Getting Cheap Clothes Tailored?

shtoopid
shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Fashion Forward
i got some jeans that look good, but the fit is wack. should i go to a tailor? how much does it cost? if it's more than 60 i'll just scrap the jeans and buy new ones

Comments

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    please get it tailored to your body if they look good and you love them. Shop around different tailors in your area and they will give you the estimates on how much it will cost to have it tailored. I had tailored jeans to fit me for about 20 dollars which was a good investment. so, shop around get to know your tailors and they sometimes hook it up for you. :)
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    please get it tailored to your body if they look good and you love them. Shop around different tailors in your area and they will give you the estimates on how much it will cost to have it tailored. I had tailored jeans to fit me for about 20 dollars which was a good investment. so, shop around get to know your tailors and they sometimes hook it up for you. :)
    I got a Korean chick that tailors all my clothes, ? fits me to a T! If I wore jeans more I'd get then tailored too, I get my shirts tailored also
  • Manny_C
    Manny_C Members Posts: 90
    edited December 2010
    I got a Korean chick that tailors all my clothes, ? fits me to a T! If I wore jeans more I'd get then tailored too, I get my shirts tailored also

hate to sound racist but those chinks really know what they're doing for cheap
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Yeah, I have some J. Crew corduroys and Ralph Lauren chinos that I haven't worn yet cuz I need them tailored but I didn't know if you needed some super high class ? to get tailored or not.

I'm thinkin about getting some of my polos and ? tailored so they fit more tight and ? b... Some times the length of the sleeves on my shirts be a lil too long too. I like all my ? precise so I think I'ma start going to the tailor a lot in 2011. Gotta be fly b. Nothing worse than a sloppy ass lame-o wearing clothes that don't fit.
  • jenifera
    jenifera Members Posts: 1
    edited December 2010
    It's better to get the dress tailored rather than wasting them. I often do this.
  • shootemwon
    shootemwon Members Posts: 4,635 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Simple ? like hems I got no problem trusting to my drycleaner. Beyond that, especially if its an expensive item, you probably wanna go to a better tailor.