What non pu$$y gettin fool invented this "women get in for free"

Options
makaveli03
makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
edited January 2011 in AKA Donkey
but men pay ? in clubbing? Are men really that lost in gettin some ass?

Comments

• makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    uh...a smart one.

sounds like u'd prefer a club full of ? .

how bout ? have self respect and find women outside of a club instead of gettin ? for they money? or better yet how bout being a real man and understanding women are fickle and would pay regardless to show off they goods?
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Not as many women would showup makes a better ratio
  • PLASTIC RULES
    PLASTIC RULES Members Posts: 1,535 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    you lauce if you payin to get in a club. son prolly still waitin in line and ? too.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wtf r u talking about? this is the greatest marketing ploy ever. the only reason ? go to the club is to get on some broads. why not let the broads in free? have a million and 1 ? fiend ass ? paying to get in and let these ? ass ? buy these thristy ass hoes drinks all ? night. if im a club owner thats the blueprint tht i follow. whoever came up w/that ? is a ? genius.
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bluprint wrote: »
    Not as many women would showup makes a better ratio

I would garuantee my life savings that women would still go if the standards were set at women pay, men pay...women dont have many other options or hobbies on weekends to do besides dancing and showing off to men
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited December 2010
    Options
    makaveli03 wrote: »
    how bout ? have self respect and find women outside of a club instead of gettin ? for they money? or better yet how bout being a real man and understanding women are fickle and would pay regardless to show off they goods?

You speak as if every man is tryin to find his soulmate in the club...most ? is jus tryin to hit and find some new ass the next time they hit the scene!
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    wtf r u talking about? this is the greatest marketing ploy ever. the only reason ? go to the club is to get on some broads. why not let the broads in free? have a million and 1 ? fiend ass ? paying to get in and let these ? ass ? buy these thristy ass hoes drinks all night. if im a club owner thats the blueprint tht i follow. whoever came up w/that ? is a ? genius.

Im not saying towards the owner that it aint good business but to quickly eliminate the option of making women pay to go to the club is also stupid because WOMEN WILL STILL GO TO THE CLUB REGARDLESS and im not even talking about women that DONT club im talking about women that go to that ? weekly will STILL GO because they are hoodrats that dont have other productive ? to do
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oooook. u sound like ur speaking from 1 of 2 places: either a broke ? who cant afford the cover for tomorrows New Years Eve Festivities, OR a ? that prefers a club full of ? .

pick your poison.

you dont understand women if you think only a bunch of ? would be there
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oooook. u sound like ur speaking from 1 of 2 places: either a broke ? who cant afford the cover for tomorrows New Years Eve Festivities, OR a ? that prefers a club full of ? .

pick your poison.

you dont understand women if you think only a bunch of ? would be there
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You speak as if every man is tryin to find his soulmate in the club...most ? is jus tryin to hit and find some new ass the next time they hit the scene!

im not talkin bout soulmate, and if you want to ? a chic there are many ways to do that not just the club like I said its a non ? having ? forcing his hand too early....you gave women the option before even testing every theory out now they got comfortable the possibility of them not having to pay being realistic has castrated men
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Im not saying towards the owner that it aint good business but to quickly eliminate the option of making women pay to go to the club is also stupid because WOMEN WILL STILL GO TO THE CLUB REGARDLESS and im not even talking about women that DONT club im talking about women that go to that ? weekly will STILL GO because they are hoodrats that dont have other productive ? to do

yeah women will continue to go the club but if 1 club is FREE for the ladies and another CHARGES which club do u think they will go 2??? and furthermore as a dude which club which u chose? the one with a bunch of dudes thats happy that women had to pay as well or the 1 full of women thats in a good mood b/c they didnt have 2 pay? the answer is pretty obvious. smh @ cheap ? chosing a sausage fest over ladies night.
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I ain't go no problem with it
    ? goin to a club with as many ? as there are females
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol sounds like YOU dont understand women.

women dont pay for ? at the club, man. have you been to one of these ? lately?

do you see the point in ATTEMPTING to bring out as many women as possible and eliminating as many ? from the equation as possible?

what are you, 12?

lol this is so sad....? understanding women understand how the mind works ?

IF YOU TAKE AWAY OPTIONS HUMANS GO FOR THE NEXT POSSIBLE THING THAT WORKS OUT...WHAT WOULD YOU SACRIFICE FOR A GOOD TIME?

You mean to tell me that women who are ? wired to look for male attention would stay home all weekend because they have to pay 10 ? bucks? when they pay way more to get they ? hair done every day? like really? lmao look for the ? that invented this ? for him ONLY, hes caking....for yo ass? wheres your pride at? you walk in a club paying to not get ass? lol 95 percent of men DONT get ? in the club they walk into regardless because they most likely lame ass ? that cant get women to ? outside of an atmosphere. Oh and newsflash the clubs still are sausage fests free or no free entry....so that point is irrelevant
  • PLASTIC RULES
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i aint paid to get in a club or waited in line since 05. step ya connection game up.
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    yeah women will continue to go the club but if 1 club is FREE for the ladies and another CHARGES which club do u think they will go 2??? and furthermore as a dude which club which u chose? the one with a bunch of dudes thats happy that women had to pay as well or the 1 full of women thats in a good mood b/c they didnt have 2 pay? the answer is pretty obvious. smh @ cheap ? chosing a sausage fest over ladies night.

its not about what club is free and what isnt.....im talking about the origin of that concept of free for women and men paying came from. If that idea never came to reality, women would HAVE NO CHOICE which is the secret and answer to having women go to the clubs ANYWAYS because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE they are women who need to have their egos fed
  • PLASTIC RULES
    edited December 2010
    Options
    guaranteed the first person who started this ? get more ? than t/s
  • Itz Luigi Bitch!
    Itz Luigi Bitch! Members Posts: 240
    edited December 2010
    Options
    im not talkin bout soulmate, and if you want to ? a chic there are many ways to do that not just the club like I said its a non ? having ? forcing his hand too early....you gave women the option before even testing every theory out now they got comfortable the possibility of them not having to pay being realistic has castrated men

Yeah I understand what you sayin...but ppl are gonna take free ? no matter what, how many times do you hear about celebrities wit mega millions that don't have to pay for ? simply cuz they attract a crowd...? didn't just get like this overnight.
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    guaranteed the first person who started this ? get more ? than t/s

I doubt that
  • bluprint
    bluprint Members Posts: 465
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol this is so sad....? understanding women understand how the mind works ?

IF YOU TAKE AWAY OPTIONS HUMANS GO FOR THE NEXT POSSIBLE THING THAT WORKS OUT...WHAT WOULD YOU SACRIFICE FOR A GOOD TIME?

You mean to tell me that women who are ? wired to look for male attention would stay home all weekend because they have to pay 10 ? bucks? when they pay way more to get they ? hair done every day? like really? lmao look for the ? that invented this ? for him ONLY, hes caking....for yo ass? wheres your pride at? you walk in a club paying to not get ass? lol 95 percent of men DONT get ? in the club they walk into regardless because they most likely lame ass ? that cant get women to ? outside of an atmosphere. Oh and newsflash the clubs still are sausage fests free or no free entry....so that point is irrelevant

Go to your local bar where everthing is even everyone is in free and all you gonna see is ?
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Yeah I understand what you sayin...but ppl are gonna take free ? no matter what, how many times do you hear about celebrities wit mega millions that don't have to pay for ? simply cuz they attract a crowd...? didn't just get like this overnight.

I can understand that for something like a grocery store or food restaurant in terms of celebrities....but if its for people of equal status, why put ? on a pedestal? these ? need attention from males more than men need ? from women
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    bluprint wrote: »
    Go to your local bar where everthing is even everyone is in free and all you gonna see is ?

women are everywhere like really its not hard to get ? FOR FREE so why pay for the ? in chances you WONT get it in THAT environment? And some random ? gets in for free?
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    ? aint even about being broke....its just about ? dignity at this point women get to take half your money when you wife em up, get to go to the same building you pay for for free like it some club scholarship they aint even work for.....this country is ran by simps
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I don't ? with nightclubs period. Forget me paying a 20 buck cover charge for some brawd to grind on me and sell me a dream while some other thirsty niccas cater to her ego. I'd rather sit outside and parking lot ? or hit some bar or lounge and get drinks free of any cover charge. I got other avenues of getting ? other than hanging out at nightclubs and I agree with T/S to a certain degree.
  • makaveli03
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i don't ? with nightclubs period. Forget me paying a 20 buck cover charge for some brawd to grind on me and sell me a dream while some other thirsty niccas cater to her ego. I'd rather sit outside and parking lot ? or hit some bar or lounge and get drinks free of any cover charge.

you get it