2nd Annual Weightloss Competition

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i can feel myself getting stronger, and feeling better.. but the wieght is still the same...

smh... me and dieting....
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    oh, i wont be posting pictures lol maybe at the very end i'll do before and after pics

• P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I have to cut to 130 pounds , i'm 145 pounds right now and 5'11 so i dont know if yall gonna see the difference whether i post or not.
  • pieman
    pieman Members Posts: 371
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wanna gain weight

lol this right here
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i did 8 rounds last night.. i'm already seeing some physical results with my sholders becoming more defined, and my chest expanding... but my weight hasn't changed much
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i wanna participate, but i'm trying to put on some weight like 20-25lbs. what's the best way to get extra calories w/o eating junk-food, i've started on the protein shakes, they aren't the best tasting thing in the world.

squats.. do lots n lots of squats...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i did 8 rounds last night.. i'm already seeing some physical results with my sholders becoming more defined, and my chest expanding... but my weight hasn't changed much

Don't go by scale Du. That ? will throw you off and even ? with your mind. I was so self conscience about gaining any weight back. Your more than likely dropping fat but putting on muscle. Go by how your clothes are fitting more I use to ? with the little BMI machine but someone told me the error percentage is up there. I went up about 10 lbs and was about to OD on the cardio but everyone else was like naw dude you getting buff as hell you look skinnier too. Just don't lose site playboy because all your results can be lost in just 1 month.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sorry but i'd win.
    i can lose 30lbs in 3 and 1/2 weeks
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    squats.. do lots n lots of squats...

how does doing squats help you gain weight? it might make her butt look firmer to say the least but gain weight?
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how does doing squats help you gain weight? it might make her butt look firmer to say the least but gain weight?

u saw what i did....but u didn't see...

shame on you.....
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Don't go by scale Du. That ? will throw you off and even ? with your mind. I was so self conscience about gaining any weight back. Your more than likely dropping fat but putting on muscle. Go by how your clothes are fitting more I use to ? with the little BMI machine but someone told me the error percentage is up there. I went up about 10 lbs and was about to OD on the cardio but everyone else was like naw dude you getting buff as hell you look skinnier too. Just don't lose site playboy because all your results can be lost in just 1 month.

yea, i gotta bench in my basement, imma ? that ? if we get snowed in....
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2011
    Options
    u saw what i did....but u didn't see...

shame on you.....

ma bad homie, ya boy slllloooowwwww forreal, forreal sometimes on the uptake.
  • junegemini
    edited January 2011
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Gutta looking good in that avi

what your routine looking like?
  • abstraktmind
    abstraktmind Members Posts: 54
    edited January 2011
    Options
    5 pages and still nobody putting up pics?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    Gutta looking good in that avi

what your routine looking like?

what's up babe

Work out 5 days a week each day a different body part, hate leg days. Always do 300 to 500 cruches each work out and interval cardio for 20 minutes after weight lifting sometimes sauna at the end takes about 2 hours.

<<< doing pull ups that day it took me a good eight months to do that smoothly with no resistance.

*grabs Junes ? before leaving thread*
  • junegemini
    edited January 2011
    Options
    damn! keep it up GUTTA :)

i've been doing the elliptical for 30 mins 5 days a week and the other 2 i try to do some weightlifting...next week ima up my cardio to 45 mins...probably 30 on the elliptical and 15 on the treadmill..and see how that goes
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I just took a dump and lost 1.5 lbs
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2011
    Options
    are yall still doing this? I aint gon be the first and only one to post pics. anyway Im starting today and as of today Im only hitting the gym no more 2x a week and thats only to max out on the major areas I was building up over the winter to prevent loss of strength. and doing strictly calisthenics, push ups, pull ups, dips etc.
  • junegemini
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im still in...been hitting the gym 4-5 times a week...just up'd my cardio and im seeing results :)
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    are we still doing this jamel... ???
  • whatevathehell
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ? jamel,dat ? scared, im doing this ? regardless starting 2 days ago. ima post pics next friday and every other friday after until the deadline.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    seeing results as well, nothing dramatic, but they are there..
  • junegemini
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *high fives Du* me too...i lost 3 lbs last week :) and i feel a difference in how these pants i have on today feel

i messed up today, i ate 2 cookies at lunch :(