Why do I Love You?

bman536
bman536 Members Posts: 15
edited December 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
Because of all the things that you do, because of all the things that you don’t. Because of all the things that you say, to help bring a smile to my face. Because you help me win the race , because you know my pace. Because seeing you is all I need, to help me when I’m in need. No need to plead or beg no need to pull your leg. I know that you are here, there, anywhere I go, you are always in tow. Butterflies in my belly, I knew it like Telly Tubbies. It was easy to tell, easy to smell, we were the perfect sent, it made perfect scene. We we’re mint, without the pepper. Meant to be like pepper and salt, our love would never falter. Alter it did, nothing we hide, our love grew stronger, oh yes it did. So this is the end, but our future does not pend, for we shall be together forever and whenever, until the vey teary end. :D

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    :D

I can digg this piece.

Happy till eternal end.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bman536 wrote: »
    Because of all the things that you do, because of all the things that you don’t. Because of all the things that you say, to help bring a smile to my face. Because you help me win the race , because you know my pace. Because seeing you is all I need, to help me when I’m in need. No need to plead or beg no need to pull your leg. I know that you are here, there, anywhere I go, you are always in tow. Butterflies in my belly, I knew it like Telly Tubbies. It was easy to tell, easy to smell, we were the perfect sent, it made perfect scene. We we’re mint, without the pepper. Meant to be like pepper and salt, our love would never falter. Alter it did, nothing we hide, our love grew stronger, oh yes it did. So this is the end, but our future does not pend, for we shall be together forever and whenever, until the vey teary end. :D

taking this homie
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    RickyRich wrote: »

taking this homie

Instead of taking peoples material, why not write something that you can call "your's".. It would be more meaningful if you had expressed the words we call poetry yourself as well. Get inspired, write from the depths of your soul..