L.A. Gang Wars: The Peacemaker

Options
2»

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I didnt think anybody on here was checking for this, they showed my apt building on the episode they did in Inglewood with the Queen street bloods

Where G-Luv & them were at? I must have saw it, watched the full episode last night. A beige apt building? You damu?
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited January 2011
    Options
    its a television program....no one mentioned anything about there city being more violent....this is not jeopardy you don't fill in the blanks
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BIGC129 wrote: »
    great show watched it for a few hours last night.....whatever happen to crips vs blood now its crips vs crips and ? like that and it seemed like it was like old school vs alot of new school last night from what i was seeing but great show to me any time you can have a 2 sets at war and killing each others homeys and end up having a postive outcome like you was seeing last night was ? we need more in todays world

gangsta crips and neighborhood crips typically don't ? with each other
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    gangsta crips and neighborhood crips typically don't ? with each other

WTF is the difference between the 2?
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    Where G-Luv & them were at? I must have saw it, watched the full episode last night. A beige apt building? You damu?

Yeah thats the color of my building but i dont bang, aint no check and benefits in bangin