New Years blessing for the IC family!

DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in R & R (Religion and Race)
Well by the grace, mercy, and love of ? all who are reading this message have been blessed to complete 1 more year on the Lords earth. Many people were not fortunate to see the new year, including at least 1 of the IC's own, Busayo. "LORD, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered--how fleeting my life is." (Psalm 39:4) So while Busayo went the way of all the earth, we who are still alive still have hope. And what a glorious hope that is! The Lord has given you the blessing of seeing the light of another year. How marvelous and gracious He is. "Many, O LORD my ? , are the wonders you have done. The things you planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare." Psalm 40:5

So many wonderful blessings has the Lord bestowed upon all of us that it would take an eternity just to speak of them. But as we leave behind 2010, may we push foward into the new year expecting ? to accomplish His purpose in each and every one of us! "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." Jeremiah 29:11

The Lord is going to do a new thing in your life, if you wait upon Him. "Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:18-19) No matter if your stuck in the same spot that you have been for years, no matter if you've been wandering through life without a clue, ? will be faithful to His word if you will give your heart to Him.

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

I thank you Lord for another year upon your earth. I give glory, honor, and praise due to your holy name. Father, I pray for my brethren on the IC. While I may only know them through words typed on a screen, you know each and every one personally, for you formed each of us from the dust of the ground and breathed the breath of life into us when we came forth from our mothers wombs. May the hearts of those that know you continue to be strengthend in you. May you continue to use them in mighty ways for the furtherance of the gospel and the building up of your kingdom! I also pray for those that do not have a personal relationship with you. I know that you honor your word Lord. And you said in your word that you will never leave 1 sheep behind. So I pray Lord that those who do not know you, may you send forth your Holy Spirit to convict the souls of those that are called to receive salvation. No man can come to you, excpet you first draw them. I pray Lord that in 2011 an abundant harvest of souls will be led back to you. Snatched from the darkness of this world, and called into the marvelous light of your kingdom! Glory to you who sit in the highest of heights! May you look down from your holy habitiation and seek those who are lost and save! You are not slack concerning your promise, but you are long suffering, not willing that ANY should perish but that all should come to repentance. I love you Lord. May you increase my ministry 100 fold. Blessings, glory, honor, praise to you who art from everlasting to everlasting! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

"24The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

25The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. 27And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them." Numbers 6:24-27

Comments