The Cavs are 10-46

Options
bless the child
bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
I remember last year some dudes on here was saying the Cavs would still be a playoff team with out Lebron...Yeah lol. From first to worst.

Comments

• Menace.
    Menace. Members Posts: 836 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Where there Bandwagon Fans At???

Cleveland Stays losing when it comes to sports/
  • Hobe cryant
    Hobe cryant Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Remember "Lebron doesnt make his teammates better he just intentionally pads his stats and gets triple doubles"

He "Jumps over teammates,dives on the floor and pushes them out the way for rebounds"

Cavs went from 66-16 and 61-21 with lebron to currently 8-24 and on pace to go 20-62 without lebron

End of story
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    nobody takes L's like the city of cleveland
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I would have left them bums and took my talents to South Beach also . People always say he quit in game 5 . But IMO during that game he realized that he would never win a Chip with that ? ass squad . He knew no matter what he did Boobie Gibson was never going to be able to help him .
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well.................I'm taking these wins to south beach

dan-gilbert-lebron-james.jpg
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Remember "Lebron doesnt make his teammates better he just intentionally pads his stats and gets triple doubles"

He "Jumps over teammates,dives on the floor and pushes them out the way for rebounds"

Cavs went from 66-16 and 61-21 with lebron to currently 8-24 and on pace to go 20-62 without lebron

End of story

Pretty much....
  • ICame4Pussy
    ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Well.................I'm taking these wins to south beach

dan-gilbert-lebron-james.jpg

Here We Go...........
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well look at the bright side, their season will end early and they can get the hell out of Cleveland until training camp starts later next year.
  • radaman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Well look at the bright side, their season will end early and they can get the hell out of Cleveland until training camp starts later next year.

theyll prolly follow Bron around to his games
  • 1of1
    edited December 2010
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    theyll prolly follow Bron around to his games
    Them ? are hurt. They probably can't watch Bron Bron in a Heat jersey w/o their eyes watering.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Lmao damn well the bright side is they can get a high pick in the draft but if David Stern does contraction the cavs have to be a team to get rid of
  • radaman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Them ? are hurt. They probably can't watch Bron Bron in a Heat jersey w/o their eyes watering.

lol you might be right
  • radaman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I remember last years some dudes on here was saying the Cavs would still be a playoff team with out Lebron...Yeah lol. From first to worst.

74f695c0c972511457de77c4f408f250.jpg
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    cleveland still has bone thugs, RIGHT???
  • 1of1
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    cleveland still has bone thugs, RIGHT???
    Osteoporosis caught up with them.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I remember last years some dudes on here was saying the Cavs would still be a playoff team with out Lebron...Yeah lol. From first to worst.

I wish I could remember tha muthafuckas that was screaming that ? ......I guess if I get bored I could look for it.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Oh_I_See_Fry.gif

oh i see what you did there
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

End of story

lol cot damn

i feel *so* sorry for Cleveland
  • radaman
    edited December 2010
    Options

ICEE.jpg.................
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

Along with losing Lebron, they also lost BigZ, Shaq, and they also switched coaches. It's not fair to the current Cavs team to just simply compare records. They don't have the same talent, and you have to give Byron Scott (the new coach) enough time to get the players to buy into his system.

... If they had kept the same coach, and kept the same exact team minus Lebron, the Cavs would make the playoffs or at least be in the playoff run.

7th spot in the east has a record of 13-17
    8th spot in the east has a record of 13-19
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Along with losing Lebron, they also lost BigZ, Shaq, and they also switched coaches. It's not fair to the current Cavs team to just simply compare records. They don't have the same talent, and you have to give Byron Scott (the new coach) enough time to get the players to buy into his system.

... If they had kept the same coach, and kept the same exact team minus Lebron, the Cavs would make the playoffs or at least be in the playoff run.

7th spot in the east has a record of 13-17
    8th spot in the east has a record of 13-19

They're in LAST place! Doesnt matter if they're only 5 games out of 8th place. It just really means they are the WORST team in a conference full of horrible teams. They're dead last in the East. Big Z is gone but c'mon son, Big Z wasnt taking the Cleveland Cavaliers to the playoffs, and Mike Brown damn sure wasnt gonna make too much of a difference. We know how Mike Brown liked to run offense...GIVE THE BALL TO LEBRON!
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    keyshia cole failed thought she had a baller ridin on LBJ coatails.... now boobie gibson iz a NBA Nobody lol
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Cavs have the worst strategy in the history of sports -- ignore 77 of your 82 games and instead focus on a player that no longer plays for your team and will now beast you 5 times a year. Great job, Cavs. Good luck with that.
  • radaman
    edited December 2010
    Options
    kacee139 wrote: »
    keyshia cole failed thought she had a baller ridin on LBJ coatails.... now boobie gibson iz a NBA Nobody lol

whaaaaat? Boobie is player BETTER now...smfh
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Nobody cares hes's a better player when they wont c the playoffs until 2020. lol she sittin front row a year 2 late