Disclosing the true Religion...(the Final Arguement)

Options
toktaylor
toktaylor Members Posts: 612 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in R & R (Religion and Race)
So, you want to know the true religion? Well, it doesn't matter what you believe in, and I'll explain why. The darkness that is spreading out its veil over humanity can't be blamed on a few people in power, who are furiously trying to control the world; we have no one to "blame" except ourselves: race and religion make no difference; we all share the fact that we are HUMAN. I also don't like the word "blame"; even if you "blame" yourself, the word is associated with guilt, which is a very destructive emotion. Instead of blaming oneself or somebody else, we need to see everything that happens as a learning process, and as such, we have to allow ourselves and others to make mistakes - big or small - as long as we learn from them. If we accept this, we also have an easier time loving and accepting each other. Unconditional love. Your belief system is secondary - the primary is unconditional love and acceptance of self and others as being part of the One Infinite Creator, whether you call "him" just that, ? , Yahweh, Allah or whatever. If you have this in mind and pick up the Bible, the Qur'an or any other Holy Scripture I can think of, you will see that they actually all say we are part of the One Infinite Creator. If "He" created us and everything else that lives, we must be part of "Him" no matter what your belief system is. There is no way around it.

Comments