when BAD fashion happens to GOOD people

Purr
Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Fashion Forward
speak on it and post pics. K thanks :)

note: make sure to black out their eyes... :)

Comments

• marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i'll probably be stoned for this but whatev's

really sweet girl seemingly but ..she doesn't even try. I guess she doesn't really have to though..most menz would still lap that up

jeepmaximandcalldutyoio.jpg
  • gum989
    gum989 Members Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    in gr 8 when I first started wearing hats I used to leave the sticker on like this ? in this picture because i thought t was cool

2503288214_21c9f004ee.jpg

So glad that phase is over

That phase is far from over where I'm from.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    whats so bad about that?

wait are we talking about individual outfits or people in general? as far as this outfit in particular-it's aight if you're going to the mall or running to target -not for a party. especially an industry party. she looks like she was lost in the area and wandered in just to see what was going on. whatever her reasoning on my main beef with her is she's gonna wear the same exact outfit tomorrow night the night to follow and the night after that..maybe change her makeup or something. She's a repeat offender. Not that wearing the same clothes is a bad thing we all do it right? But she doesnt even try to mix or match up the look to make it look like something different. She's going to wear that same outfit in the same way the next day. I don't know if it's that she doesnt KNOW how to style it..or if she's just too lazy to do so. I dont even know that she washes the clothes honestly. In closing this is the epitome of bad fashion happening to good people