I Call shenanigans!!!!

Options
datrumeaning
datrumeaning Members Posts: 15
edited January 2011 in Off The Turn Buckle
Let's think about this for a second. There has been duo commentators on all wrestling shows, but I do not recall an issue such as the following...

Matt Striker nmay not have been a wrestling legend. He may not have been the most entertaining. He also lacked quality wins which clearly wasn't his fault; he was a victim of bad booking. However, this ni99a Michael Cole punks Striker on a weekly basis as if Striker was never an athlete!

MICHAEL COLE >>> Matt Striker?!?!

This is foolishness. The wrestler is always the dominant one at the announce table . I remember Cole getting ? ala Deliverance by Heidenreich. The Rock used to call him a hermaphrodite! JBL made him his ? constantly. Tazz barely paid this ? attention. So we are suddenly tod to believe that this new "heel" Michael Cole is tougher than Matt Striker, a former wrestler??!?! Striker barely even comes up with responses.

It doesn't make sense. Honestly, think about all of the other announcer combinations from the early 90s until now. Never has the wrestler been treated like a commentator's ? .

Comments