When Love keeps you Awake

bman536
bman536 Members Posts: 15
edited December 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
When love keeps you awake and your heart tends to ache. When nothing you take can feel that void and your mind is left very annoyed. As your heart pounds for that missing part. When you lay awake and create your dreams. As you wait for life to unfold and the dreams to become reality. When you think the mold will grow on the walls before you fall again like you did, things are in slow motion as you feel you took a magic potion. As your mind sizzles and romance puts you in a trance, you feel like anything is possible, but not knowing who to go to. Although you have a clue, anyone with a heart will do. When your heart is vulnerable and you awake drenched in sweat and can’t tell a sweet dream from a nightmare. All you know is that you’d make the perfect pair. Sweet as one, green as one, as I think of her I fall asleep.

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    This is my favorite one of your recent drops. I like how you caught the effect of the affect the emotion can trigger. This has a very pleasure is pain feel to it as well. Good job in describing and giving the picture with words. Easy to feel and relate too.
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    kzzl wrote: »
    This is my favorite one of your recent drops. I like how you caught the effect of the affect the emotion can trigger. This has a very pleasure is pain feel to it as well. Good job in describing and giving the picture with words. Easy to feel and relate too.

^^^^^^

Pretty much this sums it up..