Governor Paterson Commutes Sentence of Black Man (Krackers Enraged)

DarcSkies
DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
ALBANY, N.Y. --

New York Gov. David Paterson commuted the sentence Thursday of a black man imprisoned for the racially charged shooting death of a white teenager on Long Island, a decision in the final days of his administration that infuriated the lawyer who prosecuted the case.

Paterson said the five months John Harris White has served was enough time for the emotion-fueled 2006 shooting death of Daniel Cicciaro, 17. Paterson said everybody connected with the case had suffered enough, and White was released Thursday.

White teenagers were feuding with John White's 19-year-old son when they went by the carload to their home in August 2006. White was convicted of manslaughter for shooting one of the teenagers at the foot of White's driveway, in what he referred to as a lynch mob.

A judge sentenced White to two to four years in prison, a fraction of the maximum, exactly four years ago Thursday. He finally went to prison in July this year after his appeals were rejected.

Cicciaro's father, Daniel Sr., screamed at the verdict after the four-week trial: "Let's see what happens when Aaron White gets shot."

White arrived at his home early Thursday afternoon.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/23/governor-paterson-commute_n_800846.html

Comments

• Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Nice, the white kid's father threatened to ? that dudes' kid and will probably go through with it, meanwhile whenever black kids get shot by racist cops or limbs ripped off from being tied to horses by klansmen, black people sit back and sing "We will over come"....
  • Chike
    edited December 2010
    heyslick wrote: »
    Talk is cheap, REAL actions speak volumes. Why is it when blacks ? one another (RIP busayo) they suddenly become mute or play the no snitch number. SO seriously how can ANY race of people truly overcome? Btw you're good at making no distinctions (good/bad) about the police.....so no wonder that policy of NO snitching is so prevalent within the black community.

Until we have our own police... why the ? are we going to "snitch" to the same people that kills us for no ? reason? We can't have our own police because we're not FREE to do so.
  • Chike
    edited December 2010
    Might you being referring to them same entities who so boldly claimed they were going to investigate? e.g., the Duke University ? case and them same individuals were crying about white men been ? your women for 600 years. NOW have I got it right?

wtf are you talking about
  • Chike
    edited December 2010
    Playin dumb? huh -- you want your own police force,right? you don't recall the original purpose of the Black Panther party? Moves forward and looky here....the New Black panther party....yeah they be investigating (Duke University ? case) and intimidating some folks. Talking about killing white babies.....yeah that's the real police force you folks need. WTF?

Do you know how ? you sound right now? I'm just curious.
  • Chike
    edited December 2010
    So the truth makes me ? ? huh? BTW in that ? sound track of mine....what part of that rhetoric isn't true? BTW I don't give a ? what you think about how I sound or not.....listen fella you and I aren't physically talking, otherwise you wouldn't be saying that kinda ? to me.

lmfao your ego is pathetic, bro. Oh no, you gonna kick my ass in real life if I call you ? ? gtfoh. You sound like a child every time you post. My point was, you're claiming the black panthers are our police force when they're not even close. It's ILLEGAL for them to even try and act like they got the same authority as the police. We don't own any LAND to police ourselves.... if we did, it would be considered an invasion of American territory and an act of war. Einstein. You think they took over this land from the natives by force just to let anyone come in and do what they want? you're delusional, guy.

BTW: I never called you ? ... I said you SOUND ? ..... just to make things clear.
  • Chike
    edited December 2010
    I learned something at a very young age....it takes a bigger man to walk away from a fight than to start one. My ego has no bearing on this subject whatsoever....confidence speaks volumes & that is what separates real men from the little boys in this world.

I don't really care. Stop changing the subject.
  • b*braze
    b*braze Members Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Great post...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Had this been a white kid who shot one of a group of black guys who came to his home looking to cause trouble, he would've been commended as a hero who was protecting his family/property.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Ahh i remember this vaguely
  • b*braze
    edited December 2010
    Playin dumb? huh -- you want your own police force,right? you don't recall the original purpose of the Black Panther party? Moves forward and looky here....the New Black panther party....yeah they be investigating (Duke University ? case) and intimidating some folks. Talking about killing white babies.....yeah that's the real police force you folks need. WTF?

Yeah... Intimidating and talking about killing babies. So terrible.

Nothing like the ? , who terrorize and commit actual murders.

Or the actual trigger happy police... Who shoot unarmed men lying face down, hands cuffed behind their backs or holding a wallet and shoot children when storming the wrong house looking for suspects like they did Aiyanna Jones.

That damn NBPP is a real menace :/...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I'm glad Paterson freed this man. Good job.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    b*braze wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Had this been a white kid who shot one of a group of black guys who came to his home looking to cause trouble, he would've been commended as a hero who was protecting his family/property.

Co-sign this 100%
  • Dee112
    Dee112 Members Posts: 294
    edited December 2010
    now these white people see what it feels like i have no shame for that mans family i know he lost a son but you can tell he had hate in his heart before his son life was taken away i applaud governor paterson for this
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    yes!

Especially considering that the White savage in this case, I believe, did actually have the nerve to rush/go at the Black man then attempted to take the gun from him...that's when he was shot

the jokes in this forum are extremeley underrated. LOL..
  • b*braze
    edited December 2010
    No need for any commendations.(one-less sorry little ? wood, NO biggie) Black communities throughout America know who their real hero's are. The worlds most dangerous web site IE the hip hop community in general truly know who the real heroes are, as well. So give yourselves a big ole pat on the back for being real & doing it so discreetly.

that aint the point i was making here at all and you know it. GTFOH with that trollin'
  • John Prewett
    John Prewett Members Posts: 755
    edited December 2010
    Darxwell wrote: »

Few people enraged. Sure, the kids dad is ? off,.... but most people of all colors know sometimes "justice" screws up...... did you notice the recent case of dead girl at the Busch mansion case ?

Personally, I [and my brothers and sisters in Christ of all colors] don't worry what the courts do,..... cause Jesus sorts it all out in the end.
  • b*braze
    edited December 2010
    I thought the whole point of this thread was to get a reaction from us (Krackers) as the t/s stated. BTW the more you talk ? about what white people would do, then turn around and cry fool about said comments, the more I'm convinced you've apparently got some identity problems/issues.FYI if it weren't for this site that incident wouldn't even register in the majority of white communities[/B]....so what! one-less little worthless ? wood to take-up space in this world....no big deal. Don't get all offended now, ? ? (more than likely).

Yeah...

You got me now. You got me now! You figured me out!!!!

You ? nincomfuckinpoop. You got me red handed. You caught me red handed!
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    b*braze wrote: »
    Yeah... Intimidating and talking about killing babies. So terrible.

Nothing like the ? , who terrorize and commit actual murders.

Or the actual trigger happy police... Who shoot unarmed men lying face down, hands cuffed behind their backs or holding a wallet and shoot children when storming the wrong house looking for suspects like they did Aiyanna Jones.

That damn NBPP is a real menace :/...

They cant face those facts...