Lupe >>> Eminem

Options
2»

Comments

• 'nino'jacob
    'nino'jacob Members Posts: 154
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It's not about racism...but what Trillmatic said is true about the machine backing Em. Stop being in denial. Regardless of what you just posted.

And one question for you: who does the mainstream consists of?

Exactly.
    Eminems success isnt just down to the machine backing him, the machine doesn't create hit records, or great artists, but they can push them...best believe if lupe had a lose yourself it would be pushed too. but lupe is really nothing more than a dope 16 bar niqqa, he can't carry an album, he doesn't have the skills needed to break the top tier bracket in the game. It's very easy to write off and blame a label but frankly his singles are horrible, he flopped, end of. Being a rapper in 2010 means going beyond having dope 16's, ppl talk about eminem fall off but ? atleast he had something to fall off from..lupe been fell off & his height was never close to em. I'd take lupe over em in 2010, but as an artist overall its em & not even close
  • raperxz
    raperxz Members Posts: 356 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lupe Fiasco...smh
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lupe needs more albums to be considered to be better than tha white boy. Does he have the potential to be better? Yes but less material doesn't help this argument. but that's just me. I can't put Biggie in my top 5 cuz he only has two albums.

Lupe was sabotaged by his label, Eminem was pushed by his label. It wouldn't be fair to compare catalogs
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I swear, Lupe stans stay claiming he's going over people's heads
    He might have a few songs but ? act like his entire catalog of songs is on some deep ? the average hip hop fan can't comprehend if they listen to it