Gran Turismo is the ? !!!!

5toneg
5toneg Members Posts: 32
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
I just got gt5. I used to always tell ppl this was the best racing game but nobody agreed w/me back then. now everybody seems too. No porsche tho :( the 911 is my favorite car, but so far I do have this badass audi. this game is so addictive

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    pretty sure porsche is in the game
  • DaFifthElement
    DaFifthElement Members Posts: 4,764 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    RUF remanufactures porsche....
  • 5toneg
    5toneg Members Posts: 32
    edited December 2010
    pretty sure porsche is in the game

nope not on the dealer list anyway. i googled it and it said something about license and the game not being able to get it. i got a ferarri f430 and they are pretty fast and handle good (sorry for my messed up camera)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwNLeB85FIU

and i didnt know the new camaros were that impressive!! i remember back when they made the new gto and not only did it look like every other car pontiac made but it only had a 350 in it. the ss camaro has 422hp i thought the game was just saying that but i looked it up and it really does. i want to get one later when you can get them cheaper.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    5toneg wrote: »
    nope not on the dealer list anyway. i googled it and it said something about license and the game not being able to get it. i got a ferarri f430 and they are pretty fast and handle good (sorry for my messed up camera)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwNLeB85FIU

and i didnt know the new camaros were that impressive!! i remember back when they made the new gto and not only did it look like every other car pontiac made but it only had a 350 in it. the ss camaro has 422hp i thought the game was just saying that but i looked it up and it really does. i want to get one later when you can get them cheaper.

EA owns the license to Porsche so anyone that wants to use it in a game has to negotiate and pay EA.