Am I the only one that thinks that Little Brother>>>>>>>>Outkast

Comments

• DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Jr523 wrote: »

I think this song is better.

Ahh ? , I'm puttin this album on my Ipod as I type.....this reminded me that I aint heard that ? for years.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Might as well put it out there for those that haven't heard from the mentions in the thread:

Always preferred part 2 though, myself.
  • Jr523
    Jr523 Members Posts: 829 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    DatNiggaB1 wrote: »
    Ahh ? , I'm puttin this album on my Ipod as I type.....this reminded me that I aint heard that ? for years.

Yea I just started messin wit this album a couple of months ago.. I always liked Minstrel Show better.
  • Dickey Simpkins
    Dickey Simpkins Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2010
    Trolling because I don't understand what a ? is talkin bout???? Yall ? ? me wit that trollin ? . Trolling to yall means not having the same opinions as everybody.

No difference of opinion is just that, but if you make a statement like name any Outkast song and I can name a better LB song, you are a certified Troll.
  • Jr523
    edited December 2010
    No difference of opinion is just that, but if you make a statement like name any Outkast song and I can name a better LB song, you are a certified Troll.

So if I say a group is better than another then I must think that they have better songs.
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited December 2010
    So if I say a group is better than another then I must think that they have better songs.
    normally ...
  • Jr523
    edited December 2010
    bluprint wrote: »
    normally ...

Okay then so how is that trolling??
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Not even close Little Brother dropped 2 great albums but nothing of quality to me after that. Minstrel Show and the Listening are great albums but i would take all outkast albums over them except stankonia which i didn't care for.
  • NAWLEDGE_REIGNS
    NAWLEDGE_REIGNS Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Reachin With Mr.Fantastics Arms....
  • Jr523
    edited December 2010
    Reachin With Mr.Fantastics Arms....

Y don't u give argument instead of tellin me im reachin.
  • Dickey Simpkins
    Dickey Simpkins Members Posts: 277
    edited December 2010

Stop it dog you know you are trolling, I tell you what pick 3 LB albums and I will pick 3 kast albums and we can debate track for track on each. Otherwise stay under your bridge man.
  • Jr523
    edited December 2010
    Stop it dog you know you are trolling, I tell you what pick 3 LB albums and I will pick 3 kast albums and we can debate track for track on each. Otherwise stay under your bridge man.

Naw i aint trollin im just tellin how I feel.

The Listening

The Minstrel Show

GetBack I got my three wats urs?
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I revisit LB albums more than Outkast albums.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    This'll be interesting................
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited December 2010
    who the ? is outCast?????????????
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    This'll be interesting................

Nah, Outkast is put on too high of a pedestal for any good discussion to be had.
  • RuffDraft
    edited December 2010
    illogics wrote: »
    Nah, Outkast is put on too high of a pedestal for any good discussion to be had.

This is a bit of an unfair comparison though, even for big LB fans, I'd probably make an argument that Connected is a greater album than any Outkast album, but that's because it's one of my favourite albums by a duo (The Foreign Exchange). But I definitely don't disagree strongly enough to brandish the t/s a troll. LB are a talented group and Phonte is the modern day Black Thought, not in terms of skills, but in terms of being an unsung hero.
  • Jr523
    edited December 2010
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    This is a bit of an unfair comparison though, even for big LB fans, I'd probably make an argument that Connected is a greater album than any Outkast album, but that's because it's one of my favourite albums by a duo (The Foreign Exchange). But I definitely don't disagree strongly enough to brandish the t/s a troll. LB are a talented group and Phonte is the modern day Black Thought, not in terms of skills, but in terms of being an unsung hero.

Thank you. That was exactly what I was thinking.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    illogics wrote: »

? please

Kast is one of the few groups that came out in the early 90s, is still around, & stayed ahead of the curve

Aquemini came out damn near 12 yrs ago & sounds like it was released last week
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited December 2010
    Brian B. wrote: »
    ? please

Kast is one of the few groups that came out in the early 90s, is still around, & stayed ahead of the curve

Aquemini came out damn near 12 yrs ago & sounds like it was released last week

if aquemini did come out this year, it would be album of the year hands down and would be in the running for album of the century....
  • Jr523
    edited December 2010
    if aquemini did come out this year, it would be album of the year hands down and would be in the running for album of the century....

If Aquemini came out this year it wouldnt have did ? because ? aint tryin hear that ? that they sayin
  • RuffDraft
    edited December 2010
    If Aquemini came out this year it wouldnt have did ? because ? aint tryin hear that ? that they sayin

I disagree with this totally, you have to be more open minded, Aquemini is a great album, well respected across the culture of Hip Hop. It would have been up there with the albums of the year, no doubt. Just in the same way that Celph Titled and Buckwild came with 90's beats and released one of the best albums of this year.
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited December 2010

Why the hate?
  • beerisgood4ya
    edited December 2010

name a album that came out this year thats better than aquemini sir????
  • Jr523
    edited December 2010
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    I disagree with this totally, you have to be more open minded, Aquemini is a great album, well respected across the culture of Hip Hop. It would have been up there with the albums of the year, no doubt. Just in the same way that Celph Titled and Buckwild came with 90's beats and released one of the best albums of this year.

I mean I like the album personally im just sayin that general population doesn't like music like that. I respect the album for what it has done for hip-hop. It sorta is like Illmatic, I don't care for the album personally but I respect it.