Seen this? Dudes standin' in Soul Train lines gettin' topped off, 1 after another..

Options
13»

Comments

• Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    he said $20 who' next smh

Trash like to ? with $40 in the club

? up the game, ? you gets no love

I thought that was the M.O. in hosluttsville Darkness?

Smash The Compresser

You choose me
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm just saying, they couldn't have done that with a little more class? That look like some guerilla tactics. ? gotta have the money by 10pm tomorrow night or he getting chopped off at the knee's. ? gotta juggle ? for life or death.
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    blazini wrote: »
    before the upgrade this ? would have went diamond with roast posts.

Hell yea the donkey is slipping.....giving ? passes for honesty n ? .....FAGGOTRY I TELL U, FAGGOTRY
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    soultrain-1-copy-copy.jpg
    chuuuuu chuuuuuuuuuu
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    But LOL @ seein' the girl wiping ? ? over and over again

This shouldve been a tell-tale sign to anyone questioning the t/s blatant poo pushing. it was apparent in his first post. noticed how he was tickled by the above scenario. not so much by seein the girls, as if he's checking for them anyway. but by what they were doing. and usually when one laughs on the inside from another doing a random action, its because they themselves know that they are guilty from finding pleasure in doing the same thing
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    This shouldve been a tell-tale sign to anyone questioning the t/s blatant poo pushing. it was apparent in his first post. noticed how he was tickled by the above scenario. not so much by seein the girls, as if he's checking for them anyway. but by what they were doing. and usually when one laughs on the inside from another doing a random action, its because they themselves know that they are guilty from finding pleasure in doing the same thing

Lmao....notice the initial responses tho, ? was damn nearing commiting perjury with his denial......till he finally admitted to the FAGGOTRY, the ? a closet ?
  • HalfwayHandsome
    HalfwayHandsome Members Posts: 248
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This thread should be plat by now. Nobodys ? with them ladyboys man that ? ain't what's hot in the streets. Smh at this ? getting ? by a ? off of 1 bud light.
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    SO its cool to stand arond in arm legnth of another mans exposed ? and ? and laugh and ? . These ? ?