Comments

• love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited December 2010
    Erase my old memories, put on Call of Duty lets play out the freestyle saga
    Feel the aggression and study ethologist learn the verse is too animal
    Baby animals lines shouting out gogo gaga
    pattern of a naural behavior the verse scream louder than angry lion mammal
    Going through its frustration aggression hypothesis, winning matches, saying I got ya
    Phonemes, hearing my basic sound efx, student psychologist, flow ya is teaching you
    The transformation rules, simple declarative sentence saying I had lost, but won like Jax I got ya
    Playing different games changing faces, fooling around with all the freestyles, not mad, trying to make up a word play.
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Merry Christmas to all, is the annoying flow yal, like flava in your ear
    Coming back like Knicks shared game with Bulls, all love cheers
    Styles like ahola favorite M.c's album, reppin Angles, all Earth's equator's sweat n tears
    N don't forget about America, and P to flag cross rolling H, C and the rest of the world's cheers
    Don't break up or y2k the lines, for misunderstanding, sometime. I listen those, loveing ? in years
    Still Merry Christmas, Santa cheering up everyone, to all NBA, Lakers, Heat James, Wade, and Pearce
    Thank ? , for bringing family Home, speacially tha Miltary, enjoying time nothing scary just working cars again, loving those tires Good Years.
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Not tired, but loving those Good Years Tires
    Grabbing our Associates, Bacholar's, Master's, and Doctorate, the Fam is always hired
    To win, pray to all who's needs it and wants it, stay in school, with ? juice wired
    To all helped, or admired, ? blesses to all like dinners of last nights, food was fire
    Thanks to last night celebration, to dinners or night outs, rolling with Good Years tires
    Life is like a pair rims, love to all, when sometime we don't get it, keep it shining with clear air
    The whole flow is like whut, rest in peace to the one are not hear, we love y'all all, clear air
    Don't cry, just cheer up, we all going to make it, like visiting church, go sports, forgiving our sins, clean air
    Like becoming doctors n nurses, police, fire fighters, top phone customer services, America and World of ? we care. ? bless.
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Anyone, how did I do?, I'm new at this poetry thing, I might need help, what do need to work on? I love all poetry in this site, thankyou for letting me write, everyone is very cool!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Wasn't trying to be gangsta, but love all the tracks
    Whoa, like driving nascars, I'm ready to win, put those in facts
    My ninjas and doctorate warriors, put those losing teams on blast
    Who want whut, took out the team that was against us, now they are in our past
    We here chilling, karate kick stilling winning, graduate everyline like school? Whut a wrap!
    Some play to much, I miss the bus, jump in my boys school bus, call it ? our ride!
    We got gals and mens, taking off to the west like football player riding trailer, super bowl
    But ours is mic fighting, mic with who got the best flow? riding, every punchline like watch out!
    Also don't forget our kicks, some r rocking the old blue Penny's, some r wearing the new Jordan's, whoa!
    Straight freestyling, killing the mic, with live Dj's mixing Biggie beats with Beatnut watch out now!
    Man this cool, spasming out, spreading rumors, passing mic like hot potatos to the guys and gals
    Throwing out the hottest lines, with characteristic, show me whut you got, finish y'all with a pow
    But it's all fun, nothing serious, bus still riding, everyone still rhyming, ending the mic, we love yal. Peace!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Thank ? for keeping us alive, letting us drop verse today
    Forgive our sins, when we are doing wrong, that's why we pray
    We love our parents, family and friends, who made us alive
    When we have problems they makes feel okay
    Then I want turn n remix this verse, thanks my pops
    Mom, bro, sis and the rest of the fam, peace to tha cops
    For getting us out of trouble, not chilling in the same spot
    Thanks to hip hop, metal, christian music and rock
    Cheering millons over the world, music playing in cars or city blocks
    Its okay baby, don't worry ? is protecting us, like miltary, keeping us lock with church
    Peace to who rhymes, who shines in school grades, who finds ? n share story, we all love you a lot!
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    I think ur doing great thus far.

Love the fact that u can spit off top and just go as you flow..

Thank you for all these jawns that u came with.. Keep spittin the poetical lyricals..
  • Tupacfan
    edited December 2010
    I close my eyes, and see my birth mother arise from the dead,
    I see the place where she last left me, perhaps the last meal she feed me,
    where I pleaded "mother don't leave me please" I begged on bended knee,
    cried and pouted just like a child that I was then,
    In the mist of eyes shut tight, I see the women that left me ages ago,
    Yet I still yearn for a mothers soothing voice, her love and and words that can cure my woes.
    I need that mother right now, for once to show me what's real love, because I was never really loved..
    if only time machine was real I'd given her that chance but yet now she soar's in the sky like white doves..

To be continued...
  • Tupacfan
    edited December 2010
    This is my occupation as a poet to seek emancipation,
    Still striving for self determination for my own liberation,
    representing the First Nation, not the United Nation,
    nor the secret society of the masons, or any type of government affilation, Not even feelings of elation, but somber of unbroken negotiation.
    changing the radio station from static to something like illamtic,
    thinking of tactics to reach the youth so their one less statistic,
    but yet my environment is filled with wicked mystic of resentment,
    drums no longer beat like the heart of mother earth but sounds of disenchantment,
    of what was once enchanement, now tormented with no sounds but buried in gray cement.
    One day my family is all here, next day ? murdered them all, I may sound sick but maybe its coming as a vent.
    Too many life's dent of wits and what was once glitz now tastes like raw mint,
    these words came off with no writing intent, just some thoughts I invent.

Shout outs to thread starter, I like this thread.

Just come in and spit at the top of the dome..
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Thanks, but speechless, lil sensitive once I ? that calcium I got better
    Got that guilty thoughts improving better, relax your mind and let your consciousness free
    Still with psychology class also learning to be care free, jet ski with past, present, future as a freestyler
    Like tracks, from P Diddy, Pac, Noregea, and Coremega, keeping taste like family couple, you can downloads those artist from Limewire
    Pump that in car roll out with good year tires, listen to a hot verse neva fired, always hired to learn new styles
    Go out like the Jets and Redskin , neva run out of touchdown skills, keep winning, getting coach, freestyle much better!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Thanks, yours was very deep, and nice. How long have been writing poetry?
  • Tupacfan
    edited December 2010
    love yal wrote: »
    Thanks, yours was very deep, and nice. How long have been writing poetry?

Your very much welcomed!

I been writting for a hot minute.. Like wayyy backs in the 90's. Early to mid 90's. Its been awhile..

And u?

Btw, check out that thread why do you write.. You'll find my real answer there, "how long I been writting".
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Heard of the game, but the game can't change the player, only ? can judge us
    If that make sense, we keep winning stay with the same lyrics trust a bust
    Freestyle, learned from morals made students stay with ? , to be lifted like saint John never losing power
    Forget being a coward, stay higher in education, beside hiding around the bush and shine like beauiful flower
    Sometimes we do get soft, forget what we want to do, that why I stay on psychology, to win a hour
    On education credit to get to your doctorate, everyone says the same, do both ? n education, stay tall like Twin towers
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    I enjoy it when I understand the lyrics, I'm mostly into school, but I'm kind of new into writing lyrics. I try to learn so I can make sense, and find I writing and using new vocabulary words very educated.
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Not the nices, but freestyle to be where's the best is
    Everybody want to know, who what braggs about, or who what looks up to, I guess that's life
    Watching your steps, are always, important, look good, stay fresh
    Barber best, stay grooming clean, fades, blow out, or just chill with an edge
    Clean clothes, fresh new sneakers, gold chains, and an college ring sayin I graduated
    Staying rich n lifting poor rhymes, going to church to get corrected, by bone n flesh
    Soul n spirit, coming reborn again, and continue to tell stories to those who want to know
    Good life or what they did to recover come again, to speak another church show!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Yup its break up to make up
    Same ol same stuff trying to gets weight up
    Lifting power, to focus what's not soft
    Not losing it, what left, you gaining back again
    Whether its rough or times that wasn't tough
    Good times you still get it back
    Whether was winning, or loving a friend
    Sometime you go off, or sometime doesn't make sense
    Life is too fast or life is to good, make up fence
    Work on all problems like math equation that make sense.
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    The purpose is not an exuse, they keep blaming me short
    I make sure I last long like those courses, neva give up verse is tourch
    We keep doing what best, other listen to who's battle is a chess
    Its remarkable smilar as riding a Porshe, just versing not dreaming
    Leaving out the nightmare where all they want fight us
    Progress is royal rumble how good poet are to stay top
    Leave it alone, if others trying to hurt us, we too godzilla how we won't stop
    These opponent been attacking since we been passing our diploma
    A number a few after five is not going to hurt, but we keep trying, stay strong as a rock
    The bag, pens, pencils, notebooks, what everybody says we staying on top
    Mix it with pop, lil rap n rock, b-boy flare to all the music lil sexy 1990 backflip n called that hip hop!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    I don't know a freestyle if you don't freestyle
    Words with pain, emotional lyrics verse that tear you like rain
    Boy I love to freestyle let out all that anger, ride out with friends n be wild
    Smile pass a good time story, the one you defeated say sorry, repeat the freestyle
    N say what ever you don't flinch this better than those mixtapes, champ freestyle
    Some get mad or jealouse I just freestyle with rest of the crowd and be down Jesus
    Go to church when you feel down, upset, hearing sad story, then get picked up with ? childs
    Read a bible, learn the verse is your favorite cable with the lord we keep winning like selling lables
    Some will say this verse is not the best, lil bit boring, not worth to lip rap to a friend n score the chicks
    But still attract uni sex to your boyfriend or girlfriend, saying you was hot friend sounding guys from 8 mile
    Everyone how thought you can't rap, they will want you to rap again
    Street figher Ryu, Cammy, Ken, Chun li, watch those matches again, n saying verse was wild!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Its flow ya baby rock the mic like Jay-z hovie baby
    Not being scared, show yourself in Doctorate room, what's gravy baby
    Graduates promised, show guts I'm winner baby
    Okay not the best poet alive, working hard to finish school, being important
    Kicking punching Bruce Lee, winning all battles like a Ombak 2 movie
    Combation king killer Instinct, Brady Bunch talk the 70's keep moves groovy
    Get advices who graduates pass it on like mixtape at a party call verse smoothie
    Keep all lines healthy family health caring for bipolar or nocturnal and striving for superiority!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Thanks again for inviting me, I feel love a movie from Jet lee
    No beef or war, thanks for tha knowledge keep it steel
    We together are strong, looking fresh, with ? for chill
    Windmills, passing the basketball to enemy, became my lover, for chill
    Global is like biodome, its allright to tell, we all know, love that unfill
    Make sure all school is complete, to the love ? , world thanks for tha bible
    Its pretty cool, a book to read, last you for years, wow, make us look real
    Godbless to world to the people that helped us, sorry what we did wrong, windmill
    No disarespect cheer up, backflip, square dance, make a life a good rollercoaster, have grip
    Relax, enjoy, passing school, learning from different teachers is pretty good way to chill.
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Happy New Years, still back again like critters movie, but dirt off the shoulder like Jay-z track
    Some laugh, some get jeolous, forget those who beat you get gangster learn to attack
    Too much what we ain't trying to hear, forget weakness but thanks ? for what we got
    The love, no theif theme but still loving Nas, tracks, next year, be more loving to family,be bright!
    School, church, workout, forgiveness, get better, story we make up still is we protect
    Who say giving up is anwser lol, you crazy, pump the reebox learn to breath, fight again
    Be your warrior again, 5 time ten 50 hits is my favorite combo happy 2011 get back up again and fight!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    We fought, ? didn't mean to lose or cheat, the heat ? me off
    A world like Mercury mix with Pluto, I rather freestyle some new stuff
    Everyone what to be a star and cry at night, thinking we be alright, no bluff
    Feeling dump anit good, two face, getting treated awful, ? I should've been bright
    Losing friends, losing trust, hey do you want to be happy, enjoy life, we can't hear that wack
    Let's just getter with my broken english, If had no time I'll fix my vocab keep it on track
    Kick game like soccer player, play harder than Jordan or Lebran James, keep life good, love ? more learn the facts!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Wow, oh girl oh boy, that's good what they say
    Still punching kicking learning my swing knockout is what pray
    Forget those rule that they trying to punish us, keep it not ?
    Hit the clubs go out get gangster, get the ladies get into fight see who's your prey
    Still live, b-boy, hotel live, dance like freak, good drinks, live that life free, right
    Talk to a chick, can you be my wife for one night, so next day get another one
    Maybe or what you want to do, drink, party dance, fight, get crunk, think bright
    Yo isn't my ninjas are down, I neva lost them get into beef, walk out with no black eyes
    Come out like nice guy, they swing they make laugh, life can be sweet come on
    Life, my ninja let's get down, we fight, people love me when I win, so let's get right
    You know get in the club, get bright lose, get back to winning keep all freestyle tight
    Tired being fake, let's get real, I just pray I don't lose my class, hear the chicken head, humming
    To my songs, they wearing thoung, g string, I try to to respect them, how's like I don't want join
    No herb team,back again they don't mean to beat me, or defeat me, hummming to my song
    Come I go like thunder, my car is so strong, you feel the bumper, keep going, I keep flowing
    Neva disrespect family, but can't fall in love feel weak, I love life, so I keep my style bright, and keep flowing!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Oh I didn't have to yawn, I battles those freestyle like playing video games
    Then eatting them like Oreos, or chochalte chip cookies called the lame
    Gir boy, you don't know how to freestyle, your chick right here grabbing my nuts
    Put that ninja to shame, come on when your verse is going to hit, your life is no lane
    Cuz you anit flowing straight, okay you might attack, well once I hit you, you feel it
    Go insane, your style can't fight, you mad because my style is too gangsta, your people
    Feel it like your girls or boyz that were your friends, ? you got nothing on me
    We keep flowing, but you ain't going nowhere, what you said was to expired, you to easy
    Now talking junk is not solving nothing, your punchline proble fronting, biting off Young Jeezy
    Wow if you so hot why your coolself neva came back when I told you, should've beat me
    You probly can, if your verse can flow to any beat, this is not a club, make yourself look silly
    Hit you few times, you be slower than free ? , come on is that all you got, doggy get lost or
    Get ill, you mad because the verse is nasty, handshake we wernt battling, skills, sexy
    My baby, my boo, they got me like I'm chillin in the Phillies, still repping us, glad you are my
    ? , remember the days, you use to brownies on daipers or leaked your pant, I laughed awful,
    You said if you can you be down with my crew, lol you crazy, just kidding that neva happend, not awful
    You will tell your freestyle, I will tell you I never wanted to be involve, but look we are not awful
    Forget let's go to school, and try to fake battle another day, share cds, see what instrumentals
    You can flow, feel that Love yal still love yal, still studying, still chilling loving life, to see what you got
    And look beautiful!
  • love yal
    edited December 2010
    Last verse I wasn't serious, I probly was kidding
    Got your krew singing for more of my songs, after 500 disses they still listing
    Come on I'm just getting disc jockey, sharping mixes like dj new mission
    New mixes from Arson, chillin at pizza resturant talking to your best girl, kissing
    Before the hissing, give up to La people chat that neva left taught me some lines
    New mission, get my self better, love ? stay away what puts us down live a ? mission.