SMH at giving free pizza at the Gym

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Weight Room
SMH....so every first monday of the month my gym has free pizza for all members. Im I the only one who sees something wrong with that

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There is plenty wrong with it, but it is brilliant marketing. You fatten up the members, and they are more likely to seek personal trainers to help slim them down.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There is plenty wrong with it, but it is brilliant marketing. You fatten up the members, and they are more likely to seek personal trainers to help slim them down.

• Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    So yeah, ? gym trainers. Corporate ? , too bad members are too fat from the pizza to not notice that the trainers don't give two ? about them
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    SMH....so every first monday of the month my gym has free pizza for all members. Im I the only one who sees something wrong with that

There's nothing wrong with it, it's once a month. If you ain't working out hard enough to work off a little bit of pizza one day a month then you need to intensify your workout routine.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Planet Fitness sucks ass.. I was THIS CLOSE to joining until I did some research and read about the pizza day, bagel morning, bowl of tootsie rolls on the front desk and the "LUNK" alarm.. oh and getting a "warning" if you grunt while working out.. I just went ahead back to powerhouse.. Planet fitness seems more like a damn cult lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.