redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in IllGaming
we all know kinetic is outselling move...vote or die

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Just because it sells more doesn't mean ? BUT I will vote Kinect but not based on sells but it's greatness. First off, I don't think it's great that you can play games w/o a controller. It's what hackers have done to it for other uses, such as navigating your computer with it. Or another guy, who actually made an airguitar game out of it. That ? is sick, and this does show that a lot can be done with this technology besides using it in gaming. It's neat the ? they've turned this Kinect into.
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kinect!!!...........
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    But I will agree with Vibe on Kinect because of what it CAN do, but not what MS uses it for. I think the MOVE games are more promising as of now.
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ThriXXX's adult Kinect games won't see a release on Xbox 360.

Microsoft said it will block software developer ThriXXX from releasing its newly revealed Kinect software on the Xbox 360 console.

A video surfaced on YouTube earlier this week showing a demo of the software, which allows players to use hand gestures, voice commands, and objects to simulate sexual acts. ThriXXX, open since 2003, traditionally creates "3D animated interactive sex games" for PC.

"Recent events in the Kinect Hacker community and the Open Sourcing of device drivers have enabled the Kinect device to be used directly from connected PC's operating on Windows 7," ThriXXX said. "The Kinect interface provides another exciting interface option for users of the sex simulation software to control the experience in extraordinary new ways!

Microsoft responded saying this software would never pass certification, so don't expect these types of games to hit console anytime soon.

"This isn't the first example of a technology being used in ways not intended by its manufacturer, and it won't be the last," a spokesperson said in a statement. "Microsoft did not authorize or license its technology for this use."

"Xbox is a family friendly games and entertainment console and does not allow Adults Only (AO) content to be certified for use on its platform, and would not condone this type of game for Kinect."

Thrixxx said the software is currently in alpha stages and hopes to add optional Kinect support to its PC sex games in 2011.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    move because of the games.
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    we all know kinetic is outselling move...vote or die

it's kinect
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    k'nex >>>> kinect
    KNex-Box-Set--lg.jpg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    211_kleenex.jpg

>>>>>>>>

Kinect

lmao, I dunno if this even makes sense lol
  • -Karl-
    -Karl- Members Posts: 2,196 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    None of as here has fully experienced both.

I literally wouldnt give a ? if they both didnt exist.
  • joshuaboy
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -Karl- wrote: »
    None of as here has fully experienced both.

I literally wouldnt give a ? if they both didnt exist.

co-sign........
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? motion controls