Hi my name is Ms. Southern..........

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Aye MsS...show us what them lips lookin like ya heard meh....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    here yall...... took this on my lunchbreak

me.jpg
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Hi. I'm Moreno.S., and i am An eyebrow pencilholic.
    Dont care if the rest of my face looks like ? .
    Long as my eyebrows are on point.
  • Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Options

me.jpg

this is for you lunch ? 'z
  • Black P. Stone
    edited December 2010
    Options
    [QUOTE=Moreno.S;1822162

]Hi. I'm Moreno.S., and i an eyebrown pencilholic.

Long as my eyebrows are on point.[/QUOTE]

Hello Darkness,

Miss Young Nigeria in London

No gimme 20 dollar's

I'll cut yo eyebrow's and have em really Black on point , like my lining , and wave game Dark Child
  • Black P. Stone
    edited December 2010
    Options
    WallH wrote: »

*non light skinned, non wavy hair post*

I thought DEE said she was diggin you cause you light skinned or some ?

Southern Long-? she posted up that pic / MOD SQUAD power right there thumb's up Paul Wall H

I'm waitin on DEE/ Marley G/ Marie / Ko Ko/ Nthng is 4evr wylaweil to post their pic's too
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

me.jpg
    White girl lips lol

Glossed up and flossed up I see :tu

• akforty7
    akforty7 Members Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    Hi. I'm Moreno.S., and i am An eyebrow pencilholic.
    Long as my eyebrows are on point.

which eye brow pencil do u use? i like ur avi btw
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hi Im Charlie

I have an addiction to eyelash strips, mascara and eyeliner

I get my lashes from every where from the dollar store to mac

I only NOW get my liquid eye liner from sephora for 12 bucks and it last, last, last, and last forever lolll

I also use black radiance white eyeliner for my lower lids.... ? ! ? ! it makes my eyes POP!

mascara is from maybelinne FLASHIES the purple tube lol
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hi Im Charlie

I only NOW get my liquid eye liner from sephora for 12 bucks and it last, last, last, and last forever lolll

I also use black radiance white eyeliner for my lower lids.... ? ! ? ! it makes my eyes POP!

I swear out of all the expensive mascara I've had throughout the years, that Maybelline is the best and it's $5. I love it.
  • babafryo
    babafryo Members Posts: 679 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i dont mean to be ? or disrespectful but lip gloss, sticky gooey lip gloss make the absolute best ? . but you probably already knew this. that being said if i have a daughter im making sure her lips stay chapped as ?
  • MsSouthern
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hi Im Charlie

I love love love Sephora makeup. Need to try Flashies... you are the 3rd person who has mentioned to me how great it is
    babafryo wrote: »
    i dont mean to be ? or disrespectful but lip gloss, sticky gooey lip gloss make the absolute best ? . but you probably already knew this. that being said if i have a daughter im making sure her lips stay chapped as ?

LOL
  • akforty7
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hi Im Charlie

Hey baby girl! *big hugs* white liner under the lids you say? I sometimes use a line of white or silver shadow to make the eyes pop but I am gonna try the liner.

And I wasn't impressed with flashies honestly. My fav is Maybelline lash sitletto tho. BEST EVER.
    I swear out of all the expensive mascara I've had throughout the years, that Maybelline is the best and it's $5. I love it.
    I agree. Cheap mascara is always better. Lancome, Dior, Chanel and MAC have some good mascara sometimes but you can get the same or better with Maybelline at 1/3 the price.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I love love love Sephora makeup. Need to try Flashies... you are the 3rd person who has mentioned to me how great it is

yes it really works.. :)
    akforty7 wrote: »
    Hey baby girl! *big hugs* white liner under the lids you say? I sometimes use a line of white or silver shadow to make the eyes pop but I am gonna try the liner.

here's a pic with the white eye liner... it makes my eyes crazy pop

34e8aoo.jpg
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    and I'm a lipglossaholic

I have issues :(

My man pointed out to me that I have at any given time 8 to 10 different types of lipgloss in my purse. MAC, Sephora, Bath and Body Works, Lancome, Chanel, Loreal, even Bonnie Bell .... doesn't matter I buy them all

I can't help it... I love my shiny lips

I tried to explain how each one was diffferent..... but he just laughed at me

Am I alone with this ?????

woman I commend you for this.. Us men love to see our woman with them sexy ass glossy lips.. Nothing says "kiss the ? of me" more then that.. You would need plenty with me because I would be ? ya lips up repeatedly.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I thought DEE said she was diggin you cause you light skinned or some ?

Southern Long-? she posted up that pic / MOD SQUAD power right there thumb's up Paul Wall H

I'm waitin on DEE/ Marley G/ Marie / Ko Ko/ Nthng is 4evr wylaweil to post their pic's too

The bolded are all really hot. Jus sayin.
  • marie addams
    marie addams Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    co-sign on the liquid eyeliner.
    I too have an addiction to gloss and balm they're all around my house so that they are within reach.
    and i can never stick to one mascara..i'm always on the hunt for the next best thing. currently wearing millions of lashes..but now because of you all i want to try flashies :(
  • akforty7
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ^ great lash by maybelline is my all time fav mascara. i use a bunch of different ones, but i use that one last always cuz it's the blackest black mascara. ? , what's worse than having your brand discountinued, i used to love lash architect by l'oreal i can't find it anywhere tho. for eyeliner, i'm terrible with liquid ones, but i love the ones by annabelle, but it's only in canada, so i have to make trips back home just to buy some

MAC has a liquid eyeliner PEN thats easier to use than most of the other liquid liners which are hard to apply precisely. It makes drawing a liquid line so much easier, trust me!

Its funny every woman would sell her soul for long lashes LOL. We're always on a quest to find the best mascara. Like I said I like the Maybelline Lash Stiletto but I also use a white lash primer by Talika (sold on Sephora.com) that works WONDERS in making lashes longer & thicker before applying actual mascara. I also recommend Revitalash which is expensive but it really does make your eye lashes grow. People ask me if mine are fake b/c I have perfected the lash game lol.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    my name is June Gemini, you can call me June and i love chapstick, the blue one to be more specific
  • akforty7
    edited January 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    my name is June Gemini, you can call me June and i love chapstick, the blue one to be more specific

ahhh I am a fiend for the aquafina chapstick. I keep one in my purse, on my makeup vanity, on my nightstand, in my car, at my desk at work, everywhere! lol. Moist soft lips FTW
  • Nthngis4vr
    Nthngis4vr Members Posts: 2,171 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I <3 lip gloss too! I have 3 or for VS lipglosses in my purse right now. lol

Eyeliners are my addiction...I like to try different colors. have like 3 or 4 different shades of blue eyeliner, plum, brown, black, liquid, glitter, pink, khaki.

Blue eyeliners make my dark brown eyes stand out a lot. People always ask if I have contacts on when I wear it.

Is Flashies different from Falsies? I see that purple tube at walmart and wanna try it but i'm loving Collossal Lash from Maybelline at the moment. Full n' Soft was my favorite before.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    daps @ AK

oh and i love Mizzani's butter blend cream and Dudley's light scalp grease...they're not makeup but they're my addiction
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this is my 1st post in Powder Room. hi. im riddle rap/the thread killer and pretty much but not really.
  • MICHAEL-V.I.
    MICHAEL-V.I. Members Posts: 1,898 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I <3 lip gloss too! I have 3 or for VS lipglosses in my purse right now. lol

Eyeliners are my addiction...I like to try different colors. have like 3 or 4 different shades of blue eyeliner, plum, brown, black, liquid, glitter, pink, khaki.

Blue eyeliners make my dark brown eyes stand out a lot. People always ask if I have contacts on when I wear it.

Is Flashies different from Falsies? I see that purple tube at walmart and wanna try it but i'm loving Collossal Lash from Maybelline at the moment. Full n' Soft was my favorite before.

IDK ? bout ? on what yall talkin about

but Miss 4 evers dkjflkgzurgl;

if you upload your MAC'd up face I'll upload my Charcoal KING UGLY UGG MOE Face

Go Lake Show / Purp & Yellow/ Purp & Yellow

And NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Charger's
  • MsSouthern
    edited January 2011
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    this is my 1st post in Powder Room. hi. im riddle rap/the thread killer and pretty much but not really.

welcome :)