Video: AI playing high school football

Options
bignorm73
bignorm73 Banned Users Posts: 5,031 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in From the Cheap Seats
Now, i am from this district in VA, an can vouch for when i was younger actually seeing AI play high school football and basketball.
He was easily on the level in football of Aaron Brooks, Mike Vick (who i played against) and Ronald Curry (who i played against)
I thought this little clip was pretty ill.

He was the best high school defensive back and kick returner i ever seen,
and was probably the #2 or 3 high school QB i have seen in person.

I saw some great high school QB's in my years as well, including:
AI, Brad Banks, Tim Tebow, Anquan Boldin, Ronald Curry (the goat), Mike Vick and others.

Comments

• bignorm73
    edited December 2010
    Options

Here is the video clip. Drop your thoughts.
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2010
    Options

Hell, i'll drop some Ronald Curry as well.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    word...AI was just a natural athlete who had skills you were just born with...I still hope he can make it back into the League and be effective in some form...
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    word...AI was just a natural athlete who had skills you were just born with...I still hope he can make it back into the League and be effective in some form...

hell naw .
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

not gonna happen
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    not gonna happen

Juwan Howard still playin and still look like he did in Washington, but A.I. cant get a run.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I believe that he's the only HS player in history to wine the Parade National Player of the Year in Football and Basketball... as a Junior. He had a real shot to repeat that feat as a Senior but he got locked up for that bowling alley fight.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    man ronald curry can go to hell, he can go to hell and die
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The more and more I start to think AI got blackballed from the NBA foh@him no being beneficial to any squad even if he don't wanna come off the bench. Yet ollie and them other wack ? still getting a run? FOH david stern i see ya game
  • rice n gravy
    rice n gravy Members Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol , why Curry switch positions he was a ? at wr
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    As injured as he was playing basketball that ? would have lasted 3 seasons max in the NFL
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    nate robinson has some good highlights out there
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    man ronald curry can go to hell, he can go to hell and die

why the hate?
  • bignorm73
    edited December 2010
    Options
    lol , why Curry switch positions he was a ? at wr

You know there is only a certain amount of black qbs allowed. lol.
    Curry was never a WR prospect lol.
    He had 4 Offenses in 4 years at UNC and still had all the passing records when he bounced.
  • Mantequilla
    Mantequilla Members Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Haloti Ngata playing Rugby >>>> A.I playing Football
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    shenco wrote: »
    The more and more I start to think AI got blackballed from the NBA foh@him no being beneficial to any squad even if he don't wanna come off the bench. Yet ollie and them other wack ? still getting a run? FOH david stern i see ya game

Ivo was too real for the NBA. No other player of his caliber ever got that treatment. He should've never left Philly. He had to play with a coach that ? on him to begin each season and he still produced.
  • O Capone
    O Capone Members Posts: 596
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I will take AI as the Seahawks starting QB over Hasslebeck...
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    A.I. ? it for himself
    dude had ? given ability to be the best for a LONG time but his attitude and ignorance is why nobody even calls him...dude was my idol in 8th grade, had the questions and everything, ? shook jordan but it's ? up he can't a run./...

but...he can't blame no one but himself...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    shenco wrote: »

yeah the alcoholism and attitude problems over the years has nothing to do with why a team doesn't want to sign AI
  • ibedamned
    ibedamned Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options

Dont hold ya breath fam
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    never seen that footage of Ronald Curry, ? was the truth in both cot damn... National Player of the year in bball AND football? geez
  • bignorm73
    edited January 2011
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    never seen that footage of Ronald Curry, ? was the truth in both cot damn... National Player of the year in bball AND football? geez

I played against them ? . Vick was NEVER considered on Curry's level by ANYONE in high school as a QB. As a basketball player, i felt Curry was overrated.
    He was the starting PG at UNC for a few years tho.
  • radaman
    radaman Members Posts: 11,912 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bignorm73 wrote: »
    I played against them ? . Vick was NEVER considered on Curry's level by ANYONE in high school as a QB. As a basketball player, i felt Curry was overrated.
    He was the starting PG at UNC for a few years tho.

he was overrated in bball? from that footage it looked like he was the truf... but highlight vids can be misleading. but yeah I remember him playing at UNC in bball but not football
  • bignorm73
    edited January 2011
    Options
    radaman wrote: »
    he was overrated in bball? from that footage it looked like he was the truf... but highlight vids can be misleading. but yeah I remember him playing at UNC in bball but not football

He started at QB for UNC for 4 years and took them to 4 bowl games.
    When he was in high school him and Carson Palmer were the top 2 high school QBS. Guess we found out who was better lmao.
    He was not quick enough to be a great point guard, and was not tall enough to be a power point, like Deron Williams.

Him, Julius Peppers and Jason Capel FTW in b-ball lol. (or FTL if you go by thier record)