T-mac been out here ballin lately

Options
bless the child
bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
Think he might be able to get on some Grant Hill ? ? If he ? out for the rest of the season I can see a contender picking him up.The Bulls most likely. They shouldve grabbed him from the jump instead of going with Keith Bogans. T-mac would be perfect along side D-rose and ? .

Comments

• BIGC129
    BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Think he might be able to get on some Grant Hill ? ? If he ? out for the rest of the season I can see a contender picking him up.The Bulls most likely. They shouldve grabbed him from the jump instead of going with Keith Bogans. T-mac would be perfect along side D-rose and ? .

dont see the bulls having a chance of gettin him seein how he plays for pistons and dont see joe dumars doing anything to help out chicago in the long run
  • bless the child
    edited December 2010
    Options
    BIGC129 wrote: »
    dont see the bulls having a chance of gettin him seein how he plays for pistons and dont see joe dumars doing anything to help out chicago in the long run

He only signed a one year deal. After this season he can sign where ever he wants.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I was saying when he was a free agent I woulda luved to see him come off the bench for CHI...he even worked out for them like a week but they passed on him....
    starting line up coulda been noah, ? , deng, mcgrady, and rose.....mcgradys not old at all and still has alot left in 'em hes just injury ? ..
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    word MrJR been balling
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tmac has been havin flashbacks...he's moving, scoring and sharing the ball. all he needed was an opportunity to show that he can still contribute...and man...is he still contributing. he'd b useful on a contender...no doubt...but thats gonna have to come next season. cuz right now...the fact that he's movin the ball...its making us a better team...at 11-21...but is showing that we need to move the ball and it moves best when tmac is out there.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mr.cj wrote: »
    word mrjr been balling

lmaooooooo
  • G.R.I.P. Money $$$
    G.R.I.P. Money $$$ Members Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    t mac startin to get more confidence and ? like dat...

great for him, i hope he does get on some grant hill type ? ..
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this ? 'll injure himself by the all star break. don't worry.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the heat should have signed him
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    this ? 'll injure himself by the all star break. don't worry.
    C/S!! His mom failed him. Should have had that ? drinking milk instead of Jungle Juice all the damn time.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol I aint gonna front like I be checking for the Pistons these days, but I saw T Mac killing the past couple games
  • Ant4523
    Ant4523 Members Posts: 805
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm a Kobe fan, but T Mac was up there if not better than that ? in Orlando for a min. Dude got mad game when healthy and seein straight
  • bless the child
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the heat should have signed him

They would've had too many wings. If they didn't sign James Jones it would've been a good idea to sign T-mac. He's a good passer so they could've let him play PG sometimes when Lebron is out of the game. The Heat really needed James Jones though so I don't know. I don't know if T-mac was ready to contribute then like he is now.
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    honestly ? tmac. we in toronto still havent forgotten bout his ? ass leaving us high n dry. though i must say the memory as faded jus a bit.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    They would've had too many wings. If they didn't sign James Jones it would've been a good idea to sign T-mac. He's a good passer so they could've let him play PG sometimes when Lebron is out of the game. The Heat really needed James Jones though so I don't know. I don't know if T-mac was ready to contribute then like he is now.

? , just put some mumbo sauce on 'em.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    honestly ? tmac. we in toronto still havent forgotten bout his ? ass leaving us high n dry. though i must say the memory as faded jus a bit.

really ? ...Toronto ? on em from the start, well the coach at the time did
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    T-Mac is nice when he's healthy, he's just been non-healthy for way too long. I'm glad to see him playing good, last night Detroit won because of him.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tmac for a while was a beast in orl
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rap doctor wrote: »
    really ? ...Toronto ? on em from the start, well the coach at the time did

nah get it right. that year we went to the second round wit him n vince. tmac is the one who wanted to be a #1 option. he couldnt work wit his own fam to make the team go anywhere? thats some ? ? for real
  • DubbGotti614
    DubbGotti614 Members Posts: 308 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Bulls should have signed him they regret it now they are looking every where right now for a SG
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tmac for a while was a beast in orl

co-sign....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    T-mac and vince had a rare opportunity to do something great in Tor. both allstars and related but they ? that away b/c t-mac wanted to do his on thing and be a solo superstar (wich never works out).....but why the hell bulls passed on t-mac and signed bogans is beyond me....
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MrJR for a while was a beast in orl

word...............
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    T-mac and vince had a rare opportunity to do something great in Tor. both allstars and related but they ? that away b/c t-mac wanted to do his on thing and be a solo superstar (wich never works out).....but why the hell bulls passed on t-mac and signed bogans is beyond me....

co-sign .
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You can't blame them ? for not wanting to stay in Canada. T-Mac's tale might have been different if his healthy years in Orlando weren't wasted with Grant Hill being out