Video software (talking images)

Options
Mally_G
Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllTek
Does anyone know the name of any video software that'll make an image appear that it's talking by having the mouth move randomly?

I'm looking to create a phony commentator for a sports video I'm creating and would like to make the commentator's mouth appear that it's talking but with the words in a comic bubble cloud.

Comments

• UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of any video software that'll make an image appear that it's talking by having the mouth move randomly?

I'm looking to create a phony commentator for a sports video I'm creating and would like to make the commentator's mouth appear that it's talking but with the words in a comic bubble cloud.

yes but there is no quick solution for what youre trying to do. it takes advanced skill in photoshop and video editing to do what youre trying to do
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yes but there is no quick solution for what youre trying to do. it takes advanced skill in photoshop and video editing to do what youre trying to do

what's the name of the editing software alongside Photoshop? I use Paint.net, is that good enough to substitute Photoshop?