Anybody watch bully beatdown??

Options
Copper
Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
that ? is pure comedy. trained fighters beating down average joes who think they can fight...lolmore vids to come...

Comments

• supahwundah
    supahwundah Members Posts: 35
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Now in advance I'm sorry to rain on anybodies parade but Bully Beat down is FAKE.Last year one of the bullies came forward and told the truth.He said the bullies are trained stunt men so they can take a hit or two and that the bullies and bullied have never even met each other until the day of shooting.What do you expect from Mtv?Since MMA is big time now, Mtv just wanted a piece of the pie.
  • Copper
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Now in advance I'm sorry to rain on anybodies parade but Bully Beat down is FAKE.Last year one of the bullies came forward and told the truth.He said the bullies are trained stunt men so they can take a hit or two and that the bullies and bullied have never even met each other until the day of shooting.What do you expect from Mtv?Since MMA is big time now, Mtv just wanted a piece of the pie.

thanx for ? in my cereal......got proof??
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This ? is so obviously fake
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

? mtv for all those fake shows that ? sad b
    i never watch mtv but at my gym they always play that ?
  • Copper
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this like finding out that Santas not real....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    figured this was fix
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copper
    edited December 2010
    Options
    So how Fake is Bully Beat Down?
    Thursday, 16 April 2009
    Fake
    Ever watch the new popular MTV show Bully Beatdown and ask your self, is this fake? well, this may come to no shock to anybody, but the show is actually very scripted and played out. The so called "Bullys" on the show are all applicants for the show, and have had no prior relationship to any of the people who were supposedly bullied.

Actually the so called bullys on the show are stuntmen. For example take a look at the bully Jon, he appeared on a FOX TV Show "The Battle of the Bods" last year were he judged the bodies of young women. On that specific show he also claimed to be a professional stuntman, so it looks like MTV is hiring professional stuntmen to fight real MMA fighters.

Although everything is played our and scripted the fights are still very real. So in essence the only thing that is real on the show is the final fight. Most people who watched the show just once, can already figure out that it is indeed all fake and scripted.

A more appropriate title for the show would be "Apply to Fight a Real MMA Fighter"
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    thanx for ? in my cereal......got proof??

the video u posted itself is proof LOL

thats a hell of a concept tho ... im sure if you went around for like 2 - 3 years playing into regular guy's ego's etc ... you could get a good 2 seasons recorded under the radar so that the bullies dont know that they are gonna get smashed on. imagine a dude at the bar talking big ? or almost getting into a fight then the bully beat down staff gasses him up and next thing he knows he's in the octogon with gsp or anderson silva LOL. surround the crowd with pretty girls etc and im sure alot of dumb ? would go thru with it just outta pride
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jai'yesis
    jai'yesis Members Posts: 28
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this like finding out that Santas not real....

LOL!!! For real.