Heidenreich, Luther Reigns, Sylvester Terkay

Options
Chillin&Postin
Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
edited December 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
why do you think these guys failed in WWE

WWE is known to have a knack for pushing big men but all three of these guys fell off quick
Terkay was never on actually. i dont even remember him having a match,jus being elijah burke's cornerman

Comments

• Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    As for Luther Reigns :According to Wiese, the reason he requested his release was due to creative differences with Paul Heyman, as Heyman originally planned to have him and René Duprée moved to Raw to perform as a tag team. Wiese instead wished to form a stable with Christian and Tyson Tomko with Christian as the group's leader. However, Heyman repeatedly dismissed the idea and Wiese instead negotiated his release.[4]

Slyvester Terkay: He started to train back at Ultimate Pro Wrestling (UPW) and said he plans to return to WWE in the future.

Since leaving the WWE Terkay has returned to wrestling for the Japanese promotions of IGF and ZERO-ONE and wrestles under his alter ego Sylvester "The Predator" Terkay

[also he really didn't have much of background he was more so used as a bodyguard for Elijah Burke]

Heidenreich: he was green
  • genocide_cutter
    genocide_cutter Members Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    none of them besides terkay was worth pushing
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I found it odd that Reigns didn't make it because he had an extensive wrestling background, wrestling under the name Horseshu back in the old WCW Saturday Night shows. He was a jobber, but he got wins over other jobbers as well. I sort of liked that idea that he came up with with having him team with Christian and Tomko. It would have been like T&A all over again, except no Trish, just Christian. I read someplace he's into real estate in the Georgia area now, making more doing that than wrestling (at that time, i'm sure the market has crashed).
  • Chillin&Postin
    Chillin&Postin Members Posts: 3,057
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ayo Mally G

who is that in your avi

it look like Pharrel used to be a dope boy
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ayo Mally G

who is that in your avi

it look like Pharrel used to be a dope boy

Da Youngstas, str8 outta South Philly. Best kid rap group ever......
  • Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Funny you brought up those 3 names T/S. They were in the martial arts movie True Legend (2010) which was good.
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    swinging_a_cactus.jpg

Would.....................