Southern men I have a question for you :(

Options

Comments

• thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm from the south and I bet you I dress better than you up north clowns.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I mean I stayed in Savannah and I've been to Atlanta plenty of times. Its malls and ? but its nothing like NYC, LA, Chicago, Frisco, Seattle, Vegas, Philly, etc..

And I've been to Memphis, which is supposed to be a "big" city in the south and they don't even have a Gucci store b. Come on now.

Come on now.. yall seriously gon tell me that there's a good amount of people in the south that can actually dress??? Thats a very select minority. Quit being in denial.. lets be real b.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    I mean I stayed in Savannah and I've been to Atlanta plenty of times. Its malls and ? but its nothing like NYC, LA, Chicago, Frisco, Seattle, Vegas, Philly, etc..

And I've been to Memphis, which is supposed to be a "big" city in the south and they don't even have a Gucci store b. Come on now.

Come on now.. yall seriously gon tell me that there's a good amount of people in the south that can actually dress??? Thats a very select minority. Quit being in denial.. lets be real b.

Smh..? still spitting typical stereotypical ? . You gotta realize most of the traveling and the national/international market boom are in those cities you mentioned and very well known. That's why most upstates get ahead of the latest ? before the South gets it.

I mean the South malls doesn't have a Times Square type booming environment, but at least where I'm from, the malls are bigger than the usual.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dig it fam. I'm just sayin.. don't take it personal when I say that ? cuz if I lived in the south I would still be fresh. Anyone can be fresh. Its not even about the stores and brands and ? but more so how people wear the clothes. I'm talkin more as an aggregate than on an individual level. And of course its a lot of people on the west and east that are terrible dressers as well.. matter fact, most people period can't dress. I just feel like its a larger percentage in the south lol... If anything I vibe more with people in the south than the west coast and thats where I spent the majority of my life. But I'm a Jersey dude at heart.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thread is silly. its not the clothing that makes the man but the otherway around. I can take 30 bucks and get something outta walmart that will turn headz.....you shop clothing that tailor to your strengths , not just buying ? like polo, gucci, and prada cause thats whats hot.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I dig it fam. I'm just sayin.. don't take it personal when I say that ? cuz if I lived in the south I would still be fresh. Anyone can be fresh. Its not even about the stores and brands and ? but more so how people wear the clothes. I'm talkin more as an aggregate than on an individual level. And of course its a lot of people on the west and east that are terrible dressers as well.. matter fact, most people period can't dress. I just feel like its a larger percentage in the south lol... If anything I vibe more with people in the south than the west coast and thats where I spent the majority of my life. But I'm a Jersey dude at heart.

I caught this gem too late or I would have never posted.
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    polo never goes any where...it was hot back in the day along the east coast in the zhigge, brand nubian era...we been doing rugbys and all that. then it faded but its always been official bone tissue..recently tho the south as always blows ? out of proportion and overdoes ? and makes it lame. Just like they did with gold teeth, jewelry, baggy clothes, fitting clothes, etc.
  • heavyrelish
    heavyrelish Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

complete cosign and i got blood family from down south that will tell u that ? ..south cats overcompensate a lack of natural style with flamboyance or gaudiness...i see cats all the time down here(atl) wear bright colors and lables and not know ing how to understate they ? and then a kid whos obviously from around way come thru with some no frills gap ? or a good pair of levis, a good shoe and a nice button up and ? the scenery...it just is what it is...we are genetically better....
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *jadakiss voice* Whys everybody so mad at the south for *jadakiss voice*
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    y'all were polo boots like this?
    162642_1794191695431_1258852790_32117051_4734905_n.jpg

i find it funny
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    As of today.. ? just do it cause erbody else does it...

? get a shirt and boots and think they doing it,... Naw... U gotta "wear" polo.... ? try to treat polo like urban lines...

U cant sag.. Be baggy and unkept with polo....

real statements in this post
    Dakari wrote: »

i find it funny

lmaoo i cant where my joint like that ? looks ridiculous
  • abstraktmind
    abstraktmind Members Posts: 54
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm feeling dude's jacket though.
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shtoopid wrote: »
    been had polo ?

haha he sound like he from the south

SMMFH ? ignorant as ? steppin on his clothes on a ? ass floor, the sound effects had me dyin tho LMAO
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    polo has been big in the south since the mid 90s down here...alot of there button ups are nice
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Been had! Been Had! BEEN HAD POLO!

BIG PONIES ? !!!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »
    SMMFH ? ignorant as ? steppin on his clothes on a ? ass floor, the sound effects had me dyin tho LMAO

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

i find it funny

theres a dude I had a class with who had these exact shoes and wore them exactly like this....first time I saw him I starred for a while...? looked like he was going duck hunting
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

i find it funny

Lol. I was chillen wit my nephew today, he's 2 years old and he had a pair of these boots on. I was like woooow.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I own several Polo's and have for a couple of years now. But Polo head to toe...wtf kinda ? is that. I dont own Polo jeans, boxers, socks or none of that ? .
  • DRO
    DRO Members Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    i own several polo's and have for a couple of years now. But polo head to toe...wtf kinda ? is that. I dont own polo jeans, boxers, socks or none of that ? .

aint nothing wrong with being polo from head 2 toe.. But i think wearing polo drawz, socks and wife beaters is toooo much!.. It aint like ? can see it anyway...
  • DRO
    edited January 2011
    Options
    theres a dude i had a class with who had these exact shoes and wore them exactly like this....first time i saw him i starred for a while...? looked like he was going duck hunting

yeah, when they 1st started wearing them down south like in 95/96..ngas was tuckin the pants in and i though that ? was ugly, but that sht caught one..

One ? had on a green cotton polo joggin suit... With polo boots!... I was done!
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i don't ? w/ polo like that. i gotta few shirts, but rockin that ? head 2 toe is silly 2 me.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bigb86 wrote: »

some of that ? look suspect as ? .......smh at ? wanting to look like carlton banks
  • DRO
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was gone make a response video to dude.. Matter of fact to alll of them been had polo vids.. Shut they ass down, but i aint have time to... I still might do it at a later date
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

i find it funny

i would ? him silly :)