Who Took the Bigger Loss in 2010: Moss or Mcnabb?

Options

Comments

• #Kew
    #Kew Members Posts: 299
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moss easily because he won't get that contract he was looking for next year. someone's gonna get him for a major discount.
  • HipHopSouth
    HipHopSouth Members Posts: 76
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moss.. Went from a SB contending team to Minnesota only to realize how much he missed NE(speak out about it) then get sent to Tennessee where he caught something like 4 passes for 40 yards.

At least McNabb got an extension and will most likely be playing somewhere in the league next year
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    Primetime Ace Boogie Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    McNabb gonna win a Superbowl for the Arizona Cardinals.
  • gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moss, unless Philly wins the super bowl
  • GetMoneyInDaN.O.
    GetMoneyInDaN.O. Members Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    McNabb....got benched for a former UNiversity of Florida qb...and when kno how they translate into the NFL....but didnt start there...b4 the Vick resurgence...philly actually thought they were better off wit Kevin Kolb and shipped yo ass to a division rival.....think about that 4 a second
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    All I can say is McNabb......from the trade to the benching to the third string status....LIMAS galore!!! He's still got potential. Neither has tonworry about their former teams winning the SB though because the Ravens will bring it home this year.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    first off, ? the shanahan for his mistreatment of one on my fav qbs growing up. 2. ? the patriots cause i hate tom brady.

ok now that i got that outta my system, i think they both lost equally. mcnabb cause he played like ? all year. n moss cause he aint done ? but talk all year n has become humbled to the fullest. "block that ? " lol. i would have to say mcnabb is the ultimate loss cause he fell the ? off

Grossman is playing better than mcnabb.
  • BlackxChild
    edited December 2010
    Options
    McNabb gonna win a Superbowl for the Arizona Cardinals.

How? Mcnabb sucks.... Y do u guys think he is good the eagles traded him within the division bc they knew he was garbage.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    How can peeps say McNabb? McNabb was winning games in Washington, the ones he lost weren't really his fault. The disaster that is Washington is all on Shanahan. Rex Grossman is easily one of the worst QBs in the league, and has done worse than McNabb in every game played. Has a worse record than McNabb and it's against ? teams. Shannahan is to blame not McNabb.

Moss, man dude should have shut up and evolve into the player NE needed him to be. He'd be killing it now.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm a self-professed Moss stan, but that ? sonned the ? out of himself. He should have just shut the ? up about that contract and maybe Bill wouldnt have traded him. Instead he ends up on two different teams with garbage head coaches and quarterbacks. ? is going to get a 1 year 3 million dollar deal next year at the most, smh
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    mcnabbs mom and pops for birthing him

• bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    How can peeps say McNabb? McNabb was winning games in Washington, the ones he lost weren't really his fault. The disaster that is Washington is all on Shanahan. Rex Grossman is easily one of the worst QBs in the league, and has done worse than McNabb in every game played. Has a worse record than McNabb and it's against ? teams. Shannahan is to blame not McNabb.

Moss, man dude should have shut up and evolve into the player NE needed him to be. He'd be killing it now.

lmao no wonder you were trying to say mcnabb was better than romo....you are a mcgroupie
  • BlackxChild
    edited December 2010
    Options
    rage wrote: »

Grossman has not played worse than Mcnabb.... Redskins fans outside of this board like Grossman over Mcnabb and believe Shannahan made the right choice.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mcnabb and it aint even close... Moss still has teams that want him IDK bout Donovan
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Moss, especially if they win a ring this year. Which I hope they dont.
  • lord nemesis
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    Moss, especially if they win a ring this year. Which I hope they dont.

Yeah, if they get a chip it's suicide watch on that ? , but he did it to himself. I hope they crash and burn too though.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    what he do anyway? Taking plays off as usual?
  • lord nemesis
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    what he do anyway? Taking plays off as usual?

Kept going on and on about a contract extension that he knew New England wasn't going to give him anyway.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Gotta be Moss, because he was put in 3 favorable situations with competitive teams. Smh, wtf is wrong wit dis ? .
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Definitely McNabb. He's basically been disrespected severely for a decade now and this year is just the exclamation point. Never in my life have I seen a player (who has no off-field issues) get disrespected more than this.

Why am I not surprised that the two most ? on and hated on players in the NFL of the last decade are both black quarterbacks? (McNabb, Vick.)
  • Primetime Ace Boogie
    Primetime Ace Boogie Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Mcnabb and it aint even close... Moss still has teams that want him IDK bout Donovan

You're a stupid ? . More teams want McNabb than Moss.
  • rage
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lmao no wonder you were trying to say mcnabb was better than romo....you are a mcgroupie

So beating Dallas, Philly, Green Bay, Chicago (3 playoff teams two of whom are at the top of their divisions) isnt better than ? Rex ? Grossman losing to the same Dallas team without Romo and is 1-3...let me hear you say Rex Grossman is better than McNabb...you know where that post is going. Ga hed...
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Kept going on and on about a contract extension that he knew New England wasn't going to give him anyway.

Also, Moss and Brady apparently got into a verbal spat in the locker room. Brady told Moss to cut his beard, and Moss told Brady to cut his hair b/c he looked like a girl. It sounded like just a stupid, everday spat to me, but the front office decided that was the last straw and traded Moss. Can't be mad at 'em, cuz the Patriots been hot ever since.

As for Moss, well, his career is pretty much dead. His stints in Oakland, and now Tenessee show that he is a nonfactor when he's not happy, and the Patriots showed that you could win without him. Every GM in the league with a young QB (ie. Sam Bradford, Josh Freeman, Fitzpatrick, etc.) is gonna want Moss to stay the ? away from their team. Same thing with coaching staffs. Let's face it folks: McNabb could easily go to the Cards or the Vikings and be like Kurt Warner- play 1st or 2nd string, outplay the QB of the future, and find success again. Moss? He's not built like that.
  • lord nemesis
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ^^^ I wouldnt say dude is done. People thought TO was finished after the Bills, but he came back with a good season before he got hurt. Moss came back from the ashes in Oakland, it's entirely possible that he do it again. To be fair he went from a great quarterback situation in New England to two of the worst with the Titans and Vikings. Brad Childress proved he wasn't ? as a coach, and it's 50-50 whether Jeff Fisher keeps his job or not. But Moss has nobody to blame but himself
  • rage
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This whole Woody situation was nothing about personalities clashing or any dressing room drama. Since 2007 NE's offence was centred around the deep threat ie; Woody...everything fed off that. It worked to perfection during the 2007 season but after that teams started to pick up on it and eventually knew how to defend against it. This is why Woody wasnt getting any looks this year because he was to well covered and Brady would be damned if he forced a throw and possibly caused an INT. Woody knew this and started going on about how he wasnt appreciated and wasnt getting any looks. NE wasnt going to resign him so the best thing for both parties would have been a trade....now after the trade...thats all on Woody.