What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Essence Essentials: Traestar's Game Changers of the Year 2010

traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Essence
Traestar_s Game Changers of the year 2010.rar - 256.39MB

I made this playlist of all the tracks I've heard over the year! Unfortunately I was unable to include other certified classics like Eternia & Mo$$, Roc Marciano, Black Milk, Celph Titled and Buckwild, Eligh, Slaine, 1982, very many others that should definitely be included, I couldn't get them at this present time but I recommend all to purchase those milestone albums.

This list is 46 tracks long and include of my peoples such as Obsidian Blue, Lord Hydro, and Dillon Von Maurer!

Check them out and have a happy holidays!!

Replies

• RuffDraftRuffDraft Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    traestar wrote: »
    Traestar_s Game Changers of the year 2010.rar - 256.39MB

I made this playlist of all the tracks I've heard over the year! Unfortunately I was unable to include other certified classics like Eternia & Mo$$, Roc Marciano, Black Milk, Celph Titled and Buckwild, Eligh, Slaine, 1982, very many others that should definitely be included, I couldn't get them at this present time but I recommend all to purchase those milestone albums.

This list is 46 tracks long and include of my peoples such as Obsidian Blue, Lord Hydro, and Dillon Von Maurer!

Check them out and have a happy holidays!!

Many big thanks for such a monster playlist!! :tu

This is a great recap for the year, I'll definitely check this out and see what made the list :tu
    Favourite Albums of 2013/Essence Threads:
    Ugly Heroes - Ugly Heroes LP
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
  • traestartraestar Atlantic City, NJPosts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Clear Soul Forces, who are featured in my playlist, just gave me a shoutout on twitter!

edited December 2010
    Clear Soul Forces, who are featured in my playlist, just gave me a shoutout on twitter!

Dope! Reason for shout out?
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
    edited December 2010
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    Dope! Reason for shout out?

They found out I just included them on my playlist and they appreciated it!
    All the people I featured in the list I gave an open shoutout to

• rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Props man. I'll DL and give it a listen.
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

edited December 2010
    They found out I just included them on my playlist and they appreciated it!
    All the people I featured in the list I gave an open shoutout to

That's dope, I like when artists appreciate your promotion for them. I once tried to get CYNE's Evolution Fight reviewed by RapReviews.com and got a message in an email back from them saying that they appreciated it. That's love.
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif
    traestar
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Fucking dope mix man. Props.
    ... always immediately go for my boobs ... She feelin me up like "are those your nipples?" I'm like "don't touch there. my money is there." So she's running my hips and thighs ...

Westie wrote: »
    Lol what is cunting?

Lol i like it. I am cunting.

edited December 2010
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Fucking dope mix man. Props.

No prob man, thanks for checking it out!!

edited January 2011
    Going to listen to this ASAP, I've been showered with music of late, too much and not enough time.
    TheEssenceSigcopy-1.gif