that ? had me dyin
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    thought it was funny that cleveland was actually named "Cleaveland"

and that the city's founder left and never came back

and the Cleveland ? eating continues....................................................................
  • Dee112
    Dee112 Members Posts: 294
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lebron made the right decision look at it the heat will be going to the playoffs,with 50+ wins while the cavs stink it up possibly costing byron scott his job sitting at home with the same loses as miami heat victories.bash lebron all you want he made the right choice.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    one streak ends and another one is started...told ya'll the wizards were going to win
  • jaemooms
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dee112 wrote: »
    lebron made the right decision look at it the heat will be going to the playoffs,with 50+ wins while the cavs stink it up possibly costing byron scott his job sitting at home with the same loses as miami heat victories.bash lebron all you want he made the right choice.

Cavs finished with the best record in the league for the last two years so dont mention regular season records when talking about the validity of Lebron's ? move. ? means absolutely nothing. What you should be talking about is how the Heat are only going to be able to sign ? ass league minimum ? like Eric Dampier and Eddie House to go against teams with depth like Boston Lakers OkC..... ? in a minute them ? aint gon be able afford to keep Mario Chalmers ? ass... he still under his rookie contract.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    thought it was funny that cleveland was actually named "Cleaveland"

and that the city's founder left and never came back

rofl.....................................
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I hope they do let B.Scott go..he can come replace Phil when he retires
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ the city of cleveland
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol @ the city of cleveland

LOL ? lost to the Wizards at home rofl
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yall think there's gonna be another streak?
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    cot damn the Lakers beat them ? 112-57 the first time.... forgot all about that ass whippin

damn i did too fortunately we have youtube to fix that problem
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    SMH at the sorry ass Clippers ? up the epic streak, ? could of went on a 40 plus game run.
  • Dee112
    edited February 2011
    Options
    jaemooms wrote: »
    Cavs finished with the best record in the league for the last two years so dont mention regular season records when talking about the validity of Lebron's ? move. ? means absolutely nothing. What you should be talking about is how the Heat are only going to be able to sign ? ass league minimum ? like Eric Dampier and Eddie House to go against teams with depth like Boston Lakers OkC..... ? in a minute them ? aint gon be able afford to keep Mario Chalmers ? ass... he still under his rookie contract.

lol this ? you just proved my point smh
  • Dee112
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lebron left cleveland and took 50+ wins with him
  • Datdude87
    Datdude87 Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

bolded for truth
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lebron left cleveland and took 50+ wins and 15+ souls with him

fixed........
  • jaemooms
    edited February 2011
    Options

Somebody tell this dumb ? that when he started talking about regular season wins he had no ? point to begin wit ! Them ? dont mean nothing. Aint no such thing as regular season champs fam. He took 50 + wins and 2 mvp's (soon to be 3) 0 rings and none to come for reasons I've already stated.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Somebody tell this dumb ? that when he started talking about regular season wins he had no ? point to begin wit ! Them ? dont mean nothing. Aint no such thing as regular season champs fam. He took 50 + wins and 2 mvp's (soon to be 3) 0 rings and none to come for reasons I've already stated.

LMAO! Damn, you Cleveland ? are really mad huh?
  • Dee112
    edited February 2011
    Options

can someone please tell this ? cleveland native that you can't get into the playoffs 10-72 you have to WIN GAMES i hate when people so wins dont mean nothing .you have to WIN games period thats the objective of sports WINNING you cant WIN a ring unless you WIN in the regular season thats the first step of getting there taking care of business in the season.lebron took 50/60 wins and 30 pts per game with him to the heat and as of right now they are about 29 games ahead of cleveland. at this point the city of cleveland should just stop with the lebron hate.
  • jaemooms
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm just saying its unhealthy to walk around wit Lebron ? in yall mouth like that. And its never been hate because cleveland ? was calling that ? lebron a lame way before July 7th, ya'll dont know him like we do. When you got cornball ass Joakim Noah comin off the bench calln you corny thats when a light bulb should go off. Cavs suck because our center is 6'8 and we've had a undrafted rookie by the name of Alonzo Gee starting at SF for most of the season......so please ......take that ? out yo mouth.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Well at least they have jersey options.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm just saying its unhealthy to walk around wit Lebron ? in yall mouth like that. And its never been hate because cleveland ? was calling that ? lebron a lame way before July 7th, ya'll dont know him like we do. When you got cornball ass Joakim Noah comin off the bench calln you corny thats when a light bulb should go off. Cavs suck because our center is 6'8 and we've had a undrafted rookie by the name of Alonzo Gee starting at SF for most of the season......so please ......take that ? out yo mouth.

cosign. he's never broke my heart or sent my team back into irrelevancy
  • peagle05
    edited February 2011
    Options

"no one does...they dont know what it was like for people like us growing up"
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    can someone please tell this ? cleveland native that you can't get into the playoffs 10-72 you have to WIN GAMES i hate when people so wins dont mean nothing .you have to WIN games period thats the objective of sports WINNING you cant WIN a ring unless you WIN in the regular season thats the first step of getting there taking care of business in the season.lebron took 50/60 wins and 30 pts per game with him to the heat and as of right now they are about 29 games ahead of cleveland. at this point the city of cleveland should just stop with the lebron hate.

Word, NBA is not like college. Its qaunity or over qaulity if you wanna make the post season. Cleveland will bounce back, sports is cyclical. Every franchise goes through droughts. I cant think of any sports franchise that hasnt had one, I mean some are worst than others but they all have em.