Plastic Surgery and Implants.... does it matter?

Comments

• 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i would aruge against my woman altering her body in any way until i lost my voice
    nurid wrote: »
    I feel very strongly about this subject.

OK.... if I'm not mistaken, both of you are in relationships (correct me if I'm wrong). At the very beginning, wasn't there some type of physical aspect that attracted you to the person you are with- that opened the door to yall getting to know each other? Had there not been the physical part, face/body/whatever.... you can acknowledge that a person's appearance matters- not just in attracting men/ women, but just in general.
  • Tom Brokaw
    Tom Brokaw Members Posts: 79
    edited February 2010
    Unnecessary. Does more harm than good.
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Why do black women feel like they need plastic surgey they naturally beautiful and dont age like the europeans
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    OK.... if I'm not mistaken, both of you are in relationships (correct me if I'm wrong). At the very beginning, wasn't there some type of physical aspect that attracted you to the person you are with- that opened the door to yall getting to know each other? Had there not been the physical part, face/body/whatever.... you can acknowledge that a person's appearance matters- not just in attracting men/ women, but just in general.

even though my lady has remarkable huge ? .....i've been just as attracted to women with remakably small ? as well...

i remeber in college i was head over heels by this chick who ? were so small, she didn't ever have to wear a bra
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited February 2010
    dusouljah wrote: »
    even though my lady has remarkable huge ? .....i've been just as attracted to women with remakably small ? as well...

i remeber in college i was head over heels by this chick who ? were so small, she didn't ever have to wear a bra

How did she feel about them though?
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Kushington wrote: »
    If it makes a girl feel more confident then whats the problem

c/s. I knew this chick that got cancer in the breast, and she had to get that one cut off..So she had one regular sized breast and one where there was nothing there. What a cool as female she was, she got implants because of that, but I dont think it was because of the reasons some people might think, she just wanted both of her breast to be the same size, i believe.

i dont have a problem with it, if it makes a female feel good about herself.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    How did she feel about them though?

she would say things about how she wished the were bigger, but i always assured her they were perfect the ay they are.....
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Did you just encourage people to bleach their skin?
    195d88a5ee2342561252c326dc4c62b8.gif

yea y not... we do it everyday, when we ? on someone because "they're 2 black" "blacker than a muthafucka" R a"black-ass ? ".... we're encouraging them 2 bleach they're skin...we encourage them 2 get a nose job every time we say something negative about they're nose...or they lips,or their hair "o, u don't have good hair", ... so why can i get mad at at someone who have low self esteem,that was bestowed upon them by sum 1 else?...
    so ? it... who's right ?? & who's wrong??
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    I don't give a ? . As it isn't terrible surgery or gratuitous as ? like 36 J ? .
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    lil_kim_fixed_nose_dents.jpg

This is totally ridiculous! Completely out of hand.

I have no problem with plastic surgery but insecure people need to be counseled first before they go and massacre themselves like she did. What was she thinking....
  • nurid
    nurid Members Posts: 167
    edited February 2010

I'm not in an official relationship right now but I am talkin to someone.
    And to answer your question, no. Sure the female is attractive but it wasn't ass or ? that attracted me to her.
    What attracted me to her more than anything was her head, which seems to be on straight.
    She stimulates my mind in a way that most females can't. That got my attention.
    Sure I like ass and ? . I'm not even gon sit up here and act like I don't.
    But if the package deal don't come with a good head then I honestly can't even deal with her like that.
  • PapaJuice
    PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
    edited February 2010
    ayye, ayyo u way 2 cute for that, yo u so insecure bout ur ? , how bout u take a picture and let me diagnose ur situation for u

but ? 2 me is like a plus but i dont care about em at all, they're just somethin fun 2 play with like a punchbag, jab, jab, jab, right

but yo, if u was my neighbor, i'd bag u quick, rip yo asspipe hard baby, u wont ? so u wont worry bout dem punchbags
    but yo on da real ill ? !!
    and i ? hard, u ever seen peter north ? ? yo, mine is NOTHING like that, mine goes like a river, i mean i done cumed all over my clothes when i came outta the shower and I was like "aww, wdf man? ya know I got a perm, u know how long it takes for this ? 2 dry?".. but yo, i done cumed and all ova my clothes, its like a lil pond and its so much that my ? and ? or wutever is down there is in pain and i cry for like 3 minutes and walk like an old man for 3 hours coz im ? up, yo! peter north got nothing on my testicles.
    anyways

the moral of da story is jab, jab, jab, right

now wut kinda ? life is that for a child?!
  • PapaJuice
    edited February 2010
    ayyo, lol all jokes aside

? a ? job, most guys PREFER natural
    there are a few ? (FEW... a minority) that only care bout da ? da ? (ONLY)
    but yo majority like attractive girls

anyway, u aint gotta worry baby, u'll get bagged real quick in life, i think u need 2 have ya guard up tho who bags u

but yo
    really
    it aint that serious
    u more cute than quite a lot of girls and if ya character is right then there shouldnt be no problems

NOT everyone is the same, remember
    sum ppl wont like u coz u black
    sum ppl wont like u coz u got small ?
    suml ppl wont like u coz u got fake ? (well, there are a lot more on this side)
    sum ppl wont like u becoz _______

fill in the blanks, ya fine da way u are, love yaself

? ya life, ? !
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    watch?v=ylYEzRUWCxs
    smh at this ? ....but hey who's 2 say I'm right r wrong
  • swadesw
    swadesw Members Posts: 75
    edited February 2010
    watch?v=ylYEzRUWCxs
    smh at this ? ....but hey who's 2 say I'm right r wrong

Man I should tell every woman to look like Jessica Alba.......
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    lil_kim_fixed_nose_dents.jpg

SMH I remember when she first came out she looked like this.....
    lil-kim-8tn.jpg
    now when I see her it's like WTF.......
  • messysnipes
    messysnipes Members Posts: 20
    edited February 2010
    it matters to me
  • lisette
    lisette Members Posts: 13
    edited February 2010
    That's not fair... I can love myself but it's just what you said: an enhancement. Like makeup and getting my hair done. Maybe if there weren't so many mixed messages out here then people (women) could completely love themselves but like Smo-King said, we get treated based on how we look. Damn, we can't win for losing

yup

lotta people have no idea what is even real anymore

actually the only obvious implants are bad ones
    cant judge em all based on the bad ones bc if they r good u wont know

prob is society making people feel they r not good enough based on who they hold up as beautiful and lot of time even those people are not really who they portray

i cant count the times when i would hear guys praising bodies with fake ? and ? without knowing it.
    not to mention people who cant tell when someone is wearing contacts or assume these drastic ? changes in our "best looking" celebrities is all makeup lol

its all smoke n mirrors

smh at people criticizing natural ? now cuz they so used to fake ones.
    real ? are not round lol , they dont sit up, and most women who are skinny with no hips or thighs dont suddenly have a bubble poking out in back lol

but like it or not its happenin
  • nurid
    nurid Members Posts: 167
    edited February 2010
    lisette wrote: »
    yup

lotta people have no idea what is even real anymore

actually the only obvious implants are bad ones
    cant judge em all based on the bad ones bc if they r good u wont know

prob is society making people feel they r not good enough based on who they hold up as beautiful and lot of time even those people are not really who they portray

i cant count the times when i would hear guys praising bodies with fake ? and ? without knowing it.
    not to mention people who cant tell when someone is wearing contacts or assume these drastic ? changes in our "best looking" celebrities is all makeup lol

its all smoke n mirrors

smh at people criticizing natural ? now cuz they so used to fake ones.
    real ? are not round lol , they dont sit up, and most women who are skinny with no hips or thighs dont suddenly have a bubble poking out in back lol

but like it or not its happenin

I still feel like people who want unnecessary artificial ? don't have a strong sense of self.
    Cause if they did they wouldn't care about that ? and they'd be content with who they are.
    There will always be ? that judge a female off her physical attributes just like there will always be females that will judge a ? off the amount of money in his account.
    You gotta be able to look past that ? and know within yourself you're better than that.
    Society and the media got folk buyin into these illusions.
    And ? I like that natural hang... Shiiit. lol
  • Madam Speaker
    Madam Speaker Members Posts: 259
    edited February 2010
    Kushington wrote: »
    I think more of a chick with breast implants, but im not a big fan of ? plastic surgery, the meltyface look is not good

But all flatchested girls should be forced to get ? jobs

Lol..Like kat willams say a mfucka comin to ya bed lookin like ya nephew.

But on the real tho if a female dont have no ? meat..the implants will look and feel like some bricks. And when she gets em taken out down the road..her ? will hang like some dog ? .

If a chick is flat chested she's underweight.
  • Knives Amilli
    edited February 2010
    nurid wrote: »
    I still feel like people who want unnecessary artificial ? don't have a strong sense of self.
    Cause if they did they wouldn't care about that ? and they'd be content with who they are.

There will always be ? that judge a female off her physical attributes just like there will always be females that will judge a ? off the amount of money in his account.
    You gotta be able to look past that ? and know within yourself you're better than that.
    Society and the media got folk buyin into these illusions.
    And ? I like that natural hang... Shiiit. lol

Do you feel that people who hit the gym have a weak sense of self? What about people who get contacts? Braces?

Plastic surgery is no different from the above imo. But when you OD on it....well there might be a problem.
  • PapaJuice
    edited February 2010
    Do you feel that people who hit the gym have a weak sense of self? What about people who get contacts? Braces?

Plastic surgery is no different from the above imo. But when you OD on it....well there might be a problem.

? that yo, she's way too cute for that
    Makeup and all that ? , gym, it's okay... all that is natural and ur not putting a big ass steel dent inside yo ? to be accepted

Braces is on a whole diff ball park, who wants ? up teeth?
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010

How can you even seriously compare plastic surgery to going to the gym?

And to wearing contacts? I'm insulted...

The closest analogy you suggested would be getting braces.

But even then, getting braces is modification of what you already have.
    Plastic surgery is the addition of entirely new aspects of your body.

There's a difference.
  • Knives Amilli
    edited February 2010
    PapaJuice wrote: »
    ? that yo, she's way too cute for that
    Makeup and all that ? , gym, it's okay... all that is natural and ur not putting a big ass steel dent inside yo ? to be accepted

Braces is on a whole diff ball park, who wants ? up teeth?

Not with supplements which is what most body builders rely on.

but why are ? up teeth a big deal? Orthodontics is almost purely cosmetic, ? up teeth very, very rarely impede basic living functions.
  • PapaJuice
    edited February 2010
    Not with supplements which is what most body builders rely on.

but why are ? up teeth a big deal? Orthodontics is almost purely cosmetic, ? up teeth very, very rarely impede basic living functions.

small ballz for 3 months, big muscles for eternity