Do ugly girls hang around pretty girls to get play?

reppin202
reppin202 Members Posts: 296
edited December 2010 in The Powder Room
I always notice it's almost never a group of fine girls together,always a ugly one,ladies do you hang around ugly females to make yourself look better?

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Self-esteem boost. THey know they'll never be pretty so they settle for "friend of the pretty girl."

Kinda like how you run for president but if you dont make it you figure hey maybe I can get a cabinet position. Or maybe even Vice-President if I lay my cards right and dont ? off the nominee/future president.
  • JB-CHI-CITY
    JB-CHI-CITY Members Posts: 568
    edited December 2010
    IDK B.

ask these deaf mute ladie's
  • turqiun
    turqiun Members Posts: 1,491 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    reppin202 wrote: »
    I always notice it's almost never a group of fine girls together,always a ugly one,ladies do you hang around ugly females to make yourself look better?

Yupp good looking girls to hot girls hang around ugly girls to make themselves look better! I know this for a fact lol. I get mad at my one homegirl who always has a gremlin or two hanging around them whenever we used to kick it.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I can't speak for other girls but I would hope not. My friends are my friends because that's just how the cards fall/fell. It's too much work trying to cherry pick your friends based on how attractive they are. If she's a nice female who has her head on straight and we vibe, I could care less how she looks. I don't consider myself a bad looking female, and I think my friends are attractive. If there happens to be an ugly girl in our group, I might feel a little bad for her; but not happy that she makes me look better. That's a bunch of nonsense.
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited December 2010
    It does happen quite often, but IMO the majority of humans are below average looking so this is while it seems like a trend. I do know a few pretty girls who keep some ugly ducklins around for self esteem boost. I don't think she picked them to be her friends, she just adapted. Not all females do this, but I do notice pretty girls who some below average chicks and i'm sure the same goes for females who see a good looking dude with a bunch of ugly dudes. I hate how some of my ugly friends be like "oh ol girl aight" I'm thinking ? ....you probably have no chance with her at all and you are ugly yourself lol
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    reppin202 wrote: »

I don't think girls go actively searching for ugly girls to make them look good. But I know females have a real issue with girls looking better then they do when they go out. So women are definitely aware of the ugly chick in the crowd, or at least they all hope it's not them. But the same goes for guys too though. We're not checking for if our friends are handsome, but just off of numbers alone you're not going to have a group of good looking guys and not see one or two of them that most women would find unattractive. But as guys we don't care, that's just one of the homies to us.
  • Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    idk b.

Ask these deaf mute ladie's

new improved jb

this is me, 4 real

no ott