Who Took the Bigger Loss in 2010: Moss or Mcnabb?

Options
arbitration
arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Moss: Obviously, he had revitalized his career in New England, but when he tried to overplay his hand , Moss got burned. Not only did he get traded and relegated to non-existence, but Brady balled out of control in his absence and got the MVP. Brady has really ethered Moss in two ways - one, by sealing up and MVP and Superbowl contention without him, and two, by reducing Moss's trade value into non-existence. But more importantly, Brady has ethered all the IC stans in Cheap Seats that thought Brady couldn't win without Moss (you know who you are. lmao @ ur silence for the past two months). And I hate the Patriots, but ? .

McNabb: In a career filled with L's since the day he was drafted, 2010 had to be the worst for Donovan. Not only did has he been benched for Rex Grossman, he got 3rd stringed. Meanwhile, Vick has clearly emerged as the QB under Andy Reid that McNabb was supposed to be. Now, McNabb spends his days taking potshots at Shanahan through his agent and running the practice squad. SMH @ how the mighty have fallen.

Discuss.

Comments

• Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moss hands down.
  • elzo69
    elzo69 Confirm Email Posts: 2,707 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    MCNABB Moss tried to get paid and got booted. The rest of that he had no control over. But getting benched for Rex Grossman and some other obscur Q B equals ultimate ether.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    McNabb easy. The Coach said Rex gave them a better chance to win . If thats not Ether i dont know what is. Come Rex Grossman the guy who has and INT button on his back
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moss, ? I don't remember the last time he had a reception in a game.
  • Merck316
    Merck316 Members Posts: 341
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moss hands down Mcnabb will get another shot somewhere else
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moss took the biggest L. He's gonna miss getting that ring that patriots are gonna win.
  • GrizTitan
    GrizTitan Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    McNabb is the runaway winner here. He got benched for REX GROSSMAN! REX ? GROSSMAN! This ? on G-Dep and T.I. status. SMH
  • deeroc22
    deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    It should be Moss V Shanahan cuz.. Shanahan is the one who ? up...it started with Fat Albert and went down hill fast from there..

But ima say Moss.. if he would kept his mouth shut he prolly still be wit the Pats and he surely have better numbers then he does now. And TBH i havent heard ANYTHING about him since he went to the Titans..
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think when the Tennessee Titans and Indianapolis Colts played for the first time, and I completely forgot that Randy Moss was on the team as did the commentators, that's a problem.

Donovan McNabb will wind up on another team and be successful, plus he already beat his former team this year at their own house, which is a big enough win to carry him past the loss of being benched in my opinion.
  • Mrslim1
    Mrslim1 Members Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mikelewis wrote: »
    I think when the Tennessee Titans and Indianapolis Colts played for the first time, and I completely forgot that Randy Moss was on the team as did the commentators, that's a problem.

Donovan McNabb will wind up on another team and be successful, plus he already beat his former team this year at their own house, which is a big enough win to carry him past the loss of being benched in my opinion.

Not if Philly wins the bowl .
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mrslim1 wrote: »
    Not if Philly wins the bowl .

If Philly wins the Bowl, then McNabb automatically takes the biggest loss in 2010. But if they lose any time before then, he's secured until the next year.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    brett farve for the win
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    moss won't have a job next year.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    brett farve for the win

Correct answer....

But beside number 4 it has to be Mcnabb... benched for Rex, that's high quality Ether
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wow this is tough....McNabb got ethered by a ? team vs. Moss getting ethered by a SB contender...i might have to side with Moss b/c since he got the boot he hasnt done anything(18 receptions and 2 TD combined for the Vikes and Titans)...at least McNabb was able to play after the first benching and will play for someone next year while Moss might get the same treatment TO got before signin with Cincy @ the 11th hour
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited December 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Moss hands down.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mcnabbs mom and pops for birthing him
  • TdotGoHARD87
    TdotGoHARD87 Members Posts: 782 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    first off, ? the shanahan for his mistreatment of one on my fav qbs growing up. 2. ? the patriots cause i hate tom brady.

ok now that i got that outta my system, i think they both lost equally. mcnabb cause he played like ? all year. n moss cause he aint done ? but talk all year n has become humbled to the fullest. "block that ? " lol. i would have to say mcnabb is the ultimate loss cause he fell the ? off
  • KingDLing
    KingDLing Confirm Email Posts: 70
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I hate to say this, but getting benched for Rex GROSSman is the biggest L a person can take. It's a tough call, because Moss has not started in about 3 games either, and has not had any impact with the Titans. Plus he bout to possibly miss out on a superbowl. But, with Vick ballin out of his mind in Philly and could possibly be a superbowl contender, and gettin benched for Rex Grossman, there is no way that McNabb wins this season, so he takes the L of the year.
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    first off, ? the shanahan for his mistreatment of one on my fav qbs growing up. 2. ? the patriots cause i hate tom brady.

ok now that i got that outta my system, i think they both lost equally. mcnabb cause he played like ? all year. n moss cause he aint done ? but talk all year n has become humbled to the fullest. "block that ? " lol. i would have to say mcnabb is the ultimate loss cause he fell the ? off

dude was on pace for most passing yards by a redskin and he fell off?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    moss..

mcanabb can go to sf,arizona or the vikings n play...didnt like 20 teams pass on moss on the waiver wire
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    plocc wrote: »
    Moss took the biggest L. He's gonna miss getting that ring that patriots are gonna win.

plus mcnabb got his extention this year

moss played and ? and cried his way out of his big payday
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tight one but gotta go with Moss. At least McNabb got paid and played average. Moss played like pure ? got traded away twice, and eventually got benched. and he's supposed to be better than Jerry Rice. yeah right
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    plocc wrote: »

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moss....

Moss may not even get Picked up next Year, Mcnabb Will to a team like the Cardinals or 49ers if he gets Cut ...

Randy isn't even showing anything on the field right now that is convincing Folks that he still has heart for this or even wants to play, he's just done a lot of crying this year, i honestly would rather see Randy just Retire cuz he's been one of my Favorite Football players ever to watch but he has embarrassed himself a lot this year and next year i dont see any different , i dont wanna see him continue this route so i just think it be best he hang it up.