ocelot wrote: »
    Lyrically Te can hang with both... Production- wise, good music from both

9th is nowhere in the ballpark w/ ONP
  • Jr523
    Jr523 Members Posts: 829 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Brian B. wrote: »
    9th is nowhere in the ballpark w/ ONP

Get out this thread please 9th is one of the best producers ever with those samples.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Jr523 wrote: »
    Get out this thread please 9th is one of the best producers ever with those samples.

9th has become a little repetitive with his production... for the past 4 years or so...

Production wise, 9th isn't really messing with producers on that level unlike when he first came into the game with LB.
  • Jr523
    Jr523 Members Posts: 829 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    9th has become a little repetitive with his production... for the past 4 years or so...

Production wise, 9th isn't really messing with producers on that level unlike when he first came into the game with LB.

I don't its repetitive, I think he just has a distinct sound that is easy to point out. I think most producers have a certain sound to them.
  • beerisgood4ya
    beerisgood4ya Members Posts: 2,566
    edited December 2010
    U have ur opinion and I have mines.

your opinion is as bad as TML if not worse.....but to each his own......
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    yeah 9th is more hit or miss now... he hasnt been the same since Jeanius
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    They are a dope group, but nah. The difference is really Big Pooh Vs. Big Boi and Big Boi is a way better rapper.
  • RuffDraft
    edited December 2010
    I don't its repetitive, I think he just has a distinct sound that is easy to point out. I think most producers have a certain sound to them.

It's no longer as entertaining and this is widely known/perceived. Kno has a style that you can almost pin point, but most of his tracks are outstanding from the samples to the melodies. 9th's haven't had that feel for a while from what I've heard from him.
  • njolinjo
    njolinjo Members Posts: 364
    edited December 2010
    I am a big Little Brother fan, i cant co-sign this thread. The fact that someone is in here actually debating this ? makes me SICK. I mean its your opinion, but damn!

I can only struggle to name a handful of groups that should be mentioned in the same breath as 'outcast'. One of em is Tribe, roots and the other is Enemy. Them and Kast CHANGED hiphop! As much as I love LB i dont think they can make that sorta claim.
  • RuffDraft
    edited December 2010
    njolinjo wrote: »
    I am a big Little Brother fan, i cant co-sign this thread. The fact that someone is in here actually debating this ? makes me week. I mean its your opinion, but damn!

I can only struggle to name a handful of groups that should be mentioned in the same breath as 'outcast'. One of em is Tribe, roots and the other is Enemy. Them and Kast CHANGED hiphop! As much as I love LB i dont think they can make that sorta claim.

Tribe are the greatest ever, IMO. Kast can't touch them, but that's a whole other thread lol
  • djscorpio
    djscorpio Members Posts: 19
    edited January 2011
    I'm in TOTAL disbelief that anyone on EARTH believes that Little Brother is better in Outkast. This can't be serious. Looks like a desperate cry for attention.