• sosesp
    sosesp Members Posts: 80
    edited December 2010
    Options
    grip 2
    sosa 0
    7 0

how many votes for a win?

yo im not hatin i just want to say...im not feelin ya beat like that grip...dont get it twisted i like ya drum programing the rest was ? tho...7...maybe u shouldve not gassed a battle dog sorry lol...neway i feel like my ? nicer just like i know ya feel the same way. anyway im out pls pm me and let me know how many votes for a win...1
  • Drgoo0285
    Drgoo0285 Members Posts: 513 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I wasn't a fan of any of them but grip's was better.

7 days was aiight. Mixed better than usual but just wasn't grabbin me

sosep's beat made me winse in pain

Grip was best outta the 3
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Drgoo0285 wrote: »
    I wasn't a fan of any of them but grip's was better.

7 days was aiight. Mixed better than usual but just wasn't grabbin me

sosep's beat made me winse in pain

Grip was best outta the 3

lol yo son dont dickride seriously dog...u know my ? fire y u frontin ? ?
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i noticed niccas said they liked grips the best. out of the 3

nobody said it was the better beat.

i listened to all of em.

its no competition from a producers standpoint whos was the best.

i didnt really like the beat i put up. i wouldnt rap on it. but it was the best of the 3
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    yo dead ass this battle is gonna b wack cuz ? is ? riding and being biased...for real y not be honest bout ? y just automatically hate on me cuz im standin confident
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    y would they dickride me?? n/h...
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    7 dont come with those excuses...grip u no that ? u put up was trash...? on that ? riding ? in this thread...wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? dont act coy....its mad obvious just by the comments they leavin...come on son 1+1=2 simple mathematics
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    LMFAO, im dyin....
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    those guys have no reason to ? ride me mane...n/h
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this ? battle was pointless cuz ? dont want to c me win even if they thought my ? was better they wouldnt vote for me cuz i came in here on some ? all yall im the nicest ? and alot of ? ass ? thats lookin at this thread took that as a threat and they feel inclined to ? on me, vote against me and try to down talk my work like if i was making the same corny ass beats they make...or rap 2...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    we can let this ride til tomorrow and come back wit another beat battle same three ? if thats how yall feel about me bein in the lead..
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited December 2010
    Options
    nm......................
  • motrilla
    motrilla Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Grips beat was the only one I nodded my head to the Sean Pain ? started out Ill but overall I gotta give it to Grip
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    u can play stupid all u want...but u not that dumb so u know wats up...just be real ? , id respect u more if u was like yo sos u know what...i know these ? on my ? i know ? aint tryna see u win but thats what it is...? all i could say to that is ? it u got it...but instead u frontin right now
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? how u even talkin when u got the wackest ? up here?? i dont feel no type of way about losing to a ? who better but ? damn, ya both know ya ? is dum wack compared to mines and ? is really not tryna see me shine cuz how im comin at ya...i aint a sore loser if i really felt like i lost to ya wack ass ? i would say it with no problems
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    AWWW MANE yall make me wish i lost so i could show u wat a lauce wit class look like, yall in here lookin bad...

but we can go again tomorrow, that give yall time to make a beat to ? on me for real!!!
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    when i said how u talkin u got that wackest ? in here that was towards 7...son u know whats up...if u had "class" you couldnt accept this ? win knowin that ? is automatically gonna go against me cuz of ? i been sayin in my posts...now that ? 7 dont got an excuse hes just wack...me im being persecuted by ya ? right now for speakin my mind and not humbling myself
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    aint nobody sayin u had ? come in the thread and vote for u and ? , but ? already x'd me out cuz of my confidence...7 ? so wack he was never in the running so u was the only one left dog..
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sosesp wrote: »
    when i said how u talkin u got that wackest ? in here that was towards 7...son u know whats up...if u had "class" you couldnt accept this ? win knowin that ? is automatically gonna go against me cuz of ? i been sayin in my posts...now that ? 7 dont got an excuse hes just wack...me im being persecuted by ya ? right now for speakin my mind and not humbling myself

well humble ya self, or login in on another account or some ? mane...
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thats corny as ? that ? cant keep it real and make unbiased opinions..is this a forum full of kids or somethin?
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    like i said, yall come ? on me tomorrow fam..

i aint go lie to u, i feel like sean pain the only one who i can compete wit, ill prolly get ? on by the majority of the other beat makers in fresh produce lol...
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sosesp wrote: »
    thats corny as ? that ? cant keep it real and make unbiased opinions..is this a forum full of kids or somethin?

bruh u can do that, ? aint got no agenda against u ? , u just makin up excuses...but if u really thank thats true, make a new account or some ? ..ion kno wat to tell u...
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    idk who sean pain is...but if u feel like he the only one that can ? wit u then thats whats up...me i feel like none of ya ? is ? wit me...we can get it poppin 2morrow
  • sosesp
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wow u must really be feelin yaself to say that...u been following the threads, u already no im the type of "poster" people like to go against cuz i went against the grain on all ya but straight up lettin ya know that ya not ? wit me