What if death is the best thing that can ever happen to a person?

Options

Comments

• Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Why is everybody running around dropping poems and lyrics?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Reincarnation is quite plausible imo and what i believe in, nature alone say that things are cyclical so i don't see why it's far fetched. Not to mention people have flash back of previous lives all the time, i think we all have the capability to see our former lives through meditation and tapping into our chackras. I'm tryna get into meditation but i don't have the time for it right now.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    but i really dont want to come back, even tho i believe in reincarnation

i need at least a few thousand years of soul time in the spirit form
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Reincarnation is quite plausible imo and what i believe in, nature alone say that things are cyclical so i don't see why it's far fetched. Not to mention people have flash back of previous lives all the time, i think we all have the capability to see our former lives through meditation and tapping into our chackras. I'm tryna get into meditation but i don't have the time for it right now.

I respect your opinion. I've meditated; I've never had a flash back to any previous life...How many lives are you given and what would the purpose of it be? How does a person know what # life they are one? Also, are new humans created while this process is going on?

EDIT: I know there are 7 stages in some religions. Let me know if I'm asking too many questions
  • young law
    young law Members Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i believe that new humans are created in your process.

like when i see babies and kids that stare at you like they know you,they know you from another life
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    young law wrote: »
    i believe that new humans are created in your process.

like when i see babies and kids that stare at you like they know you,they know you from another life

From what seems to be implied from your post is that this is from a feeling.
    I mean, I'm great with kids. Only like one or two cried when I held them.
    What happens when I watch them grow up, are they to know me from a previous life?
  • young law
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Simma II wrote: »
    From what seems to be implied from your post is that this is from a feeling.
    I mean, I'm great with kids. Only like one or two cried when I held them.
    What happens when I watch them grow up, are they to know me from a previous life?

i think in that stage that babies are learning to talk and walk they have some knowledge of the past life but they cant formulate it properly.

kinda like being sleep inside of a tub of goo then waking up suddenly. you may recognize things somewhat but its all confusing and/or blurry

like that time in the ? or shortly before it is a waitng room for you sprit and you are there with others in the waiting room
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i think in that stage that babies are learning to talk and walk they have some knowledge of the past life but they cant formulate it properly.

kinda like being sleep inside of a tub of goo then waking up suddenly. you may recognize things somewhat but its all confusing and/or blurry

like that time in the ? or shortly before it is a waitng room for you sprit and you are there with others in the waiting room

Ok.....I'd be lying if I said I wasn't confused....
    But anyway, what life are you on?
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options

i feel that

i feel babies cry all the time because its hard for the soul to adjust to re-entering the physical reality we've created
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I respect your opinion. I've meditated; I've never had a flash back to any previous life...How many lives are you given and what would the purpose of it be? How does a person know what # life they are one? Also, are new humans created while this process is going on?

EDIT: I know there are 7 stages in some religions. Let me know if I'm asking too many questions

I think it depends on what level your at, there are seven points in your body and takes a while for you to get to the last point which is at the top of your head. As far as how many lives you're given and the purpose for each, i personally believe our ultimate destination is conscious and spiritual awakening. I think we are all connected to each other, the way that cells make up our body is the same way we are the cells that make up the Earth (the Earth is a living being). Everything is connected and affects each other, i don't think it's coincidence whenever we are going through termoil as humans the planet fights back to defend itself (esentially destroying and rebuilding).
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think it depends on what level your at, there are seven points in your body and takes a while for you to get to the last point which is at the top of your head. As far as how many lives you're given and the purpose for each, i personally believe our ultimate destination is conscious and spiritual awakening. I think we are all connected to each other, the way that cells make up our body is the same way we are the cells that make up the Earth (the Earth is a living being). Everything is connected and affects each other, i don't think it's coincidence whenever we are going through termoil as humans the planet fights back to defend itself (esentially destroying and rebuilding).

So, are we going to continue to live on Earth with new creatures being created that are in their first life? If so, why would we still have to live amongst the turmoil? If not, (meaning, there are no new creations) how long do you think this process of reincarnating will take before the entire world is at peace. And, what life do you believe you are on? If you do know, what were you before this one? If do not know, how are you sure you're not on #2 or # 3?
  • young law
    edited February 2010
    Options

i feel this is prolly my 3rd if all my lives were human lives.

cuz my last life i was prolly a black panther who got shot up in an FBI or Chicag PD raid, the life before i was prolly a petty hustler who got lynched for having white girlfriends and i couldnt imagine me as a slave.
    so this ogtta be my third,
    that is if they were all human lives that took lace in america

another thought i have is that after we die we are flies. i heard that flies only live 24 hours or so. that could be the time you are waiting for a new body. flies do produce around death & filth so...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2010
    Options
    what if that ? is dope

or even...

dyin aint the ? , but its pleasant

kinda quiet...

im kinda excited about it

? yourself then come back and tell me what it's like...nah for real tho I've been next to somebody as they took their last breath...it's a crazy experience to literally see somebody's life leave them
  • young law
    edited February 2010
    Options

member in the matrix how folks look when they get unplugged from the machine and they wake up in that goo.

like that.

as a baby you tryna adjust but you jus cant put it into words.
  • garv
    garv Confirm Email Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    on a serious note...you should be happy to be one of the fortunate ones who will actually experience death.
    Most people are never going to die because they will never be born.

Wtf you talking about?
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    member in the matrix how folks look when they get unplugged from the machine and they wake up in that goo.

like that.

as a baby you tryna adjust but you jus cant put it into words.

So what life are you on? Do you know?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2010
    Options
    why you aint dead yet ? ?
  • young law
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So what life are you on? Do you know?

post 39

adding on...
    i also feel that this could be my 3rd life as i am kinda obsessed or intrigued by the number 3.
    my entire birthdate is a numeral of 3, 12-18-1986, im a 3rd child, the letters of my name add up to a numeral of 3, critical things in my life occur in 3's and at the age's of 3's
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    post 39

adding on...
    i also feel that this could be my 3rd life as i am kinda obsessed or intrigued by the number 3.
    my entire birthdate is a numeral of 3, 12-18-1986, im a 3rd child, the letters of my name add up to a numeral of 3, critical things in my life occur in 3's and at the age's of 3's

So when you die you'll move on to #4.
    Why do you not know exactly how you were in you prior life? Also, do you know what age you died at in the previous two?
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So, are we going to continue to live on Earth with new creatures being created that are in their first life? If so, why would we still have to live amongst the turmoil? If not, (meaning, there are no new creations) how long do you think this process of reincarnating will take before the entire world is at peace. And, what life do you believe you are on? If you do know, what were you before this one? If do not know, how are you sure you're not on #2 or # 3?

Everyone has their path that they have to walk (some people die young and old), i don't think we should focus on the physical state of what we live in (body and planet) and more so on the consciousness and spiritual awakening of humanity. You also have to take into account that more than likely we are one of thousands of beings in the Universe and that they are going through or have gone through the same path that we are and have gone through. I personally feel like i've lived before but i have no idea what life i am on, that's why i say i need to get into it.
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Everyone has their path that they have to walk (some people die young and old), i don't think we should focus on the physical state of what we live in (body and planet) and more so on the consciousness and spiritual awakening of humanity. You also have to take into account that more than likely we are one of thousands of beings in the Universe and that they are going through or have gone through the same path that we are and have gone through. I personally feel like i've lived before but i have no idea what life i am on, that's why i say i need to get into it.

Ok. So if you're uncertain of which life you're on, what do you believe you've learned from your previous ones?
  • young law
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So when you die you'll move on to #4.
    Why do you not know exactly how you were in you prior life? Also, do you know what age you died at in the previous two?

i know that i died young in my last two lives as a panther and a zoot suiter
  • Simma II
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i know that i died young in my last two lives as a panther and a zoot suiter

How are you certain you were a panther and a zoot suiter?
  • usmarin3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok. So if you're uncertain of which life you're on, what do you believe you've learned from your previous ones?

I've just never held on to traditional values, i've always felt there is more to life than what schools and religions narrow it down to. I felt there was more to the world, and now i feel like i am starting to see what is important in life which is the connections you make with people and having empathy for people. I feel like the planet is being spiritually awaken as a whole and we've seen it since Sep 11, Katrina, Haiti, and more to come.
  • young law
    edited February 2010
    Options
    How are you certain you were a panther and a zoot suiter?

i had dreams of that as a lil kid before i even knew what it meant

then i described the dreams to an older person(dont remember who) and they told me what a zoot suiter was

i often dream of things that will happen in the future,in fractions tho.
    and as time goes on they materialize.

i dont mean dream as in being sleep but ? will jus come to me while im making an omlette or or somethin like a preminition
This discussion has been closed.