Plastic Surgery and Implants.... does it matter?

Options

Comments

• Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If it makes a girl feel more confident then whats the problem
  • nurid
    nurid Members Posts: 167
    edited February 2010
    Options
    first off, what up homie.

so with your applied logic, what if you happened to run into a female that was very attractive and cool and smart and all that good stuff. Natural ass, ? , all that. ? . You find out 3 months after knowing her that she got a nose job in 2000. home girl LOVES herself now.

could u love a person then? just curious.

What's goin on folk.
    Well first I would want to know why she felt she needed a nose job in the first place.
    Also you have to take into consideration that 2000 was 10 years ago.
    She may have changed considerably since then.

I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't hold it against her either. I try to give people room to change.
    BUT, if she's still feelin like she needs to get some more "add-ons" then I wouldn't be able to get with her cause then it would become evident to me that she doesn't really love herself.
    And I firmly believe that you can't truly love someone else unless you love yourself first.
    How can you give what you don't have?
    That would present future problems for me and her later down the line.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do you think less of a female who has had plastic surgery or wants to have it, like getting breast implants?

yes....unless it's something corrective and necessary

but if it's just to get a bigger whatever, or to change some superficial flaw, I could never take her serious

just being honest
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's not fair... I can love myself but it's just what you said: an enhancement. Like makeup and getting my hair done. Maybe if there weren't so many mixed messages out here then people (women) could completely love themselves but like Smo-King said, we get treated based on how we look. Damn, we can't win for losing

Nah, a real man will show you respect regardless of how you look.
    Like Cee-Lo said, "You have to respect yourself before I can."
    You can't expect no ? to treat you right if you ain't carryin yourself right. That's fair.
    And by gettin breast implants, you're pretty much invitin that negative attention.
    But it's attention none the less right? Too many women settle for that and they wonder why they're still unhappy.
    Heh.. Shawty who taught you to hate yourself?
    What's wrong with the original design?

Women wanna degrade and poison themselves and wonder why men degrade them.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • missjcapri
    missjcapri Members Posts: 1,418
    edited February 2010
    Options
    nurid wrote: »
    Nah, a real man will show you respect regardless of how you look.
    Like Cee-Lo said, "You have to respect yourself before I can."
    You can't expect no ? to treat you right if you ain't carryin yourself right. That's fair.
    And by gettin breast implants, you're pretty much invitin that negative attention.
    But it's attention none the less right? Too many women settle for that and they wonder why they're still unhappy.
    Heh.. Shawty who taught you to hate yourself?
    What's wrong with the original design?

Women wanna degrade and poison themselves and wonder why men degrade them.

so your basically saying that a women who gets alot work done shouldnt be shocked when men degrade them because they bout the negative attention on themselves?
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    so your basically saying that a women who gets alot work done shouldnt be shocked when men degrade them because they bout the negative attention on themselves?

Of course. Now I'm not excusin the fact that some ? still degrade females cause they damn sholl do.
    But what do women generally get these enhancements for? Because they're not satisfied with themselves right?
    Not only that, but they go out and public and show em off. Encouragin ? to disrespect them.
    And this is received by the female as positive attention? What the ? ?
    I can't get jiggy with that ? I'm sorry.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Nobodys gonna degrade a woman who improves herself

She might get more negative attention cause she looks better but

ugly girls get degraded way more than bad ?

If you on some lil kim meltyface ? , then hell nah, thats not where its at, but if alittle work will make you feel better and look better do that ?

Im all for women improving themselves
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well anit nothing wrong with it, I just think it's whack how some people go over board with it and do some crazy ? . Like Lil Kim with the skin bleaching and some chicks who be having some super huge ? looking. Natural will always be the greatest though.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Of course. Now I'm not excusin the fact that some ? still degrade females cause they damn sholl do.
    But what do women generally get these enhancements for? Because they're not satisfied with themselves right?
    Not only that, but they go out and public and show em off. Encouragin ? to disrespect them.

I feel what you've been saying.... actually made me pause for a second

But, there's a difference between having the big, stupid stripper breast that are clearly for attention and just getting something done to at least feel normal. Me: I shy away from attention, I like flying under the radar, so I wouldn't go crazy.... but if you could do something for yourself that would help your own perception, and can afford it, is it fair to be written off and judged for it?
  • missjcapri
    edited February 2010
    Options

i disagree, but your first statement is correct; females do get enhancements because they're not satisfied with themselves. However, all plastic surgery doesn't have to be a negative thing. Just because you get a cup size up doesnt mean you deserve to be disrespected by any man. The whole point for females is to feel more comfortable in their own skin after surgery so why would they accept being disrespected about their body frm anyone? They wouldn't; and that's damn sure not their goal. Im not for plastic surgery, but i dnt think the women who have work down deserve to be mistreated.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if her face ugly get ya face done

get some fake ? n a tummy tuck
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I feel what you've been saying.... actually made me pause for a second

But, there's a difference between having the big, stupid stripper breast that are clearly for attention and just getting something done to at least feel normal. Me: I shy away from attention, I like flying under the radar, so I wouldn't go crazy.... but if you could do something for yourself that would help your own perception, and can afford it, is it fair to be written off and judged for it?

Help your perception? I'm sorry, I fail to see how changin somethin unnecessarily about yourself can help you in any kinda way.
    The fact that you don't like attention is reason enough to stay away from that nonsense.
    Forgive me if I come of rude because I don't mean to.
    Would you mind tellin me what is it about yourself that you don't like and why?
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    missjcapri wrote: »
    i disagree, but your first statement is correct; females do get enhancements because they're not satisfied with themselves. However, all plastic surgery doesn't have to be a negative thing. Just because you get a cup size up doesnt mean you deserve to be disrespected by any man. The whole point for females is to feel more comfortable in their own skin after surgery so why would they accept being disrespected about their body frm anyone? They wouldn't; and that's damn sure not their goal. Im not for plastic surgery, but i dnt think the women who have work down deserve to be mistreated.

Consciously they don't, but subconsciously they do.
    Plus that still brings me back to the most important question.
    WHY? Why do some females feel they need them in the first place?
    To fit into some tops better? That's ? .
    It's a self esteem issue. And that's what it's really about.
    The only way I'll excuse plastic surgery is if it's to correct disfigurements such as serious burns or somethin like that.
  • CMac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Plus since so many women out their, well practically all women have some self esteem issues, if plastic surgery makes them feel better about themselves you can't really complain with that.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Help your perception? I'm sorry, I fail to see how changin somethin unnecessarily about yourself can help you in any kinda way.
    The fact that you don't like attention is reason enough to stay away from that nonsense.
    Forgive me if I come of rude because I don't mean to.
    Would you mind tellin me what is it about yourself that you don't like and why?

You don't sound rude at all... and I guess the best way I can explain it would be to reference the earlier story about ol boy dumping the "cool, smart, educated" girl he was with because she was flat chested. As an isolated example, it sounds ridiculous, I know.... but everyone can relate to how it feels when you feel like you got denied or rejected for some petty reason. Its just one of those things that makes me be so reserved and laid back- it's not feminine
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    do what makes you happy..just dont overdo it and become addicted to it like lil kim
  • missjcapri
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Consciously they don't, but subconsciously they do.
    Plus that still brings me back to the most important question.
    WHY? Why do some females feel they need them in the first place?
    To fit into some tops better? That's ? .
    It's a self esteem issue. And that's what it's really about.
    The only way I'll excuse plastic surgery is if it's to correct disfigurements such as serious burns or somethin like that.

It is a self esteem issue and their getting work done to feel more comfortable in their own skin. Whats wrong with that? Surgery will hopefully boost their confidence and self esteem. They deserve to be treated just as equal as the next women. Any women that goes to the extreme to get plastic surgery obviously wanted it bad enough that they saved thousands of dollars for it and willing to endure the pain that comes with it. Something would have to be seriously bothering you to that extent to even consider surgery.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LMAO at Meltyface....
  • CMac
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yo even though Lil Kim face is like that I'd still hit that ass of hers is still on point.
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You don't sound rude at all... and I guess the best way I can explain it would be to reference the earlier story about ol boy dumping the "cool, smart, educated" girl he was with because she was flat chested. As an isolated example, it sounds ridiculous, I know.... but everyone can relate to how it feels when you feel like you got denied or rejected for some petty reason. Its just one of those things that makes me be so reserved and laid back- it's not feminine

If a ? doesn't wanna talk to you because you have small ? then what does that say about that ? .
    Does that sound like a man that can fully appreciate and respect you?
    Why settle for someone like that? I'd keep it movin.
    And when you really look at it you can see that it's indirectly bein done to please some ? .
  • SweetzIsAwesome
    SweetzIsAwesome Members Posts: 462
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't understand whyyy it would be a problem.. I mean I'd sooo get new ? if I had tiny ones.. woot woot..!!
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Persoanlly, I think it's unnecessary.

And the fact that it's not real kinsa means something tome also...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i would aruge against my woman altering her body in any way until i lost my voice
  • nurid
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I feel very strongly about this subject.