edited December 2010
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited December 2010
    KplusK wrote: »

G rap my ? but P was possessed on this ? . Rap didn't have a chance....Smh at dumb ? saying P isn't lyrical. ? ya favorite rapper during this time more than likely respected this ? lyricism...
  • thecomebacklegend
    thecomebacklegend Members Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ? outta here

next ? gonna say canibus is top 5
  • thecomebacklegend
    edited December 2010
    plus that being lyrical ? don't matter if u making trash songs about nothing
  • KplusK
    KplusK Members Posts: 2,114 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ? outta here

next ? gonna say canibus is top 5

so you saying he wasnt or not rite now*sarcasm*
  • thecomebacklegend
    edited December 2010
    so you saying he wasnt or not rite now*sarcasm*

? he never was top 5

only on the ic a ? can say in the middle of his verse"I throw a TV at you crazy dunny" in the middle of his verse and not rhyme on a song bout nothing b compared 2 real legends

when u listen 2 songs from makaveli the don his lyrics r put together and have a meaning 2 the song title pac not saying a bunch of out of place ? bout nothing like purse snatching p
  • jonathand
    edited December 2010
    ? he never was top 5

only on the ic a ? can say in the middle of his verse"I throw a TV at you crazy dunny" in the middle of his verse and not rhyme on a song bout nothing b compared 2 real legends

when u listen 2 songs from makaveli the don his lyrics r put together and have a meaning 2 the song title pac not saying a bunch of out of place ? bout nothing like purse snatching p

and when you listen to "makaveli the don" you never once rewind a track, mid song, due to a burst of creativity. You hear simple ass elementary ? that the ? down the block coulda said. Absolutely nothing that makes you feel "this ? really is lyrically gifted". Stop the ? . Ya boy was extremely mediocre with words. I don't give a ? about a meaning if the presentation resembles 8th grade English.....
  • mattik
    mattik Members Posts: 226
    edited December 2010
    juelz21 wrote: »
    the fact u think prodigy is a lyricist proves you have no clue what lyricism is .

prodigy's voice gets sampled more than damn near ANYBODY. he is almost unmatched in his ability to say something so direct and so powerful. to deny p as a lyricist... that's just ? stupid.
  • thecomebacklegend
    edited December 2010
    jonathand wrote: »
    and when you listen to "makaveli the don" you never once rewind a track, mid song, due to a burst of creativity. You hear simple ass elementary ? that the ? down the block coulda said. Absolutely nothing that makes you feel "this ? really is lyrically gifted". Stop the ? . Ya boy was extremely mediocre with words. I don't give a ? about a meaning if the presentation resembles 8th grade English.....

while talking bout throwing tv's in the middle of ya song bout nothing is being lyrically gifted? ? outta here

thats why the ? ? p don't sell cause his songs r trash
  • jonathand
    edited December 2010
    while talking bout throwing tv's in the middle of ya song bout nothing is being lyrically gifted? ? outta here

thats why the ? ? p don't sell cause his songs r trash

Lets put it this way, P already ate Pac. On some lyrical ? too. Not no juvenile jab at a sickness that plagues the black community. Or a ? line like "Next time grown folks talking close your mouth". I mean, really???

Lets be real, your idol doesn't even belong in the same sentence as P when we discuss lyrics....
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    prodigy don't even rhyme most of his words. he just mumbling
  • Scholar Jaw
    Scholar Jaw Members Posts: 498
    edited December 2010
    juelz21 wrote: »
    nope compared to jay-z ras kass makaveli nas sean price outkast bun-b and redman he wasn't a lyricist.

Youre definitely mr.michael from sohh :D
  • thecomebacklegend
    edited December 2010
    Lets put it this way, P already ate Pac. On some lyrical ? too. Not no juvenile jab at a sickness that plagues the black community. Or a ? line like "Next time grown folks talking close your mouth". I mean, really???

pac had these two ? shook they did not mention makaveli the don name in the whole song

i dont know who they talking bout.maybe it's the same ? in that trash "throw a tv" line
  • INFAREDSHAWTY
    INFAREDSHAWTY Members Posts: 397
    edited December 2010
    one of the few ny mc's who aint corny as ? lol... ? birthed swag into thug raps fa real tho do yr homework

"i rap like no one out there could ? wit me, u feel different ? c me"
  • Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    ? what yall ? say. was just bumping my old mobb cd's and pre g unit nobody was ? wit p. And i dont wanna hear that he stayed getting robbed he a little ? and all that other bs that dont have nuttin to do wit the music my ? was putting out. My ? had jay beat big beat wu beat snoop beat and alot of your others favorites.

Dolo Let Hov get in his head

Prodigy you took it too far/ You Can't ? with Brooklyn
  • Scholar Jaw
    edited December 2010

Lets be real, your idol doesn't even belong in the same sentence as P when we discuss lyrics....

I can see what your saying, but when you dont even have the ? to mention the name of the guy you dissin, it doesnt work for me. Seems some real ? ? . Pac went at all those he had beef with without giving a ? .
  • Black P. Stone
    Black P. Stone Members Posts: 176
    edited December 2010
    one of the few ny mc's who aint corny as ? lol... ? birthed swag into thug raps fa real tho do yr homework

"i rap like no one out there could ? wit me, u feel different ? c me"

You don't know ? bout Respectin THE IMD girl

I'll throw a TV at you CRAZY
  • jonathand
    edited December 2010
    pac had these two ? shook they did not mention makaveli the don name on the whole song

i dont know who they talking bout.maybe it's the same ? in that trash "throw a tv" line

Shook of what?? A diss track like Hit em up where the only two quotables are "You claim to be a playa but I ? your wife" and "Don't one of you ? got sickle cell"??? The ? outta here. The ? bars were below average and he sure wasn't gonna put his hands on nobody, so why the hell were they scared???
  • Scholar Jaw
    edited December 2010
    Shook of what?? A diss track like Hit em up where the only two quotables are "You claim to be a playa but I ? your wife" and "Don't one of you ? got sickle cell"??? The ? outta here. The ? bars were below average and he sure wasn't gonna put his hands on nobody, so why the hell were they scared???

so why didnt they mention his name in the whole so called "diss"? You aint winning this argument man. lol
  • jonathand
    edited December 2010
    so why didnt they mention his name in the whole so called "diss"? You aint winning this argument man. lol

Any ? with half a brain knew who they were referring too. If "not mentioning his name" puts a band-aid over bleeding hearts, so be it. Bottom line, Pac wasn't ? with P, lyrically.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

was there in confusion when you heard drop a gem on em...could u honestly sit there and ask who were they talking about?........
  • thecomebacklegend
    edited December 2010

agreed

pac called these ? ? out by name while these ? was shook like ? 2 mention his name plus they put that trash diss out after he died but what can u expect from a purse snatching car thief
  • juelz21
    juelz21 Members Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

havoc mention pac's name in the song u idiot lol
  • Scholar Jaw
    edited December 2010
    Any ? with half a brain knew who they were referring too. If "not mentioning his name" puts a band-aid over bleeding hearts, so be it. Bottom line, Pac wasn't ? with P, lyrically.

LMAO. So if any ? with half a brain knew who they were referring to, then why not just say his name. This dont make any sense. Like or not, there was a element of ? -ness behind the whole thing. Mobb Deep aight, but I cant take them cats seriously.