Happy- By Tupacfan

Tupacfan
Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
edited February 2010 in Waiting To Exhale
An enlightening experince and had to jot it down.. chuknow.

Happy

I BELIEVE every body; Therefore, I am happy. I LOVE every body; Therefore, I am happy. I THINK of ? every day, everywhere; Therefore I am happy. I am happy, I am always happy even thru my falters because... Heaven lives for the cries of my heart... And the Earth lives for the smiles of my soul... My spirituality accepts one ? And many gods as well. My spirituality equally believes in a very special future ? : Man... HENCE... My spirituality is my sleepless self-transcendence. My spirituality is my heart's divinity--universality. My spirituality is my world-acceptance--beauty. My spirituality is my constant yearning for something beyond. My body may die, But not my spirituality, It lives forever... THEREFORE... I AM SMILING TODAY. Centuries of my totally forgotten hopes are reborn. Therefore, I am smiling today. My ? is the witness; My despair is the witness. Centuries of my unconsciously sealed inner treasures are unsealed. Therefore, I am dancing today. My ? is the witness; My inner penury is the witness... FOR... Love is not a thing to understand. Love is not a thing to feel. Love is not a thing to give and receive. Love is a thing only to BECOME and eternally BE... TO LOVE IS GODLINESS... ALOHA KE AKUA... ? IS LOVE.

Tupacfan Feb/2010

Comments

• PapaJuice
    PapaJuice Banned Users Posts: 435
    edited February 2010
    ayye, this was real uplifting and enjoyable to read, these words really go 2 ur heart
    real nice transition of style, well done
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    PapaJuice wrote: »
    ayye, this was real uplifting and enjoyable to read, these words really go 2 ur heart
    real nice transition of style, well done

Thanks for the props Juice,

Feedback is alway's appreciated, thus piece being created during one of my darkest moments and somehow i find myself still smiling and happy despite the circumstances. Thanks for reading btw..