The Official Hebrew Israelite Thread

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Look at the fruits he bear, this serpent can't be trusted. See how he tried to twist ? , now look at his original post..he asked who the scriptures was about, this lying heathen thought this was about Hebrews until i checked him

Originally Posted by beenwize
    Also PAY ATTENTION to these scriptures who are they referring too?

Galatians 4:8-11
    Formerly, when you did not know ? , you were slaves to those who by nature are not gods.

But now that you know ? —or rather are known by ? —how is it that you are turning back to those weak and miserable forces?

Do you wish to be enslaved by them all over again?

You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

I fear for you, that somehow I have wasted my efforts on you.

YOU PAY ATTENTION YOU HEATHEN AND SIT BACK AS I WILL MAKE YOU LOOK FOOLISH..... I BET YOU THOUGHT YOU FOUND SOMETHING, YOU GOT REAL EXCITED AND WAS POPPIN YOURSELF. Now for the people out there, dont listen to this guy he will lead you straight to mental hell and a spiritual death. Look how wicked he is by posting half scriptures with out even reading the chapter before it, if he did he would of got that understanding.

Now let's break this scripture down, First of all The Book of Galatians was written by Paul to the gentiles who where Galatians, they was newly converts to the this new thing called Christianity that Paul was pushing and they gentiles was heathens, worship false gods ect.... so the Galatians was falling back to their old pagan ways.

Now if this confused misleading spirit known ass Beenfooled aka Former Hebrew formerly know as Judah7 would of went to Chapter 3 he would of got the answer who was Paul talking to.

Galatians 3
    3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Yahushua the Messiah hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

^^^^^^You see Paul got word that the Gentiles named Galaitans was returning to their old ways and mergering their heathen ways with the Church. He called them foolish for letting people to bewitched them, THE SAME THING THAT HAPPEN TO ONE SPLIFF AND BEENFOOLED letting spirits to bewitched them and lead them further from the father.

Now for those read all of chapter 3 to get the understanding of Galatians 4:8-11, im going to jump to the scripture.

Galatians 4 :1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be mstr of all;

4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in ? under the elements of the world:

4:4 But when the fulness of the time was come, YHWH sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

4:5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

^^^^So Paul in his letters right here was telling the Galatians how our Ancestors were in ? under the elements of the world, that's why we got shipped on them ships because Hebrews was supersitious (sp) and taken the elements of the world aka Fallen Angles as their new elohim due to following the heathens.

Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, YHWH hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

4:7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of YHWH through the Messiah.

4:8 Howbeit then, when ye knew not YHWH, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.

4:9 But now, after that ye have known YHWH, or rather are known of YHWH, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in ? ?

4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.

LOL BEENFOOLED I TOLD YOU THIS WAS TO EASY. So Paul told the Gentiles that before they didnt know YAH and they was slaves to those who was fallen angels, but after he told them about YAH and his glory they turn back to those weak false gods and fallen angels and asked them if they want to be in ? again worshping false ? and committing all types of sin.

and yes in they observe special days months and seasons like May Day, eastre ect.........

SO AGAIN YOU FOOLISH, SILLY ASS HEATHEN YOU DONT KNOW ? , YOU FAIL ONCE AGAIN, YOU LOVE TAKING THEM L'S

THAT SCRIPTURE PAUL WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GALATIANS, LOL

THIS ? IS TO EASY

lmao what days did fallen angels force ppl to celebrate?

And why do you keep ignoring my question about the prophecy of Jesus being called out of Egypt?

I see you surely are AVOIDING that question. Lol and for the record you are a lost cause and don't have a clue to what truth is. You are already on the path to destruction walking around with some Roman version of a Bible calling it truth.

NOBODY IS FORCED TO CELEBRATE EASTER AND TO WORSHIP FALLEN ANGELS U LIAR... YOU ARE TWISTING SCRIPTURE TO FIT YOUR BIASED FOOLISH BELIEF SYSTEM. LOL

AND STOP ADDING THE NAME YHWH INTO THE NEW TESTAMENT WEN IT IS NOWHERE IN THERE TO BEGIN WITH AND NEVER HAD YESHUA/JESUS EVER MENTIONED THAT NAME.

AND LAST OF ALL YOU ARE FOOLISH TO EVEN MENTION SPIRITUALITY WHEN MOST OF THE KJV BIBLE IS NOT EVEN DEALING WITH ANY TRUE SPIRITUALITY... BUT YOU ARE TOO BRAINWASHED AND DELUDED TO REALIZE THAT. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE REAL TRUTH IS... YOU BELIEVE THAT THE SOURCE OF ALL LIFE IS SOME JEALOUS MAN WITH A WHITE AFRO... LMAO
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    One Spliff wrote: »
    u cut yourself on abraham...

read carefully...u clearly cant comprehend simple english...

gen 20: 10And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What sawest thou, that thou hast done this thing? 11And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of ? is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. 12And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife. 13And it came to pass, when ? caused me to wander from my father's house, that I said unto her, This is thy kindness which thou shalt shew unto me; at every place whither we shall come, say of me, He is my brother

^^^ abraham confessed that sarah ACTUALLY was his sister...learn how to ? read LOL.

why wud abraham claim that sarah was the daughter of his father ?...u r reading A SICK VERSION OF GENESIS LOL !!!

Early next morning, Abimelech informed his servants of his dream and approached Abraham inquiring as to why he had brought such great guilt upon his kingdom. Abraham stated that Gerar of Philistia had no fear of ? in them and the only way for this kingdom to recognize the fear of ? was to do what he had done. Then Abraham justified what he had said as not being a lie at all: "And moreover she is indeed my sister, the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and so she became my wife." (Genesis 20:12)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham#Abraham_and_Sarah

lol @ your response for gen 4...u cant answer how the earth was populated BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW !!!

U CLOWN.

Look at this ignorant ass fool who's dont have historical, biblical spiritual insight. If you had knowledge you would of known that Noah and our father Shem taught Abram the Laws of Yah for over 20 plus years, so believed he know Yah laws in and out unlike your heathen ass.

And Abraham wasn't lying, they was not biological brothers and sisters but step brothers and sisters. Sarah mother got with Terah and Sarah was born already when that happen, they lived in the same house hold and grew up as brothers and sisters. So he wasn't lying when he said that Sarah is his sister that was raised as such and she is his father daughter for he married her mother when she was an infant or child

Simple common sense is what you lack and biblical insight that false heathen because they have no knowledge of Abraham knowing Yah's law already.

Now like young king post this scripture Matthew18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican. , im done with you heathen

and Genesis 11 :31 And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    lmao what days did fallen angels force ppl to celebrate?

And why do you keep ignoring my question about the prophecy of Jesus being called out of Egypt?

I see you surely are AVOIDING that question. Lol and for the record you are a lost cause and don't have a clue to what truth is. You are already on the path to destruction walking around with some Roman version of a Bible calling it truth.

NOBODY IS FORCED TO CELEBRATE EASTER AND TO WORSHIP FALLEN ANGELS U LIAR... YOU ARE TWISTING SCRIPTURE TO FIT YOUR BIASED FOOLISH BELIEF SYSTEM. LOL

AND STOP ADDING THE NAME YHWH INTO THE NEW TESTAMENT WEN IT IS NOWHERE IN THERE TO BEGIN WITH AND NEVER HAD YESHUA/JESUS EVER MENTIONED THAT NAME.

you lying ass devil, where i ever said that fallen angels force people to celebrate, you have dumb, stupid mind. you is the dumbest poster in this forum. your mental capacity is as a child, you can not read worth ? .

i said man makes special days for thier idol.

2 John :10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him peace:

1:11 For he that biddeth him peace is partaker of his evil deeds.

Now you know why i never answered your PM's, i will not partake of your evil deeds.

Im done with you heathen.

Romans 16:17
    Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    you lying ass devil, where i ever said that fallen angels force people to celebrate, you have dumb, stupid mind. you is the dumbest poster in this forum. your mental capacity is as a child, you can not read worth ? .

i said man makes special days for thier idol.

2 John :10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him peace:

1:11 For he that biddeth him peace is partaker of his evil deeds.

Now you know why i never answered your PM's, i will not partake of your evil deeds.

Im done with you heathen.

Lol You can't even prove that there was a prophecy of Jesus being called out of Egypt in the Old Testament so now u run away!

You are nothing but a ? in the white mans game of religious delusion. You are nuts and couldn't be further from the real truth. You just receive a book from the white man and start worshipping like a fool not realizing that you worship the same entity that they also worship. Your mind is gone dude. You don't even stop to think or question anything u just act like a mindless zombie and worship any entity that the white man said is ? . how sad
    and if man make special days for an idol never ever were ppl forced to worship and celebrate on those days. the only doctrine where u are forced to worship and celebrate special days i can recall is OLD TESTAMENT doctrine. and i'm sure u wouldn't answer pm since u are not interested in peace being that u are already evil and full of gross darkness. i heard someone mention that they cast spells into that kjv bible which would explain why u have lost your mind and only think of evil.

all u can do is quote religious scripture and run away since you can't think for yourself.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    How sad that waterproof RAN AWAY crying since he can't prove that there was a prophecy of Jesus being called out of Egypt in the Old Testament. Lol
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Look at this ignorant ass fool who's dont have historical, biblical spiritual insight. If you had knowledge you would of known that Noah and our father Shem taught Abram the Laws of Yah for over 20 plus years, so believed he know Yah laws in and out unlike your heathen ass.

And Abraham wasn't lying, they was not biological brothers and sisters but step brothers and sisters. Sarah mother got with Terah and Sarah was born already when that happen, they lived in the same house hold and grew up as brothers and sisters. So he wasn't lying when he said that Sarah is his sister that was raised as such and she is his father daughter for he married her mother when she was an infant or child

Simple common sense is what you lack and biblical insight that false heathen because they have no knowledge of Abraham knowing Yah's law already.

Now like young king post this scripture Matthew18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican. , im done with you heathen

and Genesis 11 :31 And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.

? u changed your reply REAL QUICK LOL.

1 minute u say

Abraham was traveling through out the land due to the famine season and the egyptians wanted his wife because she is very beautiful and they would of killed abraham, that's why he said she his sister because Abraham knew what land he was in and The Egyptians are known for that ? , and if he would of said she also his wife and sister they will spare his life. So then they gave Abraham gifts trying to bribe sarah from him, and the Pharoah took her then Yah send a plague because the pharoah was committing adultrey.

LOL thinking Sarah and Abraham are brother and sister, what a heathen.

now u say:

LMAO @ HOW CONFUSED U ARE...if this was the case, then abraham would of said that...instead abraham said that they had the SAME FATHER, BUT NOT THE SAME MOTHER...

so sarah's mother had already been married, and then she re-married to abraham's father ?...where the ? is that written u lying ass ? ?..

dont u think THEY WOULD HAVE INCLUDED THAT IN THE STORY, if it was true ?

stop adding to the scriptures u lying ass ? ...

PROVERBS 30

5Every word of ? is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.

6Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options

1 minute u say

Abraham was traveling through out the land due to the famine season and the egyptians wanted his wife because she is very beautiful and they would of killed abraham, that's why he said she his sister because Abraham knew what land he was in and The Egyptians are known for that ? , and if he would of said she also his wife and sister they will spare his life. So then they gave Abraham gifts trying to bribe sarah from him, and the Pharoah took her then Yah send a plague because the pharoah was committing adultrey.

now u say:

LMAO @ HOW CONFUSED U ARE...if this was the case, then abraham would of said that...instead abraham said that they had the SAME FATHER, BUT NOT THE SAME MOTHER...

so sarah's mother had already been married, and then she re-married to abraham's father ?...where the ? is that written u lying ass ? ?..

PROVERBS 30

Lol you already shut that liar down that's why he runs away and avoids questions such as the case of Matthew saying Jesus fulfilled a prophecy of being called out of Egypt.

that dude is engulfed in gross darkness... he believe the kjv to be the inerrant infallible word of ? Lol
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol you already shut that liar down that's why he runs away and avoids questions such as the case of Matthew saying Jesus fulfilled a prophecy of being called out of Egypt.

that dude is engulfed in gross darkness... he believe the kjv to be the inerrant infallible word of ? Lol

its so easy to cut him lol...i dont get why he cant just humble himself and admit when he is wrong.

dude has resorted to adding to the bible just to defend his precious KJV, u can clearly see he is running out of ideas on how to reply in debates lol.

he wont address Hosea 11:1

n he wont address any of the other so called propechies concearning Yahushua.

here another endtime prophecy forced in the NT...

Matt 11:11Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 12And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. 13For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 14And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. 15He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Matt 17: 10And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? 11And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things. 12But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. 13Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Luke 7: 26But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? Yea, I say unto you, and much more than a prophet.

27This is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

28For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist: but he that is least in the kingdom of ? is greater than he.

so let me get this straight ?...John The Baptist was elijah in the reincaarnation ?...LMAO...lets see wat the OT says about this.

Malachi 3: 1Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 2But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: 3And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. 4Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.
    5And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. 6For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

^^ an endtime prophecy, which has absoltely nothing to do with john the baptist...

Malachi 4: 1For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. 3And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.
    4Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

5Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: 6And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

^^^ once again...this is CLEARLY AN ENDTIME PROPEHCY....how the hell did john the baptist fufill this right here ???...lol, come on man.

the new testament is ? !!!
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options

1 minute u say

now u say:

PROVERBS 30

It's a shame when a grown ass man have to hold another grown ass man hand and take them step by step because they can't put two and two together, these smart dumb ? talkin about they know this and that but basic ? baffle's them.

Genesis 12 :12 Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will ? me, but they will save thee alive.

12:13 Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.

12:14 And it came to pass, that, when Abram was come into Egypt, the Egyptians beheld the woman that she was very fair.

notice how Abraham said it twice when he's wife is about to be taken

Genesis 20 :2 And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah.

20:3 But Elohim came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.

20:4 But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, YHWH, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?

20:5 Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this

they wasnt laying, again Abraham was taught by Noah and Shem and knew Yah laws, he was faithful to Yah. And they wasnt lying they was raised in the same house hold when Sarah mother married Terah.

and this wicked ? didnt even know that Terah was a heathen they didnt have marriage laws because Terah didnt follow Yah. STUPID SMART ? THINK THEY KNOW IT ALL. AND THE STUPID SMART ? asked me do you think they would included in the story. Why would they if you knew that Abraham was faithful to Yah and was taught 20 plus years by Noah and Shem, common sense will tell you that he was faithful and the book said he was faithful to Yah and Yah consider Abraham as his friend, stupid ass ? cant see simple ? and use common sense, back to the subject.

so then

Genesis 20:11 And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of Elohim is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.

20:12 And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife

Genesis 12:10 And there was a famine in the land: and Abram went down into Egypt to sojourn there; for the famine was grievous in the land.

12:11 And it came to pass, when he was come near to enter into Egypt, that he said unto Sarai his wife, Behold now, I know that thou art a fair woman to look upon:

12:12 Therefore it shall come to pass, when the Egyptians shall see thee, that they shall say, This is his wife: and they will ? me, but they will save thee alive.

12:13 Say, I pray thee, thou art my sister: that it may be well with me for thy sake; and my soul shall live because of thee.

I said this concerning this ^^^^ Abraham was traveling through out the land due to the famine season and the egyptians wanted his wife because she is very beautiful and they would of killed abraham, that's why he said she his sister because Abraham knew what land he was in and The Egyptians are known for that ? , and if he would of said she also his wife and sister they will spare his life. So then they gave Abraham gifts trying to bribe sarah from him, and the Pharoah took her then Yah send a plague because the pharoah was committing adultrey.

now for this scripture

Genesis 20:11 And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of Elohim is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.

20:12 And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife.

And Abraham wasn't lying, they was not biological brothers and sisters but step brothers and sisters. Sarah mother got with Terah and Sarah was born already when that happen, they lived in the same house hold and grew up as brothers and sisters. So he wasn't lying when he said that Sarah is his sister that was raised as such and she is his father daughter for he married her mother when she was an infant or child.

ABRAHAM KNEW YAH LAWS AND FOLLOWED YAH LAWS SO MUCH THAT YAH CALLED HIM FAITHFUL AND YAH CALLED HIM HIS FRIEND, THAT TELLS YOU HE FOLLOW THE FATHER LAWS. STUPID FOOLISH ?

stupid slow heathen still need baby steps.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ok House of Jacob what you seeing with your very own eye's is prophecy being fulfilled. The Pharisee's, Scribe's and Rabbi's who was put in Moses seat by the Roman's who are of amalek did the same thing these heathen are doing.

Remember this YAH DEALS WITH THE SPIRIT NOT THE FLESH, the pharisee's and scribes was blind and couldnt even understand that, that's why they thought Elijah was going to come back by desending from heaven in his flesh

Malachi 4

4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith YHWH of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith YHWH of hosts.

4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

4:5 Behold, I will send you EliYah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of YHWH:

4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So before the Messiyah, Elijah was supposed to come, so they was expecting Elijah to return as he left.

Mark 9:11 And they asked him, saying, Why say the scribes that EliYah must first come?

9:12 And he answered and told them, EliYah verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.

9:13 But I say unto you, That EliYah is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.

Matthew 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that EliYah must first come?

17:11 And Yahushua answered and said unto them, EliYah truly shall first come, and restore all things.

17:12 But I say unto you, That EliYah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Now these Heathens (SCRIBES, PHARISEE'S) didnt understand what Yahushua was saying because they was expecting Elijah to come in the same body from heaven, looking the same as he left.

REMEMBER YAH DEAL WITH THE SPIRIT NOT THE FLESH

so the pharisee's and scribes thought that Elijah was going to come back to earth in a chariot, and they knew the scripture in and out (funny that modern day pharisee One Spliff says the same thing and believe the same thing as they did).

so they didnt believe that John the Baptist was Elijah because physically he didnt float down from heaven, he was a ? looking man to them because he was in the wild eating from the earth, he was born of a man and women and they seen john the baptist grew to a adult so he couldnt be elijah.

BUT THESE HEATHEN DONT KNOW YAH OR HIS SCRIPTURE, YAH DEALS WITH THE SPIRIT NOT FLESH AND A PERSON WHEN THEY REINCARNATE THE COME WITH THE SAME SPIRIT BUT BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE ? INTO A DIFFERENT BODY .

Luke 1:13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

1:14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of YHWH, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's ? .

1:16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to YHWH their Elohim.

1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of EliYah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for YHWH.

THERE YA GO^^^^^^An Angel told John the Baptist father that his son shall go before him (Yahushua) in the spirit and Power of Eliyah aka Elijah. YAH DEALS WITH THE SPIRIT, ELIJAH SPIRIT WILL BE IN JOHN THE BAPTIST.

Because Elijah will come before the Messiyah, YOU WICKED PHARISEE'S scripture dont lie (one spliff and his man servant beenwize are modern day pharisee's to blind to see the scriptures)
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Somebody plz help this dude waterproof... He can't even prove that there was a prophecy in the Old Testament of Jesus being called out of Egypt so now he ignores that and changes the subject. He don't even know that he is being manipulated by his very own KJV Bible. Lol
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Ok House of Jacob what you seeing with your very own eye's is prophecy being fulfilled. The Pharisee's, Scribe's and Rabbi's who was put in Moses seat by the Roman's who are of amalek did the same thing these heathen are doing.

Remember this YAH DEALS WITH THE SPIRIT NOT THE FLESH, the pharisee's and scribes was blind and couldnt even understand that, that's why they thought Elijah was going to come back by desending from heaven in his flesh

Malachi 4

4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith YHWH of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith YHWH of hosts.

4:4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

4:5 Behold, I will send you EliYah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of YHWH:

4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse..

So before the Messiyah, Elijah was supposed to come, so they was expecting Elijah to return as he left.

Mark 9:11 And they asked him, saying, Why say the scribes that EliYah must first come?

9:12 And he answered and told them, EliYah verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.

9:13 But I say unto you, That EliYah is indeed come, and they have done unto him whatsoever they listed, as it is written of him.

Matthew 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that EliYah must first come?

17:11 And Yahushua answered and said unto them, EliYah truly shall first come, and restore all things.

17:12 But I say unto you, That EliYah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

17:13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Now these Heathens (SCRIBES, PHARISEE'S) didnt understand what Yahushua was saying because they was expecting Elijah to come in the same body from heaven, looking the same as he left.

REMEMBER YAH DEAL WITH THE SPIRIT NOT THE FLESH

so the pharisee's and scribes thought that Elijah was going to come back to earth in a chariot, and they knew the scripture in and out (funny that modern day pharisee One Spliff says the same thing and believe the same thing as they did).

so they didnt believe that John the Baptist was Elijah because physically he didnt float down from heaven, he was a ? looking man, he was born of a man and women and they seen grew as a adult so he couldnt be elijah.

BUT THESE HEATHEN DONT KNOW YAH OR HIS SCRIPTURE, YAH DEALS WITH THE SPIRIT NOT FLESH AND A PERSON WHEN THEY REINCARNATE THE COME WITH THE SAME SPIRIT BUT BORN AGAIN THROUGH THE ? INTO A DIFFERENT BODY .

Luke 1:13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.

1:14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.

1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of YHWH, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Spirit, even from his mother's ? .

1:16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to YHWH their Elohim.

1:17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of EliYah, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for YHWH.

THERE YA GO^^^^^^An Angel told John the Baptist father that his son shall go before him (Yahushua) in the spirit and Power of Eliyah aka Elijah. YAH DEALS WITH THE SPIRIT, ELIJAH SPIRIT WILL BE IN JOHN THE BAPTIST.

Because Elijah will come before the Messiyah, YOU WICKED PHARISEE'S scripture dont lie (one spliff and his man servant beenwize are modern day pharisee's to blind to see the scriptures)

continues.......

SO THE PROPHET ELIJAH DID RETURN but he returned from heaven in spirit and John the Baptist came before Yahushua in the power and spirit of Elijah. Elijah didnt return in his fleshy body. See spiritual blind heathens deal with the flesh and Hebrews deal in the spirit. Nowhere in scripture that The Prophet Micah says that Elijah going to come back in his same body.

LOL AT ONE SPLIFF STILL WAITING FOR ELIJAH RETURN WHEN HE CAME THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO, OL FOOLISH ? the Oasphe and the Talmud is his scriptures, the jews who wrote the talmud believe and say the same thing he do, HOUSE OF JACOB One Spliff have the spirit of his ancestors and it's manifesting infront of our eyes.

Malachi 4

Matthew 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and with fire:

3:12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

3:13 Then cometh Yahushua from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

3:15 And Yahushua answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

3:16 And Yahushua , when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of Elohim descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Yahushua will burn up his enemies with quenchable fire and prophecy was fullfilled in the spiritual; AGAIN YAH DEALS WITH THE SPIRIT AND IN SPIRTUAL MATTERS heathens deal with the eyes in flesh.

so my Hebrew brethen stay strong, have faith and read the tanach and the message of Yah pray for understanding and the father will answer, dont act like these heathens former hebrews who accepted the spirit of the pharisee's.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Somebody plz help this dude waterproof... He can't even prove that there was a prophecy in the Old Testament of Jesus being called out of Egypt so now he ignores that and changes the subject. He don't even know that he is being manipulated by his very own KJV Bible. Lol

• waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    HEBREW MEN do not act like ? or act like a female that seeks attention like a lost girl clings on the first male figure she see's. Hebrew Men goes and search have answers and do not ask questions and be lazy like a fat helfa, they search first until the search is done, then after all avenues been used they humble themselves and ask for help.

HEBREW MAN do not waste time with fools and heathens.

Now a man would ask this question why do people think that the out of egypt quote in the OT is about Yahushua, instead of acting like a little ? and assuming ? .

Now bitchwise go answer that question on your own. you is stupid, very dumb and ignorant. you have no life or women in your life any man would not cling on anybody that give a person a co-sign like that.

Go find that father figure because you crying for attention is very sad you spend more time on the internet then inside of a women, you post all through the day and night, waiting for a reply, then BOOM there you are.

if you spend more time studying you would of have the answers
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    that's what i thought waterpuddle. You are lost in Roman Catholic delusion and don't even realize it. Half of the Yeshua/Jesus that you know is a distorted Roman Catholic 'version" and according to some of the earliest Christians (gnostics) he had nothing to do with the Old Testament until the Romans merged him into there. You have been given a book which contains fabrications by men of evil intent and you aren't even smart enough to question anything in it. Lol what a sad day for humanity.

And I see you continue to IGNORE the question about there be a Old Testament prophecy of Jesus being called out of Egypt.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
    BEWARE OF THE PHARISEE, LOOK HOW HE IS NOW THEN LOOK HOW WE WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO.

LOOK WHAT THIS DEVIL SAY'S AND HOW HE SWITCH ? UP.

judah7 aka beenfooled bka bitchfool

"Some people say that Jesus is not the true name but then its many other names people can't even agree on and they come out with a new one almost every month. I would rather use the name thats already been recorded in the Holy Bible. I don't see any scriptures that told us to look for an alternate name. But the scripture below says that the name of ? will be great among the gentiles. The name that the gentiles use is Jesus."

only brought up the name because many people say that we should not use the name Jesus. But I agree that as long as we are referring to the same person then I don't know how it makes a difference. But I would rather use the name recorded in the Holy Bible than to try to research into an alternate name.

Well according to the Bible there is only ONE ? who is first and Last. In the Old Testament ? says he is the first and last. In the New Testament Jesus says he is the first and last. So wouldnt that mean that Jesus would have to be the same ? that spoke in the Old Testament?

Then this ? changed to this

shalam in order for this scripture below to be true the only way we can tell if someone is serving ? is if they are keeping the laws of the Old Testament. According to the New Testament the just shall live by faith... How can we discern who is serving ? if anybody can have faith? But we can tell who is serving ? if we SEE that they are keeping the laws of the Old Testament.

then the ? said this

The Old Testament is Hebrew scriptures... THe New Testament is Christian scriptures that the Most High YHWH warned us about in this scripture below. The Old Testament is one book and close to the END of that book ? warns us that people will make additional books such as the New Testament. These Hebrew Christians FAIL to see the simple truth in YHWH. Now ? YHWH constantly stresses that NOBODY is next to him as well. THey continue to ignore YHWH and believe that Jesus is next to ? even tho YHWH says NOBODY is beside himself.

but then again the ? changed

The New Testament speaks of Liberty in CHrist... CHrist told you to take up his YOKE which is New Testament Commandments NOT Old Testament commandments. You brake the 1ST commandment of the law already so you need to sit down and STUDY you rebellious hard headed fool.

^^^didnt this devil just said earlier that you will know who follows the father by the person who follow the commandments of the old testament, what changed devil

then the ? said that jesus is YAHUWAH

Funny how waterproof believes that Jesus is not YHWH but he still believes in Jesus and the New Testament although YHWH does not recognize anyone but himself as Creator.

So then since Jesus is not YHWH how do you explain the scripture below of YHWH saying he created the world ALONE and not with Jesus?

THEN THE ? SAID THIS

show me a scripture of YHWH saying his son name is Jesus or Yahoshua?

AFTER HE SAID HE CALLING THE MESSIAH JESUS BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAID SO

PEOPLE THIS PERSON IS THE DEVIL AND A TWO FACE DOUBLE TONGUE SERPENT, WHO CANT KEEP HIS STORY STRAIGHT

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PHARISEE, DONT WASTE YOU TIME OR ENERGY ON HIM, HE'S A BLOOD SUCKER.
  • beenwize
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lol @ waterpuddle continuing in his delusions and avoiding questions becuz he is not a seeker of real truth. His so called truth is what the Romans used as a tool to enslave his ancestors and colonize the world with in the name of ? .

You can continue to avoid these question all you want waterpuddle it will only lead to your own destruction. I don't allow Roman delusions to conquer my life as you have done since you are of weak mind.

AND LAST OF ALL WHERE IS THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECY OF JESUS BEING CALLED OUT OF EGYPT?

WHY YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS QUESTION REPROBATE?

The fact that waterproof can't find an Old Testament prophecy of Jesus being called out of Egypt and continues to run away just shows us where his mind is at... He has been manipulated by the powers that be for so long with all the mind control conditioning into believing every single word of the KJV Bible is the word of ? . And now when faced with a problem in that book he can't handle the situation so he thinks we are trying to deceive him while not realizing that the Romans already deceived him.
  • waterproof
    edited December 2011
    Options
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol @ waterpuddle continuing in his delusions and avoiding questions becuz he is not a seeker of real truth. His so called truth is what the Romans used as a tool to enslave his ancestors and colonize the world with in the name of ? .

You can continue to avoid these question all you want waterpuddle it will only lead to your own destruction. I don't allow Roman delusions to conquer my life as you have done since you are of weak mind.

AND LAST OF ALL WHERE IS THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECY OF JESUS BEING CALLED OUT OF EGYPT?

WHY YOU CONTINUE TO IGNORE THIS QUESTION REPROBATE?

The fact that waterproof can't find an Old Testament prophecy of Jesus being called out of Egypt and continues to run away just shows us where his mind is at... He has been manipulated by the powers that be for so long with all the mind control conditioning into believing every single word of the KJV Bible is the word of ? . And now when faced with a problem in that book he can't handle the situation so he thinks we are trying to deceive him while not realizing that the Romans already deceived him.

willful ignorance!
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    SHALOM TO ALL MY HEBREW BRETHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL OUR HISTORY IS BEAUTIFUL AND OUR CULTURE IS BEAUTIFUL AND YAH IS LOVE!!!!!!!!!

Proverbs 18:3 When the wicked cometh, then cometh also contempt, and with ignominy reproach.
  • beenwize
    edited January 2012
    Options

Matthew 2:14
    When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.

But look below and you see it was referring to the nation of Israel but Matthew says it was referring to Jesus.

Hosea 11:1
    When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

As they called them, so they went from them: they sacrificed unto Baalim, and burned incense to graven images.

^^^ Jesus never sacrificed to Baalim so how was it referring to him? Lol

............ :)
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options
    some hebrew soul music, nobody can make music like the tribe of yahudah.

Remember yah, his son and our ancestors that was brought back in to egypt, may their spirit keeps us strong
  • waterproof
    edited January 2012
    Options