    edited January 2011
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    I saw advertisement for that Jet Fuel and was interested too. It's crazy no matter how much weight I've lost I still see a very big person. @truth spitter don't do another cycle right away. Animal Cuts is a lot of pills right..

u on 3 weeks then off 1 week...yea lotta pills
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    You gotta watch those fat burners...I heard once you take 'em and then you stop...that it slows your metabolism down even more than it previously was..The best way to burn fat is cardio and weightlifting with small weight but alot of reps