Any of you fellas wear bracelets?

2»

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I love men who can rock accessories.

I'm not a big fan of men with rings, but necklaces,especially rosaries (I'm a huge fan of those and have a large number of those myself..not for religious reasons though lol, just like the way they look..the fashion ones ofcoure.) David Beckham wears those nicely.

Bracelets are really nice too, depending on what type/how it look

yay:

image3xl.jpg

nay:

image3xl.jpg
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    yea sometimes
    mostly wooden or some other cheap ?
    ? willing i can upgrade to diamonds sometime
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    white715 wrote: »

i may be late and wrong, but i just peeped MC Eiht at 2:19

never noticed that before.

I rock several thin silver bracelets from the silver spots around the city. I got about 4 single row bands, 1 two-row studded that looks like a biker chain, and 1 single row six section bracelet that has a single diamond in the middle of each section (that ran me a good few hundred), I only wear that on special occasions.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Just rubberbands or dis bracelet my homie put together

164817_192303154116860_100000115294151_796336_2549242_n.jpg
  • redtag
    redtag Members Posts: 20
    edited February 2011
    I do wear a bracelet from time-to-time. It is a silver chain bracelet that a close friend of mine gave me before we parted ways.
  • opiie562
    opiie562 Members Posts: 962 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    ? with a shamballa black bracelet. I see jayz wearing it......thats what i wear...nothing else. oh and my 51-30 all black nixon watch on my left wrist.
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited April 2011
    I wear several bracelets, one gold, given to me by my pops, had it forever, never take it off.

The others are pieces i've made myself, i sell em too, so if yall like the style holla at me i can make ya some.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Outpostjewls%202thirds.jpg
  • dat_bk_nicca
    dat_bk_nicca Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭
    edited May 2011
    my name bracelet that i had since i was a baby flushed down one of those automatic flushing toilets by accident. and i already ? in it so i hesistated to put my hand in there to get it, im still mad about that smh
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Had to cop them GoodWood bracelets Dakari posted earlier and this jawn over the weekend
    420bracelet1.jpg
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2011
    Gold all the way, now if u networking and campaigning u should throw on a lance armstrong or breast cancer depending on the crowd.
    163222-0007-front.jpg
    Livestrong-Quality-No-Mold-Fee-Silicone-Wristbands-And-Silicone-Bracelets.jpg
  • INFAREDSHAWTY
    INFAREDSHAWTY Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2011
    if it ain't a rubber band it's too expensive for my taste
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2011
    shenco wrote: »
    Had to cop them GoodWood bracelets Dakari posted earlier and this jawn over the weekend
    420bracelet1.jpg

product_53_4dffa9be645cc.jpg

this the jawn i want off of there.. i already go a few of they pieces.. if you look in my AVI<<<<< i got the africa piece on ...