Touchdown Tebow mic'd up for the Houston game.

Options
Darius
Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
first he's telling the coaches what plays to call

then, on the most important play of the game he yells to the sidelines:, "Only one guy carries the ball right here!!"

now if vick, or mcnabb, was heard saying that, they'd be ripped in the media, but who gives a ? . Yelling out playcalls is >>> than throwing up during a playcall in a superbowl. anyway, Tebow is going to be a very good qb in the NFL

Comments

• Darius
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i dont give a ? , i'm all in on the tebow bandwaggon. its not cause he's white, i really didn't think he'd be ? , and i rarely just watch a couple games and determine a player isn't who i thought he was and let them off the hook. I had no intentions of crowning him but ? it, i'mma go ahead and crown his ass, nh. actually, i dont care. damn @ denver trading Hillis. A tebow/hillis backfield could have been an amazing thing to watch. i love tim tebow.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    1.21 was hilarious
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    This is trolling
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    man ive been a fan of tebow for a minute.. NH. the analyst on them shows dat say tebow will flop dont know wtf they talking about, cuz nobody rly knows wut goes on in that huddle and how much energy players use up to play this game
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dont get carried away though, My Texans are on pace to be the 4th Worst defense EVER. Almost every OB had their best game against us.

With that been said, i watched the whole game and i was kinda impressed with him. Need to see more though.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Dont get carried away though, My Texans are on pace to be the 4th Worst defense EVER. Almost every OB had their best game against us.

With that been said, i watched the whole game and i was kinda impressed with him. Need to see more though.

translation: "? WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO US?!!!"
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I used to think Tebow was the Anti-Christ. After watching this, he is the savior. I am now officially a Tim Tebow fan. This guy is amazing.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    gtfoh.

uhhh. that was the texans D.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    white folks love tebow and mayo
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm slowly becoming a Tebow fan only because I think that this might represents the running QB's impact on football. Remember how when Vick first got drafted and everybody was saying he would transform the game? Ppl laughed, but when you look at the young guns coming up (Tebow, Jake Locker, Newton, VY), I now more than ever football is placing a premium on running QB's. Don't get me wrong, Brady and Manning have shown that a slow but accurate throwing QB's >> anything.... for the time being. But if a smart coach figures out how to restructure the modern offensive line to adequately protect them, watch out.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I've always been a fan of tebow... a natual leader and winner, that kid works hard
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    tebow is gonna be the ? in the future....mostvig and pimpmvp need to be representing with their sorry ?
  • Darius
    edited December 2010
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    gtfoh.

uhhh. that was the texans D.

doesn't matter to me. instead of waiting for things to play out, i'm doing things the cheap seats way. ? were crowning john wall during summer league games.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Like I said when everyone was giving my man ? . You can teach throwing motions, you can teach people how to read defenses. You can't teach people how to win and you can't teach leadership.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Like I said when everyone was giving my man ? . You can teach throwing motions, you can teach people how to read defenses. You can't teach people how to win and you can't teach leadership.

vince-young-picture_425x278.jpg

campbell.jpg

jamarcus-russell.jpg

Oh word?......
  • Darius
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    vince-young-picture_425x278.jpg

campbell.jpg

jamarcus-russell.jpg

Oh word?......

smh, so are you saying black qb's aren't smart enough to be taught mechanics?
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    as an Alabama fan... i can't help but say ? tebow

KanyeWestExploit.png
  • Jay Pee
    Jay Pee Members Posts: 761
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tebow just has that IT quality about him.....I think dude is going to be superbowl nice.
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    smh, so are you saying black qb's aren't smart enough to be taught mechanics?

The only ? not named Vick or McNabb over the last 5 years worth a ? is Josh Freeman. The only lightskinded ? of the bunch.
  • Dakari
    Dakari Members Posts: 9,387 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    The only ? worth a ? is Josh Freeman. The only lightskinded ? of the bunch.

? that ? too
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i dont give a ? , i'm all in on the tebow bandwaggon. its not cause he's white,

ahhhh you're feeling guilty arent cha..
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mike Vick + Jay Cutler - Diabetes = Tim Tebow ?