CM Punk revealed to be the nexus leader

Options
the1nonlyruru
the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
edited August 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
so last night CM Punk has been revealed to be the leader of the nexus. where do you see this angle going? i say this is a great way to make up what happened to punk on smackdown. remember on smackdown punk had the SES and he was getting alot of heat. he got people to shave their heads and winning matches only to have WWE ? it up and have him lose to rey mysterio and by the end of SES jobbing to the big show. IMO CM punk always had better mic skills then cena, a better all around wrestler than cena and can be great as a heel or face.

so what do you want to happen with this punk/nexus angle?

Comments

• Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It see it being Cena/Punk as one of the main events at WrestleMania, and Cena winning, thus killing everything they just built.......
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Cena vs punk WM Wade vs Miz WM... book it danny.
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    It see it being Cena/Punk as one of the main events at WrestleMania, and Cena winning, thus killing everything they just built.......

thats the only problem i have with WWE. they had a great angle with nexus and they should've let nexus win and takeover but because the punk ass kids love cena they turn him into super saiyan cena (like the 7 on 7 match) and ? everything up. people over the age of 13 cannot stand cena. i know this angle is gonna end with cena winning and all that ?
  • nightrhyder
    nightrhyder Members Posts: 33
    edited December 2010
    Options
    John Cena is Jason Voorhees. No matter what happens, you know he's coming back.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

LOL, yeah ? is so predictable. But I wonder how are they planning to with involve Wade Barrett is this stoyline? Will he come back as a loner heel or will he come back as a face and eventually fight side by side with Cena against Punk and the Nexus?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options

lol u aint lying
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sobek wrote: »
    LOL, yeah ? is so predictable. But I wonder how are they planning to with involve Wade Barrett is this stoyline? Will he come back as a loner heel or will he come back as a face and eventually fight side by side with Cena against Punk and the Nexus?

or what if he stays Nexus and they try to take over Smackdown with Barrett and the injured Nexus members that will be returning, along with a couple of new recruits and move them.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is basically the N.W.O./Takeover storyline..rehashed...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That was the worse GTS ever that he hit Cena with
  • smokelahoma
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That was the worse GTS ever that he hit Cena with

because Cena's ? didnt even attempt to sell it correctly.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Man if wwe makes cena bury punk with that super cena bs I'm done watching
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    man if wwe makes cena bury punk with that super cena bs i'm done watching

punkis gonna beat on cena a bit and than its a rap cena gonna hulk up and its over again for punk and the nexus
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    Man if wwe makes cena bury punk with that super cena bs I'm done watching

real talk
    punkis gonna beat on cena a bit and than its a rap cena gonna hulk up and its over again for punk and the nexus

man dont say that. we've seen that only 4950808289209837 times.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

man dont say that. we've seen that only 4950808289209837 times.

Well...it's gonna happen again.
  • sobek
    edited January 2011
    Options
    or what if he stays Nexus and they try to take over Smackdown with Barrett and the injured Nexus members that will be returning, along with a couple of new recruits and move them.

You never know, but I don't see Barrett as arrogant as he is taking a back seat to Punk.
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You never know, but I don't see Barrett as arrogant as he is taking a back seat to Punk.

it wouldnt really be a backseat but rather more of a partnership and a respect thing since Punk said he was doing what he was doing for Barrett and the others Cena has squashed.
  • sobek
    edited January 2011
    Options
    it wouldnt really be a backseat but rather more of a partnership and a respect thing since Punk said he was doing what he was doing for Barrett and the others Cena has squashed.

That's true. Yeah, when I think about it Barrett probably doesn't have a choice but to stay Nexus right now since leaving would leave him with without protection from Cena.

And we know he's going after Cena again after getting sonned @ TLC the way he did. However this plays out though we all know Super Cena will eventually win in the end, unfortunately.
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's true. Yeah, when I think about it Barrett probably doesn't have a choice but to stay Nexus right now since leaving would leave him with without protection from Cena.

And we know he's going after Cena again after getting sonned @ TLC the way he did. However this plays out though we all know Super Cena will eventually win in the end, unfortunately.

exactly. thats what I thought him being left hanging by Nexus and finally reinstating Cena was about. but man if Super Cena wins then Im probably not gonna watch anymore because its the same ? different type of toilet.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    exactly. thats what I thought him being left hanging by Nexus and finally reinstating Cena was about. but man if Super Cena wins then Im probably not gonna watch anymore because its the same ? different type of toilet.

we all hate to say it but it is super cena we are talking about so we all know how this will end already
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2011
    Options
    we all hate to say it but it is super cena we are talking about so we all know how this will end already

are they not tired of seein that ? yet? I mean, even kids gotta be sick of that ? . now that I look back at it some of the best memories I have is of the bad guys winning.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I dont think Barrett is the leader anymore cause Ortunga said Nexus is under new management.
  • smokelahoma
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I dont think Barrett is the leader anymore cause Ortunga said Nexus is under new management.

true but doesnt mean that Barrett aint still part of Nexus.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2011
    Options
    true but doesnt mean that Barrett aint still part of Nexus.

With the way Barrett has been built up i dont think he go wanna be bossed around by Punk. I think he go get a beat down and thrown out the group
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol @ punk taking barrets nexus band,

punk is one of the best heel's ever...dude had me crying laughing last night
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Minus the beat down i was right about him being kicked out