Obfresh Says Reppin Let Her Stick Her Fingers In His BoyCoochie, Reppin Denies

Options
DarcSkies
DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2011 in AKA Donkey
Let me just say it started off as a joke but the more i talked, the more this ? seemed to look like he was down. And since he went for it, i knew there was no saving so i told him to take it like a ? . And he tried to act weirded out the whole time like "WTF I can't believe I'm letting you do this to me". And every time he get tough wit me, I think of that.
So would you let her stick her finger in yo ass like you let me???
gucci7383 wrote: »
what the ? is you talking bout..fingers in the ass type ? ....
oh yeah Ob you need that ebrc in your life
ReppinTime wrote: »
You already admitted this one was a lie ?

aqq1c.jpg

Now tell the truth about the $400 you paid me to ? you
Now you know good and well you made me edit that post cause those are our secrets. Which is why the small print says "Sorry baby", when it originally said "he made me edit that"
I see what you did there.
You already know I've never been wrong about anything I've said about you and you're proving it publicly. Now go ahead and lie again you loser. Which of us is lying ? ? Did that story you put happen? Is that the truth???
Right Kyle.

Anyway ktulu I have a question. Cause Reppin was on my phone 3 hours ago crying and I recorded it on my iPad cause I was gonna show Millz. But now I can't email it cause it says I can't send files >>> 5 MB. What do I do?
So you drop one lie and jump to another. Upload proof of me crying and I'll pay you back the 400 dollars you paid me to ? you.
I'm not making this thread to start anything lmmfao

Im just concerned...

SOMEBODY LYIN...WHO IS IT?

And I thought u two kids were friendly. What happened?

Comments