Chris Benoit....THE MOVIE?!

Options
Millions Knives
Millions Knives Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
edited February 2011 in Lights, Camera, Action!
- SRG Films has signed an agreement with Richard O'Sullivan to do a movie on the life and death of Chris Benoit. Half of the movie's $7 million budget is said to have been raised. If the other half can be raised, the movie would be produced in 2011.

o_O

Comments

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    That dudes life wasn't interesting outside of wrestling other than when he killed his family
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    everyone dies in the end
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    if benoit didn't go crazy and murk his fam out i'd say dam rights - make this movie. but he killed his wife and kids - that aint coo.

they should make a brett hart movie.

they need to just make a rock or stone cold movie with them playing themselves....they are actors lol.....? brett hart though
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    not a good idea
  • Mally_G
    edited December 2010
    Options
    they need to just make a rock or stone cold movie with them playing themselves....they are actors lol.....? brett hart though

have you ever heard the Brickhouse Brown shoot interview? This ? wild, and he got stories about Rock that'll have you rollin'. Especially about how he came up with the idea of The People's Elbow....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    everyone dies in the end

hahahahaahahah.........
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    the diving head butt smh dumbest move ever!

the crippler cross face was dope though
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited December 2010
    Options

what! Blasphemy, Brett Hart = GOAT
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how is this ? being made before a ? foley movie? his first book deserves an adaptation. I heard years ago robin williams was being considered to play foley
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Pointless. Everyone who'd see it would be going to see the murder scene, which would probably be nothing more than a text layover that tells what happened rather than show it. Due to that, everyone would grade the movie a failure regardless how good the acting.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ekscape wrote: »
    what! Blasphemy, Brett Hart = GOAT

.........Bret>>>>>>
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bret hart imo isn't as interesting as a shawn michaels, Stone cold, or chris beniot movie
    bret's fam was crazy but other then his injuries he had a straight career. dude got rich and didn't go broke rather see a hogan or a flair movie.

Flair been through like 9 divorces, crashed in a air plane, struck by lightning, and all that dumb ? and is still wrestling saying he wants to die in the ring

and hogan? ? did drugs, roids, been to grand juries, jumped companies, and his wife ? a young ? that look like him and he ? a white ? that looks like his duaghter

beniot was legit crazy from all accounts but was functional. couple that with roids and constant head shots and you building a superpowered killer who lost his mind and took his families life...
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    actually, now that I think about it, the perfect wrestling movie was already made a few years ago. and honestly nothings gonna top it.

mickey_rourke_0904.jpg

word to randy the ram
  • OsaNapp
    OsaNapp Confirm Email Posts: 123
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Rick Flair or Hulk Hogan movie would be the most interesting choices,Flair did drugs and had sex with all the groupies,made plenty of enemies and he survived a plane crash.And Hulk Hogan back stabbed and held people back while having a heroes persona,and still becoming a wrestling legend.But both films should cut off before 00' because their stories aren't that interesting anymore,outside of Hulk's son turning his friend brain dead and losing millions to his ex-wife.They should both retire although Flair's still good on promos...
  • Mally_G
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    beniot was legit crazy from all accounts but was functional. couple that with roids and constant head shots and you building a superpowered killer who lost his mind and took his families life...

As crazy as "Task Master" Kevin Sullivan may have come across on TV, he was the sane one between the two. He even warned Nancy/Woman not to get involved with Benoit because he knew he wasn't wrapped too tight, and that was YEARS ago, back in WCW.
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »

flair been through like 9 divorces, crashed in a air plane, struck by lightning, and all that dumb ? and is still wrestling saying he wants to die in the ring
    ric-flair-o.gif

and hogan? ? did drugs, roids, been to grand juries, jumped companies, and his wife ? a young ? that look like him and he ? a white ? that looks like his duaghter

beniot was legit crazy from all accounts but was functional. Couple that with roids and constant head shots and you building a superpowered killer who lost his mind and took his families life...

seen some hogon doc last month ? was dope ? tried to over dose and put a gun to himself plottin to off himself....and lol at the perfect way of u describing benoit
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    seen some hogon doc last month ? was dope ? tried to over dose and put a gun to himself plottin to off himself....and lol at the perfect way of u describing benoit

yeah hogan said layla ali saved his life.....but hogan and deebo should do a no holds barred 2 ....lolz
  • Copper
    edited January 2011
    Options
    honestly a movie about the Mcmahon's would be more interesting....
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited January 2011
    Options
    yeah hogan said layla ali saved his life.....but hogan and deebo should do a no holds barred 2 ....lolz

yea that joint
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    LOL @ Diving headbutt being the WOAT

triple german supplex was raw as ? tho

And then Kurt Angle came and kicked down his building with the 10 Germans that one night.
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    actually, now that I think about it, the perfect wrestling movie was already made a few years ago. and honestly nothings gonna top it.

mickey_rourke_0904.jpg

word to randy the ram

that movie was dope but it needed more wrestling scenes imo. it gave the perfect detail of the glory and pain of a good wrestler though. ? say it was about jerry lynn, ? foley, leg luger, ad some others i heard
  • Alexandra.james
    Alexandra.james Members Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Christ Benoit is my favorite Wrestler and i love to watch his moves. He is a living legend and a great Super star. He performs well everywhere whether it's Wrestling Ring or film studio.
  • Copper
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Christ Benoit is my favorite Wrestler and i love to watch his moves. He is a living legend and a great Super star. He performs well everywhere whether it's Wrestling Ring or film studio.
    or family life.....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    the diving head butt smh dumbest move ever!

the crippler cross face was dope though

yeah...when Benoit died and they kept playing on the news clips of him doing that and talking about his multiple concussions I honestly couldn't muster up one ounce of sadness over that ? ...even when I watched wrestling on a regular basis I would say he was an idiot for doing that move night in and night out