my mom's christmas present (racist?)

Options
5toneg
5toneg Members Posts: 32
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I went to this big antique place today and one of the cashiers was an older black woman w/an afro. When blk women are older and have afros it usually means they dont like white ppl, or at least a sign i think. W/younger blk women it usually means the opposite and they like white men.

Anyway I nodded to her when i walked past but she kind of ignored me, but then was kind of following me. well you know those black face ceramic things? my mom likes them but they were all really expensive except for the most offensive one, and it also happened to feel the best. this is one of my moms gifts

pict0026q.jpg

I try not to offend black women because i like them but I did think it would be funny to see this womans reaction. She looked really ? . and said they shouldnt sell them. and i laughed. then after a little while i told her what they were for and that was the one that was priced the best and she said she knew and kind of laughed too. I didnt bother saying my gf was/(maybe is) black. but if the cashier was black and didnt come across the way she did i dont think i could have bought it :)

Comments

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    eating watermelon i see
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited December 2010
    Options
    5toneg wrote: »
    When blk women are older and have afros it usually means they dont like white ppl, or at least a sign i think. W/younger blk women it usually means the opposite and they like white men.

smh...how did you come up with this conclusion?
  • 5toneg
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    smh...how did you come up with this conclusion?

lol I swear 99% of black women under 30 w/natural hair are like that. Not all black women that age who are w/white men have hair like that but the ones who do. I've heard black women talk about how either black men hate their hair, or most men hate it but white men are better about it. I didnt know it was that big of a deal before I started dating them. and i really dont care. straight or not i just hate weave and stuff like that. well i kind of prefer their natural hair but straight hair doesnt bother me either but one of them told me how bad it was for hair.
  • oliverlang
    oliverlang Members Posts: 593
    edited December 2010
    Options
    5toneg wrote: »
    lol I swear 99% of black women under 30 w/natural hair are like that. Not all black women that age who are w/white men have hair like that but the ones who do. I've heard black women talk about how either black men hate their hair, or most men hate it but white men are better about it. I didnt know it was that big of a deal before I started dating them. and i really dont care. straight or not i just hate weave and stuff like that. well i kind of prefer their natural hair but straight hair doesnt bother me either but one of them told me how bad it was for hair.

Where are you from North, South, East, or West?
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thr ? ????????
  • 5toneg
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oliverlang wrote: »
    Where are you from North, South, East, or West?

South but the women saying that about what men think was mostly on the internet. but when i see a girl who looks like this 7-25bighair4.jpg i think she likes white men. and if you go on any interracial site for black women they all have normal hair. and like i said I've heard them say it's because they think black men dont like it and white men do. I like it but I cant say all white men do, or most black men dont. but thats what most of them think
  • 5toneg
    edited December 2010
    Options
    51yckgnXPQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

this one is cuter :)

i forgto what that things name is :) but clearly he was modeled after these racist figurines :) smh @ japanese ppl
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options