If you could only choose between playing football for Army, Air Force, or Navy

ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
which would you choose

thats a hard one because they all have pros and cons, but I like the fact that Army and Navy or independent, so I would choose between those 2, leaning towards Navy

Comments

• htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Definitely not army. I mean, would u wanna get sent to Iraq or Afghanistan and get blown up by an I.E.D. after your college eligibility is up?
  • bignorm73
    bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Air Force. They put more players in the current league, plus there offense and defense are slightly more traditional.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Air force...........bad ? , least dangerous and they are an overall fly ass team. I used to always pick them ? in the old college fb videogames.
  • BIGC129
    BIGC129 Members Posts: 635
    edited December 2010
    air force.. i guess if i had to choose one just cause they aint a independent and i dunno to me playing in a conferance and have a chance to be league champs would mean alot
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Navy because they are independent, play teams like ND and are up there as far as success even if not ranks. And I'm active duty Army now lol. Plus I'd love to whip Army every year because the school only produces commissioned officers (I'm enlisted/NCO) anyway.